United Lands SMP | Mianite-Style | Now Recruiting!

Vulcord's Avatar Vulcord11/25/14 10:57 pm
1 emeralds 235 4
12/2/2014 8:41 am
TheBakkaKing704's Avatar TheBakkaKing704
What is United Lands SMP

Let me start this off by saying I'm going to be doing my best to keep this post short and sweet. Anyways, the basic line of thinking as far as ULS goes is its very similar to Mianite. Now, don't get me wrong its not a clone of Mianite it just has very similar ideas. So, if you want a Mianite-Like server, look no farther! So, there are 2 gods (Or Titans as there called on ULS). Modas, which is the "good guy" and Attoran, which is the "bad guy". You will not have to pick your Titan right when you join, but you must not wait to long. The world in which this tale will take place is a large, custom build, medieval themed, continent. We have not named it because that's up to you. The server will change and evolve as the months pass, but in a good way I'm sure. So that's the general idea for now. **EDIT: We have trashed the whole "Custom World" idea. We thought it would be more fun as a vanilla world.

How to Join

First things first to join you MUST have a YouTube account that is active. We also must see an example of your content to make sure it is quality (Just link a video while your posting the form. That is the first thing you must have. You must make episodes of this. You can also stream ULS if you would like. As for the rest, just copy and paste the form below and fill it out.

Name:
Why do you want to join:

That's it! It is that simple. As long as you fill out the whole form you have a chance.

Closing

So, if this sounds like something your interested in, you can just sign up! I should say that there will be a story, it just wont be in affect yet. So, that's about all I got to say in this forum post. So, will you join United Lands SMP?
Vulcord
Level 1 : New Miner