UNSC - A Halo Based Clan - PVP, PVE, RP!

zealot67's Avatar zealot679/15/12 11:03 pm
7/19/2016 1:33 pm
PandaNeko_Chan's Avatar PandaNeko_Chan

Introduction:
One of the first of the Halo-based Minecraft clans our goal is to give you an experience that the Halo games couldn't. Actually living in a world like Halo only..... blockier. We want to give you the experience of becoming a soldier - not just a Spartan (unless you choose that path of course). We want to uphold order, peace, and justice through the server in which we will be established. We will hopefully hold elections, declare wars against antagonizing clans, and create greatness where vile and putrid beings once stood. We are the UNSC - Humanities hope for the future.

Official Server: Decision Being Made.
We have our own world (soon to be custom) and have many other perks when you join!!!!

Rules:
  • No Griefing - We will not tolerate any griefing unless it is upon an enemy territory who attacked us first. Penalties - Immediate Expulsion with little chance of a removed sentence.
  • No Spamming - This is probably one of the most annoying things a player can do, merely because it annoys other players. Many servers, however, have plugins to prevent this. Penalties - Warning. Then Items will be removed. Demotions are possible.
  • No Cheating or Hacking - In any way, shape, or form. It is a dishonor to the UNSC if you are found with any of these on. (Allowed Mods will be listed below - also depends on server.) Penalties - Immediate Expulsion with little chance of a removed sentence.
  • Use an Appropriate skin. All Skins MUST be Halo or Sci-Fi related. Uniforms will be worn by all of those in the clan. If you are caught wearing a inappropriate skin
    penalties will begin. Penalties - Warning. Jailing. Item Removal. Demotion. Expulsion.
  • Listen to your Commanding Officer. This doesn't include trolling commands or insanely un-needed commands such as: Give me 64 Diamonds! Give me all your items. Penalties - Warning. Visit with a Higher Officer. Jailing. Removal of items.
  • (Officer Only) Giving un-needed commands. Ex: Give me all your Diamonds! Go Jump off a cliff! Do /suicide. Etc..... Penalties - Warning. Demotion. Item Removal if Items are given.
    Limit your swearing. It's just wrong when you join up and you find one of your soldiers spewing out horrendous curses at a player merely because he didn't help him mob-farm, kill an end dragon, etc....... Penalties - Warning. Jailing. Demotion. Removal of Items. Expulsion.

Note: All Server Rules Also Apply.

Application:
We don't want any in-experienced new player joining our clan. We want good, honorable soldiers that are willing to server the UNSC for a good durable span. We want people that can hopefully have flexible schedules and who are joining to make this game fun. So, please fill out the application below and we will get to you as soon as humanly possible.

IGN:
Character Name:
Character Back-story: (Not Needed but nice to have)
Requested Military Branch: (Will be listed below)
Do You Swear to Uphold and Follow the Rules?:
How old are you?:
Do you have any experience with Halo?:
Skype Username: (If you have one)
How long have you played Minecraft?:
Division Request:
What would you like to do as a Civilian?: (Mine, Farm, Alchemize, Anything you like doing that generates supplies.

Example Below:

IGN: zealot067
Character Name: Mike - X067
Character Back-story: Michael Hawkins was born into a military family in the UNSC. As he grown he showed excellence in combat and tactical distribution of forces. He won every game of Risk and Stratego with his friends and was exceptionally strong for his age. He was eventually taken on a "field trip" in which his bus crashed and he disappeared. His family was devastated to learn of this and they would always remember him. He began to train for the SPARTAN-IV program and eventually became a leader amongst them. He made many friends and was one of the first to encourage the SPARTAN Division he trained with to join the Exploration Program. He now serves as Commander of the Spartans in Phoenix Division.
Requested Military Branch: Spartan
Do You Swear to Uphold and Follow the Rules?: Yes
How old are you?: 16
Do you have any experience with Halo?: I have played every single game and completed most of them.
Skype Username: zealot067
How long have you played Minecraft?: Since the end of 1.7.3.
Division Request: Phoenix - It being the only one.
What would you like to do as a Civilian?: I would Mine, Alchemize, and Hunt/Farm for food.

Ranks:
Ranks will be granted to those who earn them. Whether it be from showing valiance in combat or creating an epic fortress where we can live in peace. There will always be a way to be promoted. Though it may take time so that we don't have a large batch of officers. Now - to the ranks. (More will be added as we get more members and squads.)

Enlisted
Recruit
Private
Lance Corporal
Corporal
Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Officer
Ensign
2nd Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Lieutenant Commander
Commander
Captain
Colonel (Army) - Commodore (Navy)
Lieutenant General (Army) - Lieutenant Admiral (Navy)
General (Army) - Admiral (Navy)

Military Branches:
  • Marines - The Backbone of the UNSC Army. They've fought in almost every engagement the UNSC has had with the Covenant, and with the Flood. They fight to preserve Humanity and are some of the best soldiers in the Galaxy. They are most know for their ability to use any weapon on hand to remove the enemy from their path.
  • ODSTs - The most insane or hardcore of the marines become ODSTs. Orbital Drop Shock Troopers. They drop down to Earth from ships in small drop-pods so that more of them are bound to make it to the earth beneath them. They have fought in almost all of the engagements also and are willing to do stunts that most Marines wouldn't dare do. They also have some of the best Marksman in the Army.
  • Spartans - Secretly trained and selected as children to become the best trained and genetic soldiers in future battles, these soldiers go under a strict training regime, starting at the age of five or six. In the later years this has been maxed out to twelve or thirteen, due to advancements in technology that allow them to literally absorb information into their Cerebral Cortex. Few still come out of this process - but it is nearly impossible to kill one in combat.
    {Note: You must be selected to join the Spartans.}
  • Navy - What would the Marines be if the fly-boys and fly-girls weren't there to help them? Nothing! These soldiers are some of the most intellectual people in the galaxy as they command ships from the massive Cruisers, to the small Long-Sword fighters. These are the dare-devils of the sky and commanders of the fleet
  • ONI - What would a Military be without it's espionage and research division? The Office of Naval Intelligence includes both in their small society. These are some of the most scientific and suspicious people in the Universe. But without them - Spartan super - soldiers wouldn't exist now would they? Not much else is know about them.
    Note: Must be sent a letter of invitation to join.

Members:
Zealot067 - General - Spartan Leader
Tassadar12345 - Colonel - Marine Leader (Currently)
Farefevil39 - Ensign - Marine Officer

Divisions:
Currently, since we have just begun, we only have one division. We have yet to find a server but for temporary reasons we will be using the Unknown Degree Minecraft server to host it. Eventually I hope to move on to the Sky Eden server or host one specifically for this purpose.
Division Alpha (1) - Phoenix Division
Division Bravo (2) - None
Division Charlie (2) - None

Squads:
Squads are of the utmost importance to our military, as we are a clan which will be based on many of them. Squads usually contain four people, but when send on missions will be paired with another to become a Fireteam. Squads must be capable of movement throughout the battlefield as ordered and must be ready to do extraordinary feats in combat - like holding a fort with only four men versus and onslaught of Enemy Covenant (Mobs in the Halo Minecraft Wars Texture Pack.) I wish to only do pure squads currently, this means that forces from different military places will intermix. I.E Spartans only, Marines only, etc.....

Alliances/Enemies:
We currently have none as we are a new clan. I hope to ally with more than enemies - as we are normally peaceful.

Skins/Texture:
All skins will most likely be handled by our resident Halo skinner - Hellcraft. He makes the most epic Halo skins and I encourage you all to look at them here: Link You can also get skins from where-ever as long as they represent your Military Specialization (a.k.a Spartan, ODST, Marine.....)
Link to texture: LINK

Signatures and Closing Statements:
We have no signatures currently and are looking for anyone to make them! Immediate bump of one rank and material requests will be allowable reward. Speak to Zealot for rewards.
I sincerely hope you join this clan and help make it great!
That's all for now marines! HOO-AH!
zealot67
Level 10 : Journeyman Hunter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/19/2016 1:33 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
PandaNeko_Chan
IGN: PandaNeko_Chan
Character Name: Aiko
Character Back-story: More bionic than human. Aiko is a service women that refuses to die. They say she has done more suicide missions than anything else. With augmented limbs replacing the ones that couldn't take the physical stress of it all. If she were stripped down she would be nothing but a torso and head. If she wanted she could had applied for a comfy desk job never to to hear another plasma discharge. But she knows that she could never adjust. She once tried to settle down, got in a bar fight an hour on planet. She inevitably rejoin, again opting out of a terminal job for a job as an ODST.
Requested Military Branch: ODST
Do You Swear to Uphold and Follow the Rules?: I swear.
How old are you?: 14 (15 this September)
Do you have any experience with Halo?: Know the lore up to halo 14.
Skype Username: No Mic Taiko Kitsune
How long have you played Minecraft?: 2 or 3 years.
Division Request: Bravo
What would you like to do as a Civilian?: Mine
*Addendum* Will there be AI players because that would open up new roles and gameplay.
10/08/2015 5:06 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
theclone02
IGN: theclone02
Character Name: William Harris
Character Back-story: his parents were killed in a covenant invasion of a backwater colony and he joined the navy 3 years later when he turned 18
Requested Military Branch: ODST
Do You Swear to Uphold and Follow the Rules?: yes
Do you have any experience with Halo?: i have all of the games except 2 and have played online and campaign of all of them
Skype Username:
How long have you played Minecraft?: about 2 years
Division Request: Alpha
What would you like to do as a Civilian?: I would mine and hunt or farm food
04/13/2014 4:55 pm
Ninjaflakes01
IGN: Ninjaflakes
Character Name: Grant
Character back-story: As a kid Grant Jonnah was a smart kid along with a strong kid and a trouble maker. By the time he was 13 the Covenant had found his planet in 2544. He was lucky enough to make it off the planet alive but at the loss of all his Family. A soon as he was 21 he joined the UNSC as a sniper and his actions made him a ODST squad leader.
Requested Branch: ODST (Spartan if possible)
Do you swear to follow the rules:Yes
How old are you: 13
Do you have any experience with halo: I have played all games but 2
Skype Username: None
How long have you been playing minecraft: I've been playing Since 1.8 beta
Division Request: Phoenix
What would you like to do as civilian: Mine and hunt or farm food
02/09/2014 10:11 pm
ALMOR
IGN: beknuell
Character Name: Almor Tiaph
Character Back-story: not much to say. his parents were killed in the battle to retake harvest, he joined the navy 2 years later.
Requested Military Branch: ODST's
Do You Swear to Uphold and Follow the Rules?: but of course
How old are you?: 15 almost 16
Do you have any experience with Halo?: every single halo game ever made!
Skype Username: none
How long have you played Minecraft?:4 years
What would you like to do as a Civilian?: Farm
12/08/2013 12:22 pm
SekcGing
IGN: iiSAKO
Character Name: Oscar-X054
Character Back-story: (Not Needed but nice to have) Doesnt talk much about his long and lonely childhood. but can fight silently and long distance
Requested Military Branch: (Will be listed below) Spartan
Do You Swear to Uphold and Follow the Rules?: Yes i swear to uphold and follow the rules.
Do you have any experience with Halo?: Yes all of them except halo wars
Skype Username: (If you have one) Non
How long have you played Minecraft?: 3 years
What would you like to do as a Civilian?: (Mine, Farm, Alchemize, Anything you like doing that generates supplies: Hunt for food.
10/14/2013 4:26 pm
sgtchris911
IGN: sgtchris911
Character Name: Chris - A911
Character Back-story: (Not Needed but nice to have) - Born on Reach, father was in the UNSC Navy, Admiral. He was killed on his ship when it was destroyed by an attack; decided to follow his father's legacy.
Requested Military Branch: (Will be listed below) Navy
Do You Swear to Uphold and Follow the Rules?: Yes, I do.
How old are you?: 15
Do you have any experience with Halo?: A lot
Skype Username: (If you have one) chris.sicily
How long have you played Minecraft?: 2-3 years
What would you like to do as a Civilian?: (Mine, Farm, Alchemize, Anything you like doing that generates supplies. - I do not wish to be a civilian.
02/09/2013 8:56 pm
Kite HAZOP
IGN: 8_Bit_Soul
Character Name:Greg
Character Back-story: Greg Caldwell was abducted at the age of 6 for the SPARTAN program. has went into combat with the Flood numerous times and although quiet and reserved he is quite fierce on the battlefield. is currently now enlisted as a member of HAZOP division of the UNSC.
Requested Military Branch: Spartan
Do you have any experience with Halo?: yes I have played all of them exept halo 1
Skype Username: no skype account
How long have you played Minecraft?: About a year
What would you like to do as a Civilian?: I would like to be a miner
10/16/2012 5:13 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
bob1329
IGN:bob1329
Character Name: jesus
Character Back-story: classified
Requested Military Branch: spartans
Do You Swear to Uphold and Follow the Rules?: yes
How old are you?: 12
Do you have any experience with Halo?: yes i played halo 2,3 and reach
Skype Username: sont have one
How long have you played Minecraft?: 1 and a half years
Division Request: alpha
What would you like to do as a Civilian?: build
10/15/2012 11:10 pm
tacoCITAYYYY
IGN: tacoCITAYYYY
Character Name: Jordan
Character Back-story: Times were dark. Death and destruction riddled the land. Gunfire rattled from the ground below as plasma rained from the sky above, two forces clashed with a mighty roar as the earth fought ceaselessly with the mighty Covenant. I was only a boy when it began. My older brother was taken from our family along with my father, drafted into the UNSC when they needed them most. I alone was left to raise my ailing mother. We lived on the outskirts of a small town known as Titoas. This town was wiped from the face of the earth only minutes before I even realized what was happening. Burning. I was burning. I could hear my mother's screams as the house collapsed on her before my very eyes.
I had only gone out to get some water from a nearby stream. One second there was a deep roar, the next, the sky ripped open with a blinding light. I watched my city erupt into flames. Everything was destroyed. My life being spared was..
Bittersweet.
I was lucky. Rubble from my house landed on me and blocked some of the explosion. The rest.. left me scarred from my chest down to my left leg. All of the skin was melted and grotesque. I lived the rest of my life from then on searching for a way to avenge my mother. My father and brother who were never seen again.
I finally got a chance with the UNSC. It is an honor to be here, sir. I ask to join your ranks.
Requested Military Branch: Marines
Do You Swear to Uphold and Follow the Rules?: I swear.
How old are you?: 18
Do you have any experience with Halo?: Every game.
Skype Username: N/A
How long have you played Minecraft?: A good while.
What would you like to do as a Civilian?: Hunt for supplies from creatures, sir. Food, etc.
09/29/2012 11:37 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Hunter
EnclaveCraft101
IGN: angelabritt (could I use the /nick command?)

Character Name: Joseph

Character Back-story: Joseph was a poor man born on the streets of mombassa. His parents were killed while trying to steal information on a some kind of threat they found from working at the Uni Swordbase for many years. Joseph was a strong boy that had a dream of joining the military. One day well begging for food Joseph heard screams coming from inner mombassa. The covenant were on reach. He grabbed his knapsack (witch contained a knife, bottle of water, and can of food and ran for the swordbase..

Requested Military Branch: Navy

Do you have any experience with Halo?: More experience than the average player

Skype Username: Do not have one

How long have you played Minecraft?: about 2 and a half years

What would you like to do as a Civilian?: Farm
09/25/2012 6:42 pm
Spence1234
IGN:spence1234
ICharacter Name: DeathMan
Character Back-story: I don't have one yet.
Requested Military Branch: ODST but would like to be selected for Spartan.
Do You Swear to Uphold and Follow the Rules?: I sware to Uphold and Follow the Rules.
How old are you?: 12
Do you have any experience with Halo?: Yes
Skype Username: Gamerlolz
How long have you played Minecraft?: 1 1/2 years
Division Request: Division Alpha, but when you have a second division I would like join the 2nd devision.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome