Unofficial Skin Contest

Challenge the community creativity with your own event.

Post Permalink
by A_Creed » 11/7/2012

I don't know if I am allowed to do this, but I am hosting a skin contest, unofficial of course. It is a Horror film skin contest. Give me your best horror flick serial killer, monster or whatever. I don't really have a prize, except for the glory of winning. Just post a link to your skin in the comments. (hint, hint. I've been looking for a really good Norman Bates skin.) You have until December eighth to enter your skin. Winner will be announced Christmas Eve.
Last edited by A_Creed on 11/8/2012, edited 1 time in total.
Level 13
Journeyman Skinner

Post Permalink
by xXSilentMelodiesXx » 11/7/2012

Lots of people have skin competitions, you're fine. I can't enter because I don't watch horror movies
Nintendo fan forever<3
Level 10
Journeyman Artist

Post Permalink
by Cipher_Punk » 11/7/2012

Contests and challenges belong in the "Community Challenges" section of the forums. I'll go ahead and move this for you.

Level 77
Legendary Grump
Says: If it can be made better, then it must be.
Minecraft: PMC_Bot

Post Permalink
by Dwarfyboy » 11/7/2012

Ok, Getting right to it..
Bullies STOP! its a bad thing!
Level 22
Expert Caveman
Says: Sometimes you just have to be a dwarf.
Minecraft: Dwarfyboy
mc_server: mc.dxgames.net

Post Permalink
by Dwarfyboy » 11/7/2012

Here it is [url]file:///C:/Users/Mary/AppData/Local/Temp/skin_2012110514580835684.png[/url]
Bullies STOP! its a bad thing!
Level 22
Expert Caveman
Says: Sometimes you just have to be a dwarf.
Minecraft: Dwarfyboy
mc_server: mc.dxgames.net

Post Permalink
by A_Creed » 11/8/2012

Dwarfyboy wrote:Here it is [url]file:///C:/Users/Mary/AppData/Local/Temp/skin_2012110514580835684.png[/url]

For some reason the link didn't work. Please try again
Level 13
Journeyman Skinner

Post Permalink
by BloodLustedWolf » 11/8/2012

Dwarfyboy wrote:Here it is [url]file:///C:/Users/Mary/AppData/Local/Temp/skin_2012110514580835684.png[/url]

We can not access files that are on your computer. For us to see it you will have to upload the image online, and post the link they give you here. I recommend using www.imgur.com
Level 28
Expert Mage
Minecraft: FlamingPaw
mc_server: ShockNetwork

Post Permalink
by DerpyZ » 11/8/2012

http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/fra ... t-1619111/
it is a little bad, I will make another
Level 1
New Lava Rider
Says: Need any help minecraft related, especially servers? Ask me!
Minecraft: supaswimma4899
mc_server: My server.

Post Permalink
by A_Creed » 11/8/2012

DerpyZ wrote:http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/frankenstein-contest-1619111/
it is a little bad, I will make another

Not bad, I like it. If you can do better than do it. You'll get a better shot at winning!
Level 13
Journeyman Skinner

Post Permalink
by sahajk108 » 11/11/2012

I know this is kind of irrelevant, but Frankenstein isn't a horror film, well its not supposed to be, if anyone actually read the book you know that he is just an unloved hunk of sewn-together human body parts, you saved a person and got shot in the arm as a reward, if you think that appearance is what makes a monster, not intention, then I guess Frankenstein works. Although most horror-film monsters WANT to be hated by humans, want to kill them. But really, its just my opinion that Frankenstein isn't a horror film monster.
Level 7
Apprentice Engineer
Says: "Do or do not, there is no try"
Minecraft: sahajk108

Post Permalink

I know this is kind of irrelevant, but Frankenstein isn't a horror film, well its not supposed to be, if anyone actually read the book you know that he is just an unloved hunk of sewn-together human body parts, you saved a person and got shot in the arm as a reward, if you think that appearance is what makes a monster, not intention, then I guess Frankenstein works. Although most horror-film monsters WANT to be hated by humans, want to kill them. But really, its just my opinion that Frankenstein isn't a horror film monster.
Level 7
Apprentice Engineer

Post Permalink

Level 7
Apprentice Engineer

Next

Return to Community Challenges