Upcoming Youtube Channel. Can I Get some feedback?

xJALT's Avatar xJALT1/27/13 4:43 pm
1 emeralds 200 2
1/27/2013 4:58 pm
xJALT's Avatar xJALT
Hi everyone! My name is Jalt, and in the past 2 days I've increased about 40 subscribers. This has been just so amazing an unbelievable! I want to personally thank each and every one of you who have helped me get this far! It truly means a lot, and I appreciate every bit of your guys support! I guess people like what they see, so I thought I could share my channel here to see if anyone else would be interested in viewing my content. Please keep checking back with this thread about every other day because I'll be keeping it updated with important information as well!

I absolutely love what I do and I'm glad to see other people like it too! I upload videos on a regular basis, one every other day, and spend lots of time working on and editing my videos. I've started two new series for my channel, so you'll always be updated with new content to watch! If you have any ideas or suggestions for videos, or things to do in my videos, please feel free to let me know! Also, if you take a second to look at my videos or channel, please consider leaving some feedback; its always appreciated, and helps me out a lot! Below, I've posted my three latest videos as examples of my work! (: Have a great day everyone!

xJALT
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer