Universal Legends Staff Needed

BlaUSEast's Avatar BlaUSEast10/23/14 8:36 pm
1 emeralds 123 1
10/24/2014 11:21 pm
BlaUSEast's Avatar BlaUSEast
Universal Legends

RPG/PVP Server

Server Concept
Universal Legends is a new RPG server in which the player is a new member of a recently fallen community. The once strong nation has collapsed, and guilds are on the rise. Your goal is to unite the area and decimate your opposition. From the time you join, you are immediately thrust into a land littered with issues. You can do quests in order to gain access to items that will help you in your survival, or you can simply go off on your own. It's all up to you. You decide your own fate. Will you be forgotten? Or will you become a legend?

Plugins
The server idea is very unique, and as such requires several plugins in order to keep it functioning. Currently the server runs around 30 plugins including Custom Mobs, Custom Trading, Horse Summoning, Quests and NPCs, and several others.

What We Need
So I know what you're thinking, " That's great and all, but what does this have to do with me, and why is it in a recruitment forum?" Well, we're getting to that. With this server type, custom builds and structures are needed to keep things running smoothly. Therefore we need builders such as yourself to make builds for us.

Builders - As a member of the staff team you will need Skype. Also, a builder will need experience with medieval and fantasy builds. You would partake in the building of towns, castles, and even custom terrain in some cases. In return, you will receive the builder rank which will have access to all related commands including world edit, and access to donator features such as custom kits.

Graphic Designer - Again, as a member of the staff team, you will need Skype for the staff chat. However your job is different from builders for obvious reasons. As a graphic designer you will be in charge of making server icons, banners, etc. For things such as a PMC post, the website, and of course the In-Game Icon. In return, you will receive the graphic designer rank with access to donator features, as well as a few simple moderating commands for when no one else is on to deal with the unruly members we all come to have.

Have any more questions or comments? Reply to the thread, send me a PM, or contact me through my Skype, jacobsteffes .
BlaUSEast
Level 8 : Apprentice Network