UPDATED:Recruiting Staff for NatureCraft

carrotWaffle2323's Avatar carrotWaffle232312/27/14 9:54 pm
1 emeralds 238 9
12/28/2014 9:43 am
jake051202's Avatar jake051202
Hello.I am the owner of NatureCraft a very new server.I am currently only hosting it at home .

I would like to create a prison server,a hub and a survival server.The Servers need to be connected with bungeecord and bungeeportals.I am recruiting A few moderators and a few Helpers.

Mod and Helper Requirements
Must be good with using all types of plugins especialy permision plugins.Must be willing to spend 4 hours daily.Must at least be 10 years of age.Must have done this before.

Submit your application below

Minecraft Name:
Why you want to be a moderator:
How much time are you willing to help in a day:
Have you done this before:
What will i get from you if you are accepted?:

Thanks and have a nice day ahead
Regards,
MrSai.
carrotWaffle2323
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/28/2014 9:43 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
jake051202
Minecraft Name: Sky_Diver051202
Do you charge : Of course not
Why you want to be a moderator: I would love to be a moderator because I have spent much of my time being a higher rank on servers and I didnt want that anymore. So, I decided I'd help players on servers and make their server experience memorable (In a good way)
How much time are you willing to help in a day: At least 1-2 every day (If not every other day)
Have you done this before: Yes I have done this before and have done much higher rank stuff too.
What will i get from you if you are accepted?: You will have earned a trustworthy and helpful member of your team who can help players and even you (if needed) as I am very handy with many plugins such as Worldedit, Essentials, Minigame plugins and more!

Thank you for reading, I hope you accept me

-- Jake
12/27/2014 10:45 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Synfulment
Hey, check your pm's MrSaiMc
12/27/2014 10:39 pm
carrotWaffle2323
Chesck ur pm
12/27/2014 10:20 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
rmac1112
Minecraft Name:rmac1112
Do you charge :No
Why you want to be a moderator: I would like to be a moderator for various reasons. One being I want to help out on a new server like yours , and make an impact on the community. Number two being I will be dedicated and you won't regret considering me
How much time are you willing to help in a day: It depends on my schedule, really. Ill try to fit in as much as I can , so I'd say about 2 - 4 hours.
Have you done this before:Yes , I have. I have been admin on divinecraft , and a Helper on brutalfactions.( which has around 130+ avg players. )
What will i get from you if you are accepted?: You will get a dedicated, helping minecraft player , who is willing to helpout everyone.
12/27/2014 10:16 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Artist
Cobblerstone
perfect!
12/27/2014 10:11 pm
carrotWaffle2323
Il link all 3 servers is that ok?
12/27/2014 10:03 pm
Cobblerstone
I am good at using WorldEdit, GroupManager, and a few others
12/27/2014 10:02 pm
carrotWaffle2323
Cobblerstone what plugins are you good with?
12/27/2014 9:59 pm
Cobblerstone
Hello! My name is Braden and I would like to apply for staff on your server!

Minecraft Name: Cobblerstone
Do you charge: No! Thats silly!
Why you want to be a moderator: I would prefer to be a builder, but I would like to be a moderator because I love to help people! As a moderator, I would aid players by answering their questions!
How much time are you willing to help in a day: 1-2 hours
Have you done this before: Yes, I have been staff on several servers. I have been most ranks, from helper to Co-Owner.
What will i get from you if you are accepted?: If I am accepted to your staff team, you will have gained a person who is a talented builder, an expert with building plugins, a mature staff member, and someone who is willing to help!

Thank you and happy holidays!
Cobblerstone
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome