United Lands | Unite or Fall | Accepting 4 Players!

Vulcord's Avatar Vulcord11/27/14 10:57 pm
11/28/2014 12:51 am
TheBakkaKing704's Avatar TheBakkaKing704
Trust me when I say I am going to try and make this a short as possible. But for those who have written posts' such as this one, you know how hard it is to do that. Anyways, lets get on with it.

What is UL

UL (Or United Lands SMP as it is formally called) is a cooperative multiplayer online series. You are probably used to strict, boring, normal survival servers like eh... well, I should probably keep my opinions to myself. Anyways when you spawn you will come upon a choice. This choice will determine how you experience United Lands. Will you follow and obey Modas (IGN: Titan_Modas), the Titan who rules over the Overworld and watches over the land with is life? Or will you side with Attoran (IGN: Titan_Attoran) , the Titan who rules over the Nether world? The choice is yours, you MUST follow one of them. Once you have made this decision, the world is yours to explore, construct, and shape. Be aware, how ever, that there is a plot. It may not come in effect right away, but it will emerge. So now that you have the basis of United Lands, lets move on to the requirements.

Requirments

1) You MUST be an active player.

2) Don't complain if you get pranked, it's all apart of it.

Apply

I'm assuming that if you have read to this point you are looking to apply. All you have to do is copy and paste the application below to apply.

Name:
IGN:
County of Residence:

Ya, its that simple. Just copy and paste that below to apply. You will be notified through Skype if you have been accepted. Do keep in mind if you get rejected we will periodically be opening and closing spots.

Outro

Well, it looks like our time together is over. If this sounds like something your interested in, than you can check it out! We also do have a dedicated 24/7 MCProHosting server for this. So, will you Unite or Fall?
Vulcord
Level 1 : New Miner