(<>\/<>) Upcoming Server Needs A Developer Apply (<>\/<>)

thewizbizman's Avatar thewizbizman2/25/17 9:38 pm
1 emeralds 127 5
2/25/2017 9:55 pm
steven4547466's Avatar steven4547466
Hi thenzs here, I am one of the owners of a new upcoming server FreedomCraft. I am looking for a Developer who has a fair amount of traits. The server is already up and running and needs your help. Apply using the application format below and if we contact you the final part of the application will be a skype/discord interview.

Skype is MANDATORY

APPLICATION

In Game Name:
Can you configure Plugins?
Can you create Plugins?
Can you do Permissions?
What Plugins are you familiar with?
Can you be trusted with information? Explain?
Can you install plugins via FTP?
Are you familiar with Multicraft?
What experience do you have?
What coding Languages do you know?
Why should we choose you?
SCENARIO: The server is currently down and you were not aware what do you do?
SCENARIO: The server is lagging more and more by the minute what do you do?
thewizbizman
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/25/2017 9:55 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
steven4547466
In Game Name: steven4547466

Can you configure Plugins? Yes I can

Can you create Plugins?
No, sadly not

Can you do Permissions? With PEX and GM

What Plugins are you familiar with? Im familiar with just about any ESSENTIAL plugin to run a server

Can you be trusted with information? Explain? I believe I can be, Yes. I have been DEV for multiple servers that sooner or later dwindled away and never came back again. Also I have not ever abused my powers in ANY server.

Can you install plugins via FTP? Yes, if I get the username and password

Are you familiar with Multicraft? Yes, if your talking about the CONTROL panel

What experience do you have? As I said before, I have been a DEV before also I have owned a server and have been Co-Owner before. I've done just about every staff position there is

What coding Languages do you know? Some JAVA and LUA

Why should we choose you? I'm a trustworthy person, I would use teamwork to get something done even if I don't like the people/person. I value the many because as the saying goes "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few." But I'm always obliged to help a single person as well. A summary of this basically means I want to do whats best for the community even if it looses 1 or 2 people. Also, I apply for servers to do the one thing that you should and NEED to do, help the community as a whole. Don't abuse or pick favorites. You have to be ready to kick/ban your friend(s) if they do anything wrong. Also I love to watch communities grow and expand from 1 player to thousands of players.

SCENARIO: The server is currently down and you were not aware what do you do? Well, first I'd start it up and check the LOGS to see why it was down. Then I would apologize to the community.

SCENARIO: The server is lagging more and more by the minute what do you do? I would look in the logs, then do a restart and diagnose what the problem was and try to fix it.
02/25/2017 9:49 pm
thewizbizman
The developer I'm looking for the not need to know how to create plugins. Just have good knowledge on how to configure them and find solutions to tough dev like problems. Apply if you wish.
02/25/2017 9:45 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
TheDeathKiller
Haha Jokes! Anyways I can't code, but I could configure configs. Cheers.
02/25/2017 9:43 pm
thewizbizman
What do you mean @TheDeathKiller?
02/25/2017 9:40 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
TheDeathKiller
Interesting Requirements..
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com