[CLOSED]

Civeberg's Avatar Civeberg6/16/15 12:19 pm
7/1/2015 4:57 pm
Civeberg's Avatar Civeberg
Civeberg
Level 29 : Expert Lumberjack

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/01/2015 4:57 pm
Civeberg
Yeah, we have enough staff. Making a new post for advertising
06/24/2015 8:21 am
Civeberg
Bump
06/23/2015 12:15 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
The_Official_Squid
I'm sorry. I am probably not as good as you had hoped.

Thank you for letting me know!
06/23/2015 9:45 am
Civeberg
We still only have 3 staff members accepted! We need at least 7 more! I'd like to thank all of you for 6 pages of applications in only a few days.
06/22/2015 9:15 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
PRO_FOR_LIFE_GOD
hello i am the owner of the Rage Realm build team msg me on skype: killer17404
for all of your build needs
06/22/2015 9:14 pm
Civeberg
You can apply for builder, that's the only one there's no age limit on, but you have to be an extremely talented builder. I'm getting a little pissed at people who suck at building applying and wasting my time. If you can't build medieval extremely well, please don't apply. (This goes out to everyone applying for builder)
06/22/2015 9:00 pm
The_Official_Squid
Actually, can I apply for any other spot?
06/22/2015 8:55 pm
The_Official_Squid
Oh. How old do you have to be?
06/22/2015 8:53 pm
Civeberg
Click to reveal
The_Official_SquidIGN: Syd_The_Squid22

Experience: I have been playing on Minecraft Servers for a long time. I have done everything from mining, to building huge buildings, so I get the process. I have been successful on single player Minecraft, and love the game. I have not actually worked on a server though. Please pick me so I can become more successful.

What makes you want to be co-owner: I would love to try to take on big responsibilities. I love being on a server where I can help people, and especially help you improve your server. I will really enjoy this!

Why should I chose you for co-owner?: I am a great rule-follower, and I am great with people. When someone does something that is against the rules, I will do my job and talk to them. And, I am on Minecraft a lot, and will mostly be on the server. If you would like, I will tell people about the server, and I will make sure that your server is a fun gaming experience for everyone. I am also great at being in charge, so tell me when you will not be there, and if you need me on.

What are your skills: I can pretty much do everything, but the things that I list below.

What are your weaknesses: Redstone.

How would you contribute to the server: I will give my opinions, because I am confident. I will also contribute my ideas, because in my opinion, I am very intellegent and mature for my age. And lastly, I will contribute my talent.

So pick me!

I'm sorry, you had a good application but are a little too young for the position.
06/22/2015 8:27 pm
The_Official_Squid
IGN: Syd_The_Squid22

Experience: I have been playing on Minecraft Servers for a long time. I have done everything from mining, to building huge buildings, so I get the process. I have been successful on single player Minecraft, and love the game. I have not actually worked on a server though. Please pick me so I can become more successful.

What makes you want to be co-owner: I would love to try to take on big responsibilities. I love being on a server where I can help people, and especially help you improve your server. I will really enjoy this!

Why should I chose you for co-owner?: I am a great rule-follower, and I am great with people. When someone does something that is against the rules, I will do my job and talk to them. And, I am on Minecraft a lot, and will mostly be on the server. If you would like, I will tell people about the server, and I will make sure that your server is a fun gaming experience for everyone. I am also great at being in charge, so tell me when you will not be there, and if you need me on.

What are your skills: I can pretty much do everything, but the things that I list below.

What are your weaknesses: Redstone.

How would you contribute to the server: I will give my opinions, because I am confident. I will also contribute my ideas, because in my opinion, I am very intellegent and mature for my age. And lastly, I will contribute my talent.

So pick me!
06/22/2015 6:23 pm
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Meme
Raddekio
Hey, are you still accepting applications for admin? I know you listed that it wasn't too important right now but I'd still like to apply if possible.
06/22/2015 7:52 pm
Civeberg
Yes. But chances are you'll get moderator if your application is good enough. I'm being a little too strict on the applications as a precaution since it is very hard to find dedicated staff
06/21/2015 5:08 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Architect
HammerOSteel
IGN:TheHammerOfSteel
Proof of work: http://imgur.com/a/OzEy8 http://imgur.com/a/nhdHh http://imgur.com/a/D21eS
Experience: I have been builder on many servers.
Why do you want to be a builder?: I really dont know, to build I guess.
06/22/2015 6:11 pm
Civeberg
Add my skype, **. We can discuss more there. Sorry for the late response by the way
06/21/2015 4:50 pm
Civeberg
Click to reveal
HammerOSteel
ShimmerRoseFlower

that is a downloadable spawn

Is it? Thanks for notifying me. I wasn't going to accept him anyway as he spammed almost half a page attempting to show that image with no application.
06/21/2015 11:17 am
Civeberg
Mine_zPRO, you have been accepted as trial-mod!
06/21/2015 11:00 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Mine_zPRO
IGN: My IGN is MinexPRO

Experience: I have a whole load of experience as a Staff member on previous servers. Although none so big as you are planning. Though I do believe that my experience has prepared me for the role as Staff on your server. I could go on and say 'I have a vast knowledge of plugins', but an Admin doesn't setup the server, they keep it clean and look after the players. I have been Admin on a number of Servers, and Ran 3 myself. Though I had to close down my last 3 server due to not having the Time to setup/run them all myself. So that's when I began to search for servers to become apart of. It's been about 3 months now, and I believe I have found the Server for me. Running a minigame server is more difficult than a one game moded server because this is the server where many players can use all their hacks/glitches to their advantages. It has now become more difficult to find a hacker, but if you give the Admin;s the right software, they'll find them in no time. I believe I can stop hackers on your server so all players can have a enjoyable and great time on the server. This, I have learnt through past experience.

Why do you want to be admin?: I would like to become admin on your server because I believe that I am ready to put my time into a server that I know will become very popular and successful. I would also like to stop all the little children on your server from complaining over every time they lose or cheat and hack. I would do regular minigame checks to see what could be improved in the maps, and the cheating/playing aspects. This will benefit your server because it will help reduce all of the bad things most popular servers have.

Skills: I can contribute a lot of time to the server and this will also decrease the chances of hackers going un-noticed. I can make sure that all the players follow the rules and make sure Donator's (If you have them) stick to their rules of donating too.

Explain a little about yourself: I tend to enjoy music and all sorts of computing. I enjoy writing music and try my best at animation. I believe that music and minecraft do go really well together becuase music can change feelings and inspire us to d othe greatest things. I f music hadn't have been created, I wouldn't know what to do with myself xD. I also enjoy chatting and playing with the other members on the forums as well as the server. The forums are as important as the server itself.
06/21/2015 9:40 am
Civeberg
Still recruiting! We have less of a demand for builders now, however.
06/20/2015 10:00 pm
FourGigaByte
IGN: 4GB
Previous plugins coded: Check my website, I also have more I can link
Experience coding: 5-6 months
Why should we pick you?: I am here to help out, and I see you're server having great potential, and I would like to be apart of it, and work aside other developers In the progress.

(On my website there is also a brief summary about myself, check it out! Also i custom coded my website aswell, I know 3 coding languages, top to bottom)

Skype - FourGigaByte
06/20/2015 10:25 pm
Civeberg
Contacted you on skype.
06/20/2015 9:51 pm
Civeberg
Update: The new IP is play.thearx.us

Murika!
06/20/2015 9:43 pm
Civeberg
I have PM'd the people accepted. The rest of you, unfortunately, are denied.
06/20/2015 9:12 pm
I am finisher1020
IGN: Finisher1020

Experience: I have owned 3 different servers before.

What makes you want to be co-owner: I would like to be co-owner because I have owned servers as seen above, I would like to know what is like to co-own a server.

Why should I chose you for co-owner?: You should chose me as a co-owner because I can give advice and tactics I have previously used. I'm able to use most plugins and can learn ones I don't know. I'm able to take control in a high pressure situation such as a high level hacker (I have had this happen before).

What are your skills: my skills include groupmanager, coreprotect, and other essential plugins.

What are your weaknesses: My only weakness is Permissions Ex but I can easily overcome this.

How would you contribute to the server: I would vote everyday and try my hardest to make the server better.

Thank you for your time, I hope to be your co-owner. -Finisher1020
06/20/2015 9:02 pm
I am finisher1020
are you still accepting?
06/20/2015 8:57 pm
ShimmerRoseFlower
06/21/2015 3:24 pm
HammerOSteel
that is a downloadable spawn
06/20/2015 8:51 pm
ShimmerRoseFlower
my ING: Lilleystarfire5
06/20/2015 8:51 pm
ShimmerRoseFlower
sorry the picture cut off a lot and the picture was cut off
06/20/2015 8:47 pm
ShimmerRoseFlower
IGN: Lilleystarfire5
Proof of work:
Experience: I Have been a builder on lots of Servers the picture I showed you up there was one of my best ones. It was for a medieval server ^,^ . I have also done other theme like mermaid/pirates nether Royal Roleplay spawn. and etc
Why do you want to be a builder?: Why do I want to be one of your builders? Because I love helping and I also really love building. and I will try to get on every single day just to make sure I don't miss any work ^,^

Thank you for reading this
06/20/2015 7:36 pm
Thines
is this an offline server?
06/20/2015 1:55 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
irritatedCat
Woah, this server is tight. Good thing that you aren't accepting every application that you get.
06/20/2015 3:18 pm
Civeberg
If I accept everyone, the server will be seen as immature and not taken seriously. I'm trying to make the best server possible for the players so I only chose staff I think would best suit the community.

To the rest of you applicants, if your application is pending (not accepted nor denied yet) I will get to it shortly. I am having severe internet issues right now so may not be able to for a few days.
06/20/2015 12:42 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Oblivioux
IGN: ScotlandYard

Experience:
My experience is that I've been working as a moderator, and or an admin since around 2013, 2014 era. It has been a while since I've been apart of any server though, but I've been trying around lately, figuring which servers are good for me. This server happens to be one of those.

Why do you want to be admin?:
I wanted to be an admin, because I haven't actually been one in a while, that doesn't mean I'm needy for the position. I just love to help and run servers! Being just a player has gotten boring over time, with me being sort of an old timer with administration and moderating, since I haven't actually really worked anything since 2013.

That doesn't mean I have no more experience, or will be bad, I still have managed a few server for short periods of time before they closed, and or I left because of bad management.

Skills:
Beyond administration skills, I am also an average to above average builder. I'm not perfect at building, I only do a handful of builds, small things, and or sometimes one or two large things, Mainly portal spawns if anything. Other than that. I'm pretty average for my building skills.

Explain a little about yourself:
I am a 16 year old guy from Ohio, that loves to play Minecraft, and has played Minecraft since the 1.2.5 update (I joined the day of the update) It's one of the best things I've done! Since that has happened, I have worked as a player, Moderator, Admin, even Owner for one server that went away because of a rude co-owner I teamed up with. I want to put that server up again soon, but I'm giving my self time before even thinking about doing such a thing!
06/20/2015 10:41 am
Level 1 : New Network
DylanHedger
IGN: DylanHedger
Previous plugins coded: Sorry I Havent Coded Plugins But I Edit Alot Of Configs I Have Configured Over 100+ Plugins But I Have Made Mods For MC Witch Is Similar To Plugins But I Can Code Them
Experience coding: From 1 - 10 I Would Say 7
Why should we pick you?: Cause I Like To Help Servers Grow And Im Always Active To Help Everyone
06/20/2015 11:14 am
Civeberg
.... do I even need to respond to this?
06/20/2015 10:30 am
Clubzan
IGN: Killerteddy321
Experience: I have been admin on 3 or 4 different servers.
Why do you want to be admin?: Because I am good at helping players and I am on all the time especially since it's summer
Skills: I am good with people and I can help them with allot of things with the server. I am also good in some stressful situations.
Explain a little about yourself: I like video games (as you can see) I don't always play PC I also play console games. My name is Evan and I have been playing Minecraft since 2011. I also like reading Horror Books and Adventure Books. I also have a good sense of humor.
06/20/2015 6:17 pm
Civeberg
Denied.

ArthurDev, are you willing to code for free?
06/20/2015 10:19 am
ArthurDev
IGN: ArthurDev
Previous plugins coded: Too many to create a list of it, you could take a look at my Spigot page and watch my resources I have created. https://www.spigotmc.org/members/arthurhoeke.27061/
Experience coding: I am a java developer for 3 years now. I have alot of experience with the Spigot / Bukkit API.
Why should we pick you? I am a fast coder, and create quality plugins.
06/20/2015 10:09 am
Civeberg
Keep in mind if you do not follow the application template that you will not even be considered!
06/20/2015 10:08 am
Civeberg
Click to reveal
SasotoQuintIGN: Sasoto
Proof of work: http://imgur.com/a/Zz5Cv#0
Experience: I've built a lot lately, I win in Build Battles which I play on, I work with some styles like pixel art, and I just put a lot of effort every time!
Why do you want to be a builder?: Well, I want to make something that players like! I never had been a staff on a server, and hopefully I might do something good now.

ShadyRaptorIGN: ShadyRaptor

Proof of work: https://imgur.com/ro0NWCT,glTBLKN,lV5mD ... ,XQyV0MJ#0

Experience:I have my own MC server but I am changing it into a Private SMP Server. I also love to build in real life and I love building stuff in game as well.

Why do you want to be a builder?:I want to be a builder because I really like to build things and I have never built in a team before and I would like to know how it feels building with other and seeing how they build differently to me.

Sorry, you have both been denied.
06/20/2015 10:06 am
Civeberg
Click to reveal
HestiaMinecraftIGN: HestiaMinecraft

Proof of work: http://imgur.com/kcZhb41, http://imgur.com/ShHT9l8, http://imgur.com/6KYyayc, http://imgur.com/ebJEU4u, http://imgur.com/tMByf9C, http://imgur.com/rVHXaEk, http://imgur.com/LnoL1IC

Experience: I've been building since I started playing Minecraft in version 1.3 and I've built a majority of buildings for other servers. I am admin on a server and a moderator on another server that is Harry Potter themed, but I also help build. I also know how to build many things and themes, like medieval, modern, ruins, etc.

Why do you want to be a builder?: I want to be a builder because I want to help out small servers out and make them more popular and by building, I hope I can improve how the server represented to new players on the server.

Skype (if you need to contact me): swiftvenom11 (I know it's weird)

Sorry, we're looking for slightly better builders.
06/20/2015 10:05 am
Civeberg
Click to reveal
freddie3722IGN: freddie3722
Experience: I am a server owner, have been admin on three servers, and mod on a few others.
What makes you want to be co-owner: I love to pick out staff and I love to help people. I don't abuse my powers to others.
Why should I chose you for co-owner?: I have experience of running a server of my own. I can setup some plugins and I know a lot of other people that can join too.
What are your skills: I can set up some plugins and I am pretty good at building. One of my friends are awesome at building and we love to build together.
What are your weaknesses: Sometimes I find it hard to think of ideas to build. There are probably other weaknesses that I have because not everyone is perfect.
How would you contribute to the server: I love to help out any new people, help with problems and dilemas, and I can also partner if I think its a good server and I trust you!

j_boy1234I'll make this short sense I don't have much time right now

IGN: j_boy1234
Previous plugins coded: I don't have many public plugins, I work privately for servers mostly. This is my bukkit page, dev.bukkit.org/profiles/j_boy1234/
Experience coding: I have many years in Java and the Bukkit/Spigot Api. I also know Php, html, and css, and linux server administration.
Why should we pick you?: You should pick me because I am experienced in Java, and bukkit.

Thank you for considering this.

I'm sorry, you've both been denied.
06/19/2015 6:25 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Nerd
j_boy1234
I'll make this short sense I don't have much time right now

IGN: j_boy1234

Thank you for considering this.
06/19/2015 5:46 pm
freddie3722
IGN: freddie3722
Experience: I am a server owner, have been admin on three servers, and mod on a few others.
What makes you want to be co-owner: I love to pick out staff and I love to help people. I don't abuse my powers to others.
Why should I chose you for co-owner?: I have experience of running a server of my own. I can setup some plugins and I know a lot of other people that can join too.
What are your skills: I can set up some plugins and I am pretty good at building. One of my friends are awesome at building and we love to build together.
What are your weaknesses: Sometimes I find it hard to think of ideas to build. There are probably other weaknesses that I have because not everyone is perfect.
How would you contribute to the server: I love to help out any new people, help with problems and dilemas, and I can also partner if I think its a good server and I trust you!
06/19/2015 4:13 pm
HestiaMinecraft
IGN: HestiaMinecraft

Proof of work: http://imgur.com/kcZhb41, http://imgur.com/ShHT9l8, http://imgur.com/6KYyayc, http://imgur.com/ebJEU4u, http://imgur.com/tMByf9C, http://imgur.com/rVHXaEk, http://imgur.com/LnoL1IC

Experience: I've been building since I started playing Minecraft in version 1.3 and I've built a majority of buildings for other servers. I am admin on a server and a moderator on another server that is Harry Potter themed, but I also help build. I also know how to build many things and themes, like medieval, modern, ruins, etc.

Why do you want to be a builder?: I want to be a builder because I want to help out small servers out and make them more popular and by building, I hope I can improve how the server represented to new players on the server.

Skype (if you need to contact me): swiftvenom11 (I know it's weird)
06/19/2015 4:11 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
SasotoThePlayer
IGN: Sasoto
Proof of work: http://imgur.com/a/Zz5Cv#0
Experience: I've built a lot lately, I win in Build Battles which I play on, I work with some styles like pixel art, and I just put a lot of effort every time!
Why do you want to be a builder?: Well, I want to make something that players like! I never had been a staff on a server, and hopefully I might do something good now.
06/19/2015 2:23 pm
Level 1 : New Network
StarlitLuna
IGN: ShadyRaptor

Proof of work: https://imgur.com/ro0NWCT,glTBLKN,lV5mD ... ,XQyV0MJ#0

Experience:I have my own MC server but I am changing it into a Private SMP Server. I also love to build in real life and I love building stuff in game as well.

Why do you want to be a builder?:I want to be a builder because I really like to build things and I have never built in a team before and I would like to know how it feels building with other and seeing how they build differently to me.
06/19/2015 1:10 pm
Sledgehammer_15
[MyTemplate]- Hope this is ok!
Server Manager Application
Skype username: aaron394860
In-game username: Sledgehammer_15
Timezone: Eastern
Past experience:
I have owned a couple servers I know all the knowledge that needs to be known about Perms, Plugins, and I am a very experienced builder. I am good with many plugins like Essentials, PermissionsEx, etc. One of my best qualities I can say is how mature I am and how when I want to do something I make sure it gets done in the best quality possible. I have been staff on many other servers and have been playing MC for about 4 years now. If I would look at myself in a different viewpoint perspective I would say I am a very trustworthy player and love to get to know what and how a server will be ran before I look into it. By the statements you given me on skype I could see this server taking off once you get a good staff team. I could be a higher position if needed but I just going to start here and work my way up unless I am needed to be a higher position I will never abuse my power given to me and the players will always come first for everything I do.
Knowledge of plugins and error codes:
Plugins I Know:
1. Essentials
2. World Edit
3. World Guard
4. Core Protect
5. Multiworld
6. DisguiseCraft
7. Buycraft
8. PermissionEx
9. NoCheat+
10. Citizens
11. Playerheads

Reason for wanting to become an Manager:
Reason I want to become an Manager is to give the players that join the server the best quality possible. I want to make them feel as if they are at home and anything they need I will be there for them to help them out on Plugins questions, Need to know were something is, Website questions, Voting questions, and many more questions they might have. If I would rate myself on a scale 1-10 on different categories this is how it would look:
1. Building [9]
2. Permissions [10]
3. Plugin Knowledge [9]
4. Trustworthiness [10]
5. Maturity [10]

Best Quality:
My Smile
06/19/2015 11:09 am
HammerOSteel
If you want me to properly fill out an application just ask me to but I was just going to give you my IGN, skype and previous builds.

IGN: TheHammerOfSteel
Builds: http://imgur.com/a/OzEy8 http://imgur.com/a/g0tYq http://imgur.com/a/D21eS <newest
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome