We three mods
we need 3 trial-mods
we need 4 helpers
we need 2 builders
we need one head-builder
we need on website dev
we need one coding dev

No skype requiored

I will tell you the ip when the server comes out.

Pls tell me if you want ot apply and apply not thread just has to be at least 1
Nathan123227
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/06/2016 10:03 pm
Nathan123227
niclos accpet
join 104.219.4.226:25566
02/06/2016 10:02 pm
Nathan123227
blood join i will think about it 104.219.4.226:25566
02/06/2016 10:01 pm
Nathan123227
Hello My name is Nicklas, but my IGN is nicklasXDpro. #I want to apply for Head Admin or Admin#
17 Years old. My birthday is the 5th april so I'm soon 18.
I live in Denmark so my timezone is, 1+GMT.
Yes, I do have skype: nicklas987
I have been playing Minecraft since 01-06-2011
I've never been banned on any servers in all the time I owned Minecraft. Honestly I hate doing something that gets me banned fx. Hacks, inappropriate language or breaking any form of rules the server might had.
I haven't got that much of experience. I was Admin once on a server called Sensationcraft, after it closed because of the owners own personal problems, and then recently opened again I didn't appeal for Staff member again. I used a lot of time on rediting server files in Notepad++ just for fun, so I know a little about group managing, and setting up signs for selling and buy. I also know pretty much about WorldEditor.
I can be as active as you want, atleast from 16:00 - 23:00 in weekly days, and in the weekend it depends whether I am busy or not, if I'm not it's around morning till over the night.
I like Minecraft but it grew boring and it's the same thing over and over again. The reason I want to be Admin is that I don't enjoy playing Minecraft that much anymore, but I like helping others, I like helping people, and ensure that everyone is happy and there is a nice community, constructing shops/spawn/Arena.
What makes me stand out more than others? Well Idk, everyone proberly wants the same. I just wanted to be a part of your community to help ensuring that your server is going to be awesome and has a wonderful community. Nice communities and active Admins does a lot, I witnessed many servers with no admins online, and no one to hold the nice communication and no one to help if anyone had a request, and therefore a lot of people discarded the server. I want to make a different. I want to make a nice community that everyone appreciate and tells other about.
If any conflicts may happen, I will gladly interrupt the fight before it escalates any further. I would hear both side of the story, and try to resolve it in the best way I can, and try my best to satisfy both of them. I depends what the matter is. Likewise if someone is very inappropriate and offensive against someone else I would most likely tell him to talk nice, any further disrupting acting of the community he will get a warning ofcourse according to the rules the server have.
Sincerly Love from Nicklas :* thx for your time <3 appreciate it <3
accpet as head admin join ip is 104.219.4.226:25566
Nathan123227
Hello My name is Nicklas, but my IGN is nicklasXDpro. #I want to apply for Head Admin or Admin#
I've never been banned on any servers in all the time I owned Minecraft. Honestly I hate doing something that gets me banned fx. Hacks, inappropriate language or breaking any form of rules the server might had.
I haven't got that much of experience. I was Admin once on a server called Sensationcraft, after it closed because of the owners own personal problems, and then recently opened again I didn't appeal for Staff member again. I used a lot of time on rediting server files in Notepad++ just for fun, so I know a little about group managing, and setting up signs for selling and buy. I also know pretty much about WorldEditor.
I can be as active as you want, atleast from 16:00 - 23:00 in weekly days, and in the weekend it depends whether I am busy or not, if I'm not it's around morning till over the night.
I like Minecraft but it grew boring and it's the same thing over and over again. The reason I want to be Admin is that I don't enjoy playing Minecraft that much anymore, but I like helping others, I like helping people, and ensure that everyone is happy and there is a nice community, constructing shops/spawn/Arena.
What makes me stand out more than others? Well Idk, everyone proberly wants the same. I just wanted to be a part of your community to help ensuring that your server is going to be awesome and has a wonderful community. Nice communities and active Admins does a lot, I witnessed many servers with no admins online, and no one to hold the nice communication and no one to help if anyone had a request, and therefore a lot of people discarded the server. I want to make a different. I want to make a nice community that everyone appreciate and tells other about.
If any conflicts may happen, I will gladly interrupt the fight before it escalates any further. I would hear both side of the story, and try to resolve it in the best way I can, and try my best to satisfy both of them. I depends what the matter is. Likewise if someone is very inappropriate and offensive against someone else I would most likely tell him to talk nice, any further disrupting acting of the community he will get a warning ofcourse according to the rules the server have.
accpet as head admin join ip is 104.219.4.226:25566
02/06/2016 9:58 pm
nicklasXDpro
Well. I applied for admin my friend
02/06/2016 9:56 pm
Nathan123227
Guys theres only going to be one owner in traniee
we don't have one yet
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
bloodngutzs
Thats why i applied for it
02/06/2016 9:44 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Teknesis
Ign VengeanceBain (btw I am typing this on a phone, so it's kind of short)
Age 13
Experience: I have been studying html for 2+ years and have been playing mine craft sense beta 1.3. I am a legendary builder and coder who is not afraid to think outside the box. Although in some areas my knowledge is lacking (protection commands) that is why you have a community .
Skills: I am skilled at coding, building, and redstone.
I can bring the server fame through detailed(ish) websites and mediocre animations. Plus I am not overly ambitious through ranks, I just hope you choose me for my skill.
Also, what kind of server shall this be?
Sorry it's so short. Like i Said this is a phone... I can go into more details on the server when it is created. Thank you!
02/06/2016 9:36 pm
bloodngutzs
OK np

IGN:
DamienPlayz
Rank applying for:
Owner-Trainee
Experience:
Ever since multiplayer came out i was always enjoyinh the new things different servers were bringing out to keep players coming, now im the one who goes out to find new ways to entertain players in the community. I've been staff on servers and ive alway added new things which always brings the players back. Several years ago i used to own my own server which lasted me about 2 years, from owning a server i know all the difficulties it can be if you don't know how to fix things.
Why choose me?:
Choose me because i have a very high experience in servers and i can help wih anything that im needed for, even if its not what i like doing I.E. im not the builder type but if i had to i would.
My Skills:
I have skills in setting up plugins, permissions and pretty much all plugins that are needed to start and continue the server without errors
What can i bring to the server?:
I can bring my experience and my ideas to make the server even better in anyway. I can bring the players a good time, i also manage staff and the server
Anything else?:
Do you have a website?
Thanks for reading!
02/06/2016 9:35 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
AgentZyphicsv2
Hi,
If the Owner Has Skype Id Appreciate if i could apply there, Thanks,

My skype - AZYPHICS
02/06/2016 9:33 pm
nicklasXDpro
02/06/2016 9:29 pm
Level 1 : New Network
K_rb
I did put a rank as Builder since I am a good builder in general
but I was going to say Owner in Training or anything, maybe Builder
so Any rank is fine, My mind was blank when I did the Rank thing X3
02/06/2016 9:26 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Charles04_
I am Co-Owner so yes. But, there is no format. It just must be 150+ words.
02/06/2016 9:23 pm
bloodngutzs
Charles are you staff for this?
if so what format shall i use?
02/06/2016 9:21 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Charles04_
Sky I don't think I can accept or deny as my Co-Owner rank. But, I would suggest making that longer for such high ranks. Plus that is definitely less than 150 words.
02/06/2016 9:18 pm
bloodngutzs
I want to apply, any particular format you want?
02/06/2016 9:17 pm
Level 1 : New Network
K_rb
IGN: SkyHighGalaxyCat

Rank: Owner in Training or Any other Rank(Does not Matter)

Why I want to be staff: I want to help any new coming servers in anyway I can, help the players that need help with Server or just Minecraft X3

How am I trusted?: I'm honestly not a trustworthy player for one reason, I own a old Hacked Client named KILO Pro, it's not available anymore but I also have KILO Air which has no Cheats{This may affect the chances}, otherwise I'm really trustworthy, I don't abuse powers, I only help players/Staff with the questions with the server or anything else.

What I can do: I can build Spawn, help players with questions and concerns, help players understand whatever they don't understand, & Help Staff if needed.

Experience: Admin & Builder

How often I'm online: At Least 3 times a week

Name: Lauren {or Sky}

If there's anything I missed, contact me

(Edited)Ya I know I only edited it, there's no chance for me but I don't care anymore
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome