VoxelMC! Developers needed! [BETA] Join now play.voxelmc.net

FrostJam_Owner's Avatar FrostJam_Owner7/4/16 3:28 am
1 emeralds 6.1k 247
10/12/2016 12:30 pm
FrostJam_Owner's Avatar FrostJam_Owner
About: The server name is VoxelMC and it is an upcoming network.
The network will include a new game mode and Factions.
Factions includes: Custom World, Custom Enchants,Mcmmo,
Lottery and much more!.

Our future plans: Our future plans are to get a good playerbase and to start
Developing the new gamemode which we already started the map for it.
We're looking to grow and to have the best community there can be!

About our staff: Our staff are proffesinal and we're picked one by one by me they have an amazing support and are very mature
And we're looking to get some more staff on the team too.

What kind of staff do we usually take? I usually pick the mature ones and The staff that has the most experience and active.

What kind of positions we're currently reqruiting: Recruiting GFX Designers, Developers + Builders

Applicaitons:

Developer Application:
Click to reveal
Developer Application
* Note: Still looking for head developer!
means that the question is recquired!
Application Format:

*In-Game Name:

*Plugins that you have made:

*Links to those plugins

*Why should we pick you?

Do you have any ideas for a new gamemode?

Thank you for applying!

GFX Application:
Click to reveal
GFX Application
* Note: You may apply for the Head Position of GFX Artists, but your work must be impeccable.
shows that the question is recquired!
Application Format:

*In-Game Name:

*Previous Work(Images):

*What type of work do you do?(Banners, Logos, etc)

Any ideas for the new gamemode?

Thank You for applying!

Admin Application:
Click to reveal
Admin Application
*Note: You have to be above the age of 16!
*Note: If you are acceped we will require an interview via skype
Application Format:

*In-Game Name:

*Why should we pick you as the posistion you're applying for?

*Any past experience?

*What can you help us with?

Do you have any ideas for a new gamemode for when the network is released?

*Looking for Youtubers! Put your YT channel link and i will get in contact with you

If you are a worldpainter PM me for further information!.
what-you-want-see-new-factions-server-t560429.html
More info in this link:

Best Regards,
SnowFox12300, Owner of VoxelMC
FrostJam_Owner
Level 10 : Journeyman Blacksmith

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/12/2016 12:30 pm
FrostJam_Owner
Bump!
10/08/2016 4:27 am
FrostJam_Owner
Bump! we're still looking!
10/07/2016 8:39 am
FrostJam_Owner
bump
10/06/2016 1:48 am
FrostJam_Owner
we're still looking!
10/03/2016 2:01 am
Level 27 : Expert Taco
Noah
Admin Application
Application Format:

*In-Game Name:

You should pick me for the position because I love to help communitys, I have been serving popular servers like Crafting Dead and Decimation for around 6 months but have quit because I didn't enjoy the game they had, so I wasn't active. I like to professional help other players and I love socializing with players. Making a staff position very good for my wants.

*Any past experience?

Yes, I have been Moderators / OP for the popular modpacks called Crafting Dead and Decimation (Over 7 million runs) (1 million likes)

I can help you by serving the players of your server so you can focuse on more important stuff, I can help players with questions, issues, and glitches they need fix. I have a fair knowledge of how Minecraft works and I can probably keep the server reports of hackers nice and fair, when / if there is a forums for the server, I can stay active on that whilst at school and on downtime to answers peoples threads.

I would LOVE to see a NON OP prison server, I always had a true love for those.

Side note ;

Thank you for considering me as staff, I was not so sure if by over 16 I had to be 17 or up, of if you meant 16 or up. Thanks for your time!
10/04/2016 1:06 am
FrostJam_Owner
Sorry, we aren't in need of admins anymore, would you like to be a mod/helper?
10/03/2016 1:12 am
FrostJam_Owner
bump
10/02/2016 5:36 am
FrostJam_Owner
Bump
09/29/2016 1:48 am
FrostJam_Owner
Bump!
09/28/2016 3:34 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Professor
Eli the Zeratoed
Holy Crap Thank You! I would absolutely love to be a Graphic Designer! (*゚▽゚*) That would be great because I can easily balance out my server with my job on here!

And sure! I always check my PMs, so you don't have to worry about me being inactive! :3
09/28/2016 7:31 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Crafter
PorfilioVMJ
Ok thanks! I just uploaded a video explaining that I needed something else to do on the channel and here's something I can do. thanks!
09/28/2016 7:49 am
FrostJam_Owner
Awesome!
09/27/2016 8:00 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Crafter
PorfilioVMJ
YouTube: I can help with server promotion through YouTube I usually do Redstone/ command tutorials and am looking for something new to do on my channel. I would love to help promotion through YouTube. My channel:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCRjGcdCjwODAxHtgPlWPveg
09/28/2016 1:48 am
FrostJam_Owner
Awesome! inorder to get the YT rank, you got to have atleast 300 subscribers, but you can try and grow on the server and record on it!
09/27/2016 6:20 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Professor
Eli the Zeratoed
Wait a Minute, I remember a VoxelMC, as well as seeing a FrostJam somewhere... Holy Crap I think I know you? :O

Well uh, I'm quite Surprised this server still needs staff, so I might as well apply anyways...

IGN: EliTeenDolphin (Wow, Couldn't get any more Obvious...)

Age: 16. I'm quite mature but I'm sometimes goofy when needed. Not in the terms of "Caps Using Dank Meme Immature Doofus", but goofy enough to keep the server up and entertained. Traits include Kind, Loyal, Smart (My IQ is 139 by the way), Silly (But not too Silly), Sincere, Nerdy, Creative (Yeah, I can't go one second without being Original), and Fun.

Position: Eh I don't really care, as long as it's from these three choices: Admin, (Web) Dev, or a Graphics Artist. I've already had my fair share of lower rank experience, but I want to challenge myself and reach new goals instead of just "Watching a Server, Muting and/or Banning the Punishers as they come and go".

Skype: None. Okay, Don't go all crazy on me! I have my reasons for it! It's actually not allowed in my Household, and I don't like people who squeak on there or just force you to use it anyways. I mean seriously! I have Planet Minecraft and Enjin, who even needs a Skype if I already have a Communication System right here? Like by gosh! Just never judge a Person by his/her Skype! Jeez...

Past Artwork: I decided to add this part just in case if you still need a Graphics Artist. You can see in my signature that I can make decent Animated Banners and whatnot, all done with Microsoft Paint. Yeah, you heard me! You think Photoshop would be the cool one, but even Underdog Programs like these can do something! I'll just show you 2 Banners (One for My Server in which I hope gets a Partnership with yours, and I promise to Balance it out, and a Banner for a Dead Server named DerpCraft) and a Dancing KO (From Lakewood Plaza Turbo). The Proof is in the Bag!

(The Dead DerpCraft Banner)
(The KO Banner for My Server)

Plugins and Links to 'em: Uh... I could consider myself as a Community Dev (An Administrator Maybe?) And I have actually modified a Few Plugins in the past to make them look different and stuff, like NoCheatPlus has been changed to "The Cheat" and so forth. I work my butt of to modify plugins and even manage console if you give me it (You don't have to! :3). I'm really good at editing Enjin Sites, and even making Free Sites look decent and kinda Original! I do know some decent knowledge on CSS, but I can easily teach myself. I'm self taught, and I can figure new things out by just looking at it and exploring until I understand it fully. I love editing yml files, as they're really fun to modify and customize.

Why: Well, I do have a server, and I might as well Partner with one, but I can easily balance it out. I may have stupid school (11th Grade by the way), but nothing can stop me from doing what I love. I get on Minechat a lot, so you don't have to worry about me leaving for a while or whatever. Besides that, a lot of people don't understand the power a server holds in terms of commands and such, I have full knowledge on what a server is and I know quite a few hosts too. People abuse their commands, and I certainly don't do that. Sure I may turn on /gmc and /speed, but That's only to keep me comfortable in my work environment (gmc to not die while working and speed to not work as slow as a turtle), not to abuse. I have loads of Ideas that'll make your server great, and you should know that! If you need help on Bungee, I can do that too! I'll guard you every step of the way, and help you out when you most need it. Trust me, you won't regret it! :3

Gamemode Ideas: Well, Roleplaying would be nice (Like for a TV Show, Movie, or Video Game), as well as an Original Prison and Creative. Factions, SkyBlock, and other overused gamemodes just seem Overrated in my eyes, so I might not go on that part of Bungee. I do have an idea called Evolution, and as you evolve you get little perks, and at the end of the Evolution Chain, you get all of them. I do have a few suggestions in terms of money making, and that's CommandAds and AdMaps. These two plugins are needed if you have a PayPal and you don't want to force people to pay money for overpowered items. Usually 1,000 Views on an Ad gets you 5 Bucks, but divide that by 5 and you get 1 Dollar per 200 Views. It's insane, but if one Passes by it, you get a View, and you'll be rolling in dough.

Anywho, I think that's all for now! I don't really care if I get denied or not, because I came because I've actually been on a VoxelMC with an Owner named FrostJam, so it could be just a Coincidence. Bye for now, and I'll be awaiting your Response!

--Eli
09/28/2016 1:47 am
FrostJam_Owner
Hey! was really nice to read your applicaiton! i would love to take you as a graphic designer! Are you able to PM me and we'll see the way we can communicate in?
09/27/2016 12:57 pm
FrostJam_Owner
Bump!
09/27/2016 12:31 am
FrostJam_Owner
Bump
09/26/2016 6:21 am
Level 1 : New Miner
MysticNetworkServer
Developer Application
* Note: Still looking for head developer!
means that the question is recquired!

*In-Game Name: Buildception

*Plugins that you have made: I've made a lot of private and custom plugins that are released and licensed to certain servers only. Ones ranging from Anticheats to Staff mode modules.

*Links to those plugins I'm not publically leasing my work which was paid for. If you want proof of some of the source code or something minor like that, you can pm me.

*Why should we pick you? I do not offer free work most of the time due to my work being one of the best possible. I feel like my current free time should be spent doing something and I'd like to offer my assistance here as you sound like you need it. I will not be a permanent developer for your Network though so please bare this in mind, I'll be able to help out when contacted and even write from scratch plugins that you want, some things I will not do without some form of minor payment though if what you request is extremely large and time-consuming.
You can always consider me as a permanent developer if we discuss financial capabilities.

Do you have any ideas for a new gamemode? My skillset allows me to create your ideas, I have a good imagination myself but I prefer to make what you want, or help out editing configs or reconfiguring plugins if need-be.

Thank you for applying!
09/26/2016 11:28 am
FrostJam_Owner
Nice! can you pm me your skype please? would like to talk to you there
09/26/2016 1:48 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
blazewalker462
Admin Application
Application Format:

*In-Game Name: ZeroDown

*Skype: (I have 5 total, but you may contact me on whichever, I most likely respond on 1st, 3rd, or 5th.)
1st - n990minecraft
2nd - justincenteno99
3rd - powers.231
4th - zerobot.55
5th - javee.javate

I am very experienced with plugins (such as EssentialsX, GroupManager, PEX, EZRanksLite, Factions, etc.), I own a server and I don't abuse my powers and am very mature and helpful whenever I can be. I also can deal with any rule breakers out there rather than someone just straight banning them.

*Any past experience?
I own a server, I worked with MiniMinecraft as an Admin, others that went down as an Admin (Ex: KOOLADECRAFT). I understand how it feels to run a network and I can help out with any sort of BungeeCord related support you need.

BungeeCord, Spigot/PaperSpigot/TacoSpigot, Plugins, Timings/TPS, Worlds

If it is possible, you can open up a Pixelmon or other Modded Server. If not, then possibly a gun factions server would be nice. (Guns + Factions)
09/26/2016 2:07 am
FrostJam_Owner
Rejected, sorry we're looking for staff that will be dedicated to us, and you have your own server, i don't think it'll work good sorry.
09/26/2016 1:30 am
FrostJam_Owner
Bump!
09/24/2016 4:32 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Puan
GFX Application
* Note: You may apply for the Head Position of GFX Artists, but your work must be impeccable.
shows that the question is recquired!
Application Format:

*In-Game Name: Puan

*Previous Work(Images): http://senseiblu.deviantart.com/art/Hand-633812117 (I haven't uploaded here in a long time but that's one of the good works on there. I can make much better stuff now.)

*What type of work do you do?(Banners, Logos, etc) Anything.

Any ideas for the new gamemode? I don't think I NEED to answer this but most definitely Skyblock.

Thank You for applying!
09/25/2016 2:40 am
FrostJam_Owner
Accepted!
09/24/2016 4:27 pm
FrostJam_Owner
bump
09/24/2016 7:26 am
FrostJam_Owner
Bump!
09/24/2016 2:13 am
FrostJam_Owner
Bump!
09/20/2016 6:03 am
Level 1 : New Miner
02Rocky
Admin Application
Application Format:

*In-Game Name: Fuzion_12

*Why should we pick you as the posistion you're applying for? i have worked on many other servers as Developer and admin and more higher than that i know most of the admin commands i know how to ban and mute etc, i can help the server out by stop the hacker, spammers and advertiser and also help the owner out.

*Any past experience? Yes, have worked on lots of other servers as Dev Or Admin++ but most of them have shutdown or i have retired.

*What can you help us with? I have help with Administrator thing and give ideas and plans for the future i am mature and know how to sort situation out.

Do you have any ideas for a new gamemode for when the network is released? Yes absolutely, Plots, Minigame such as(skywars, sky block, etc), Prisons, survival etc

Please add me on Skype to get back to me asap or i most likely won't get back to you on here
09/20/2016 6:56 am
FrostJam_Owner
Sorry, but we don't give admins to people without being any other lower rank, and you also have to be known on the server.
09/19/2016 3:17 pm
FrostJam_Owner
We're still looking for more staff! Members are also welcome to join!
09/19/2016 4:26 am
FrostJam_Owner
Bump!
08/29/2016 1:34 am
FrostJam_Owner
We are still in need of all roles!
09/03/2016 11:39 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
Oofyeet
Maybe you should respond to some apps then, lol
08/28/2016 9:46 am
FrostJam_Owner
We are still in need of all staff!
08/28/2016 3:47 am
FrostJam_Owner
Bump!
08/27/2016 2:13 am
FrostJam_Owner
Now looking for Admins, helpers, managers and mostly developers
08/22/2016 3:18 am
FrostJam_Owner
Still looking for developers
08/21/2016 2:18 pm
FrostJam_Owner
Still looking for developers ! Apply now!
08/21/2016 9:45 am
FrostJam_Owner
Looking for more developers!!!
08/20/2016 12:21 pm
NetherOG
FrostJam_Owner, therefore I can qualify for helper? If so, I'll take it
08/21/2016 9:45 am
FrostJam_Owner
When we loook for helpers, probably yes, i will let you know
08/20/2016 9:41 am
NetherOG
Could I use the same application for a helper / moderator position? I took a lot of time for this app. And if I were 16, do you think my app was alright?
08/20/2016 12:07 pm
FrostJam_Owner
You can use it for helper, and it might of been alright
08/19/2016 10:32 pm
NetherOG
Admin Application:

*In-Game Name: nether_ninja

*Skype: I don't have a skype, but, I will make one if I have to if I get this position as Admin. I don't like being in calls. I would very much appreciate it if we could just text on skype. Thank you!

*Why should we pick you as the posistion you're applying for? I am very experienced as staff as you will see in the next section. I am very fluent with WorldEdit and many other plugins. I am very dependable, I am a very hard worker and I am a fast learner. I will enforce rules in the server. No hackers will get past me. I can also build a little if you need me to. In September 8 - June 10, I will be in school 8:15 - 4:00. I will try and get on as much as I can. I will atleast get one to three hours a day on the server. I will do as best as I can to get on.

*Any past experience? I have a lot of experience as a user in a staff position. I have currently been ever staff position in the ladder. I have even owned my own server. I am currently trying to open my own server up again.

*What can you help us with? I can help with ideas for new ranks, gamemodes, kits ( If you make a Kit PvP server ), Warps, I can advertise to my friends and get them to donate. I can also recommend good faction plugins I know.

I think you should make a kitpvp server, you can make a lot of revenue from the Kit PvP gamemode, ( coins, ranks for extra kits, etc. )

Thanks for your time! Hopefully I'll get the position as a Admin.
08/20/2016 4:37 am
FrostJam_Owner
Sorry but only take admins that are 16+ because of past experience
08/19/2016 2:15 am
FrostJam_Owner
Developer is still needed!
08/18/2016 6:29 pm
FrostJam_Owner
Still looking for devs!
08/18/2016 1:27 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
ItsBenOG
*In-Game Name: RonaldMcDonald22

*Plugins that you have made: None

*Links to those plugins NA

*Why should we pick you?

I may not make custom plugins but I know how to code and setup other plugins. I work my ass off and I get the job done to a professional standard.

Do you have any ideas for a new gamemode?

I know a few good plugins that would be great for factions!!
08/18/2016 1:36 pm
FrostJam_Owner
Rejected, we're looking for developers not people who config the plugins
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome