For builder application join the server and go to the signs with details
we will no longer accept any builder applications posted here
To find out ip go to http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/e ... t-3353458/

For developer application enter these deatails
Minecraft name:
Developing experience:
bemy2
Level 2 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/30/2015 9:37 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
willthethrill2020
For staff application enter these details
Minecraft name: willthethrill20
Position wanted: Moderator
How will you benefit this server: I will do whatever is wanted of me. I am very mature. I will help others out around the server. I will also help the server grow and get more and more people on it. If I see a hacker I will do what is right and punish him. I am also very familiar with being moderator. I have made a few servers in the past (Bukit servers)
I am familiar with most of not all commands. I also play Minecraft a lot during the day and stay up pretty late at night. I will be respectful to others in the server. If you would like more information private message me. Looking forward to your reply(: skype-William Enright
06/30/2015 8:25 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior
preston7791
Minecraft name: HydraPvP_

Position wanted: Head-Moderator

How will you benefit this server: I want this rank because I want to help out the server greatly and get lots of people on it. I am Loyal Dedicated and Mature. I can get all of my friends on the server from skype minecraft real life ECT.. When they join the server i ill give them a very warm welcome by saying Welcome to the server and enjoy the stay.Most of my grammar is good. When it comes to building i have a very out of the box and adventerious mind when it comes to bulding and other stuff. I follow and obey all of the rules that are instructed by all staff admins and staff. When i catch a hacker i will get video proof of and an report it right a way (ASAP) Whenever someone asks me for help I will be right on the job ASAP
06/30/2015 8:19 pm
bemy2
we need more active builders who can go online NOW plz apply for builder
06/28/2015 10:56 pm
bemy2
tommorows time in sydneys time zone
i still require you today
06/28/2015 10:55 pm
bemy2
right on tuesday 10:00 to 12:00 we will have a maintaence timezone austrailis also i want all staff members on now plz
06/28/2015 10:13 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
amyrocks
Helper/Mod
Minecraft name: xXDolphinsXx
Position wanted: Helper/Mod
How will you benefit this server: I am very friendly and very helpful (HELPER)
I am fair to everyone and will punish people fairly and to the offense (MOD)
06/28/2015 8:36 pm
Level 1 : New Modder
IAmDylooon
Minecraft name: ToxicCoderPvP
We talk in game
Developing experience: I have made plugins that are posted on the bukkit site (outdated and doubt they still work), i am still learning can make basic but can make harder ones with help of my friend and my other friend Google cx. I am learning C# and was into web development for a while, it was fun and i am still learning that too. You can also contact me on my email at hatton856@gmail.com if you accept me or of course tag me or something in the post.
06/28/2015 6:41 pm
bemy2
Today we will be online at 10:00 to 12:00
And 12:00 to 2:00 will be maintance
06/28/2015 7:22 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Bellevue001
So, 10-12?
What time zone?
06/27/2015 9:52 pm
bemy2
06/27/2015 9:50 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
bloodngutzs
Minecraft name:bloodngutz

We talk in game
Developing experience: well i have devoloped my own server which was closed due to money, i had made a minigames server with a casual 200 players daily and 500 on an extreme traffic day
06/27/2015 9:46 pm
bemy2
yes i update it so we need two coders
06/27/2015 10:25 am
LeForteDesLuxes
bemy2, do you still need any plugin managers/coders?
06/26/2015 4:58 pm
Cerlurs
Minecraft name: Cerlurs
We talk in game
Developing experience: I'm new to coding, but I'm learning at a rapid rate with my friend. I have coded a couple of plugins such as a plugin that allows you to toggle NightVision and Fire Resistance. I have coded other plugins aswell but that is the main one. Me and my friend are working on a all in one chat plugin including, clear chat, mute chat, report, helpop and filter.
06/26/2015 1:49 am
bemy2
We Will talk ingame from now on ill remove you on skype
06/25/2015 9:21 pm
bemy2
Sorry guys HUGE problem should be up and running by teusday I'll post when ready
06/25/2015 2:07 am
isamaniac
IGN: Isamaniac

Job: Admin/Early Dev or Mod

What is your experience with handling situations on servers?: I was an admin on a server but there was this op who was going into /v and placing tnt traps. i contacted the owner and i was given permission to move him to member but then he moved himself back to his previous rank. i then was given permission to deop him. i have handled a lot of situation another servers a lot like that.

Experience: i Have worked on many Minecraft servers in the past. For instance i worked on lava craft for a while but the owner ran out of money to keep the server up. I also worked on boss-craft, OPCraft, i was a co-owner on VaporeGaming for a while but i retired. i have also owned many of my own servers.

Why do you want to be admin?: i want to Help the server get further and be succesful. i believe that admin gives me the power to do that and i also want to assist the builder if they need help. The main reason is to make the players experience on the server a good one. i am also willing to make the hard choices if need be.

Skills: i am fairly skilled at creating portals and using command. the experience i have from other servers have furthers my skill with commands. I am also skilled at solving problems. and before i take any strict action like banning or kicking i will contact the owner to make sure he is ok with it.

Explain a little about yourself: I am 13 my timezone is PST i am going to be able to put in about 2 or more hours on the server daily. I have been playing Minecraft for more than 4 years i have been staff on servers for about 2 years. I have always enjoyed helping people on Minecraft. i really enjoy playing Minecraft that is why i am able to dedicate so much time to it.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application i hope you consider me. : )
06/25/2015 2:03 am
bemy2
ill fix the site wait a min
06/25/2015 6:50 pm
Bellevue001
It's not fixed yet
06/25/2015 1:18 am
HinglemccringleB
Minecraft name:H1nglemccringleB
Position wanted: HeadMod/Admin (Either one.)
How will you benefit this server: I will benefit this server by, bringing a nice happy mood when everyone is sad. I can be serious when needed, and can have fun when everything is chill and calm. I can deal with threats to the server, I have dealt with DDoS threats before, and I have dealt with people just being rude. I know how to help people out. I understand what offences get what punishments. I am laid back when nothing is going on, but jump into action as soon as needed!

Please consider.

-Jackson
06/25/2015 12:09 am
Bellevue001
The site is no longer available
Please just display the server name...
06/24/2015 6:42 pm
bemy2
We don't need head admin anymore sorry
06/24/2015 6:38 pm
I am finisher1020
IGN: My in-game name is finisher1020.

Experience: I have plenty of experiences moderating both communities and games of different kinds. I have, from my count, two years of moderating Minecraft. This includes forums, in-game, and creating servers of various type. Hero’s Fantasy, RPG Factions, Flip Prison, and MC-Rise of Kings are a few that stand out to me. Hero’s Fantasy was an active, 30 person, roleplay server that I helped develop, administer, and moderate, RPG Factions had around 40 active players, and was a Factions server. I created and administrated this one. Flip Prison is a, from my count, 50 player server that I started, though sadly closed down. MC Rise of Kings is the premier Minecraft roleplay server, and I was an event team member, application team member, media team member, and build team member. I also have, from my count, two years of moderating Garry's Mod Servers; mainly Gage’s Darkrp, and Power Darkrp. I, also, used to moderate a Battlefield 3 Server, which didn’t have a name. It has, from my count, a full server every time I came on to moderate. In addition, I’ve moderated events in-real-life. The following paragraphs will go in-depth on each Minecraft server. I will, also, add a little on the Garry’s Mod servers and Battlefield 3. First, there is Hero’s Fantasy. Hero’s Fantasy, as I said, was an active, to person, roleplay server that I helped develop, administer, and moderate. I was one of the “Co-Owners,” along with another friend. From this server, in my opinion, I learned truly how to handle situations, and administer a server. I developed a few custom plugins, learned how to configure plugins that are made to be configured, and overall made a great experience for players. Second, there is RPG Factions. As stated above, RPG Factions had around 40 active players, and was a Factions server that I helped Moderate. A dear friend of mine wanted to create a Minecraft server, so, in the end, I helped that become a reality. My job was moderating the chat, looking for hackers, and handling situations that have rule-breakers in them. In addition, I helped with the plugins. I learned, and gained loads of experience, of moderating chat on this server. Third, is Flip Prison. Flip Prison is a, from my count, 50 player server that I started this year. I focused, as a owner, mainly on customer support, watching for hackers, and handling situations that would occur quickly and efficiently. I, as I did on the other server, worked on custom plugins. I gained a lot more experience on situations from working on this server. Fourth, there is Mc-Rise of Kings. This server, still active today, offers text-based roleplay. I was on the Application team, Event team, Forum Moderator, and Media Manager. This server taught me how to moderate the forums in an effective manner, without causing any problems. I also, from my experiences on the Application Team, spent days working with new players to make their experiences the best possible. Sixth, I have moderated Power Darkrp and Gages Darkrp on Garry’s Mod. These servers, both roleplay, have given me experiences on moderating chat, games, and spotting hackers; along with dealing with these offences. I spent days working on developing them, and months moderating them. Seventh, I moderated a Battlefield 3 server, run by a friend. Mostly, on this server, I looked out for hackers and dealt with them appropriately. In addition, I semi moderated the chat, and helped out with the running of the actual server. I also own mc.beloba.mcpro.co.

Why do you want to be head-admin?:The reason I want to be a head-Admin is to help players. I loved owning and running my server, and I also loved helping other players run their servers. Minecraft, in itself, is a multi-platform game with millions of active players. Many of these players play on various servers. Servers need, active, intelligent, and experienced staff members. I feel that, after the time I’ve spent having a great experience, it’s my duty to help the server, and give new players the same experience that I had. My experience, intelligence, and my activity are reasons why I should be a helper. When I start something, or start working on something, I stay with it, and provide the best effort that I can give. I am a well-rounded player, and I, in my opinion, have a way with people. I am currently the Top of Class. I’ve worked with moderating servers, both large and small. While I may not have moderated a 6 thousand person server, I believe that my experiences have given me the ability to handle situations efficiently and effectively.

A head-admin to sum it up, an active, intelligent, and experienced staff member, whose love resides in the community. They strive to provide quality experiences, by helping players. They help run, moderate, and administrate servers; thus keeping it alive for more players to enjoy. Every player’s duty, in my opinion, is to give back to the server that they love, the server that gave them a home. An admin must be experienced. They must have the knowledge, skills, and experiences required to administrate from a 6 thousand person server to a five player server. They must be intelligent. A staff member needs to have intelligence on the following: common sense, people, and the basic way to handle rule-breakers. A famous person once said: “Being an Admin isn't to be "cool" or "above the rest".

To conclude, the reason I want to be a member of staff is to help players. I loved owning and running my server, and I also loved helping other players run their servers. Minecraft, in itself, is a multi-platform game with millions of active players. Many of these players play on servers. All servers must have active, intelligent, and experienced staff members. I feel that, after the time I’ve spent having a great experience, it’s my duty to help the server, and give new players the same experience that I had.

Skills: My experience, intelligence, and my activity are my obvious skills. Here it is. I’ve worked with administrating servers, both large and small. While I may not have moderated a large network I believe that my experiences have given me the ability to handle situations efficiently and effectively. To conclude, I’m a well-rounded person with the experience and knowledge to do my job both efficiently and effectively, and my motivation for my work lies with the players who make up this great community.
06/24/2015 6:32 pm
LetsGoHawks
Position wanted: helper
IGN : clawsun73
how i will benefit the server : I know the basics and common questions for minecraft, as well as multiple plugins, i am a good helper, and it is an enjoyable experience to make other people's day better or easier.I've owned my own server, been moderator on multiple servers, but most have gone out of business so i want to staff somewhere new!
Thank you for reading.
06/24/2015 6:27 pm
bemy2
New members _GETPWNDe_ has qualified for builder bellevue001 has qualified for admin jayhawk1485 has qualified for mod Dovahkiin666 has qualified for head-Admin and Vasline_Lover has qualified for admin
06/24/2015 5:33 am
Vasline_Lover
What is my name ?
Jozef

What Postion Do You Want ?
Admin, Head-Admin

What is your in-game Minecraft Username?
Vasline_Lover is My in-game Minecraft Username

Do you have a Skype account? (If so, list your Skype Name here.)
Yes I Do And Im Always Online its :y.a.albaker

What is your age?
Im 15 Year Old

Where are you from?
Im From Kuwait in The Middle East But I Live in Los Angeles

Do i have any Previous Experience with Moderation/Administration on Minecraft Servers?
Yes For 3 Months Experience in FTB Launcher I Was a Moderator

How many hours on estimate are you avaliable each day?
Im Avaliable As Soon As I Wake Up in The Morning And If Not I Can Be Online For 5 Hours At Least a Day But in School Days I Can When I Come Back From School Then Finish Homework 30min Then Start Playing (from 12 hrs to 14 hrs a day)

What do you do outside of Minecraft?
School And Martial Arts. i play a street fight sport which is self defense

What skills do you have that allow you to stand apart from other applicants?
Because I Know Alot About Plugins And Im Willing To Learn More Im Helpful To Other Players And I Really Enjoy It And Im Looking For a Chance To Develope my leading skills in this server

Why should i be one of the staff in this server
i really want to be a staff in this server and if you choose me i promime i will do my best to learn more plus my current wide knowledge.
i will work hard to add to Your server, i will b ein better posetion to assest other players and help them polish and enhance thier skills to take them to the next level.
i know i am perfet for this game because am devoting my time and self to it already. i will be seriusly commeted to it and will not let you down.thank you so much for your time.
06/24/2015 6:22 am
Dovahkiin666
nice app dude
06/24/2015 5:15 am
Dovahkiin666
Position : Admin, Head-Admin

IGN: Dovahkiin666

Name: mohammed

Experience: I have been staffing servers for the last 1-2 years.ive been helper for a mincecraft vanilla server for 4 months and an FTB server i was a moderator for a year and a half. I have worked with hundreds of plugins over the last 1-2 years and permissions more times than I care to say. I have experience in advertisement due to previous work IRL so I am able to assist in that field as well.

Dealing with problems: I am usually a very calm and humorous person, until it comes to a time in which I must deal with an issue. How I deal with issues depends on the offence and severity. In the event of a spammer I will warn once, if they offend again I will temporarily mute, on the last offence I will either mute permanently or ban depending on the severity and type of spam. Advertisers get muted instantly for a temporary time and if continued will be banned. Hackers are warned, if they indeed hack again they are permanently banned. Racism, Sexism or Harassment is an instant mute with no warning. I also expect players to respect staff unless the staff is being abusive or acts abrasively. I do not accept abuse of power at all and that is an instant demotion/ban depending on the severity. In the event of an argument between players, I will ask them to bring it to private chat and from there I will help them to settle the dispute. I try to always keep a calm and collected mood as that will help keep the server and any situation calm as well.

How can I help the server? I am highly experienced in plugins and permissions, so I am able to help with these if required due to my history with plugins. I can also bring a highly professional and experienced administrative personality to the server to assist with staffing and administration/moderation of the server. I am also able to assist with creation/moderation of the website and advertisements. I can help to keep the server calm and to keep the rules abode by.

How often can you get on? I am a part time student studying online so I am able to be on most of every day if needed. I can be on at least 10 hours per day.

How long have you been playing mc for? I Have been playing minecraft for the past 3-4 years from now.

Experience with plugins: I Have alot of eperience with plugins. when bukkit first came out in 2 months i started learing and learning and then i got to a point where i make my own but with out publish. plus my current knowledge and im willing to learn more as i can

Email: rixeration@gmail.com (Business Related ONLY) rixer2013@outlook.com (Private Email)

Ideas for server additions: I have a very large list of ideas for the server to add to improve it overall. Some of these include Factions and better version of some plugins you are currently using.

Maturity: 9-10 when on duty, can be a bit lower when just having fun as I do like to play around and participate with players/staff.

If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to contact me and I will answer anything needed.

Thank you for your consideration.
06/26/2015 2:11 pm
Level 42 : Master Architect
Friendly123
So glad to see you posting the same application here as you did on another server LOL! And the same app you posted on Forgotten Realm! XD Smooth... The URL to your other app (the app you copy and paste everywhere XD): recruiting-dev-builder-administration-massive-serv-t495186.html?hilit=Dovahkiin666
06/24/2015 4:14 am
nicho2012
Minecraft name: Nicho2012
Position wanted: Helper
How will you benefit this server: I would make sure every player has the most enjoyable experience on the server, I would be an active member in chat and make sure that no one is being racial, spamming, using a excessive amount of caps or advertising. I would make sure no one thinks that they are being treated unfairly and I would make sure that people are not using exploits or making the server an unfriendly community.

Thank you for reading this.

Cheers,

Nicho2012
06/24/2015 4:02 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Broc
add me first.
06/24/2015 4:01 am
bemy2
Ok tomorrow bye
06/24/2015 3:57 am
Broc
Skype me: Brocb179
We can chat.
06/24/2015 3:56 am
bemy2
You might get it
06/24/2015 3:55 am
bemy2
How do you server manage
06/24/2015 3:54 am
Broc
Ah. I didnt get server manager...
06/24/2015 3:48 am
bemy2
Guys I want or say _GETPWNDe_ has qualified for builder bellevue001 has qualified for admin and jayhawk1485 has qualified for mod here is link http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/e ... t-3328321/
06/24/2015 3:21 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
_GETPWNDe_
Minecraft name: GetPWNDe
How good at building are you:Pretty Good If You Want Pictures Or Want Me To Test Them MSG ME
I'm applying builder for your guy's server, I can build a lot of things like spawns, arenas, and I can terranform. I'm the type of builder that gets work done with detail.
06/24/2015 3:09 am
LeForteDesLuxes
Minecraft name: LeForteDesLuxes here.
Position wanted: I want to be an Admin or Plugin Creator.I favor Plugin Creator.
How will you benefit this server: I'm looking forward to enhancing the criteria in the server, and thus making it better, bigger, and more efficient. I am currently practicing plugin creation and want to assist in the server developing. I need minecraft friends as well. (cri)

Minecraft name: LeForteDesLuxes. (yes i'm french)
Developing experience: I am decent. I've used worldeddit for a Skyrim server and have experimented with Plugins.
06/24/2015 3:06 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
soupertc
Also what kind of server is this?
06/24/2015 3:07 am
Bellevue001
I think it's either Spigot or Bukkit, because they want developers.
06/24/2015 3:05 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
soupertc
I would like to apply for Head Admin!

Minecraft name: ConfidentPaladin
Position wanted: Head Admin
How will you benefit this server: I've had moderating and administrative experience before which makes me believe that I can fit into the role of Head Administrator!
06/24/2015 2:58 am
Bellevue001
Minecraft name: Bellevue001
Position wanted: Admin
How will you benefit this server: I will try to control all the activities on the server as good as possible. I will try to play on this server as long as possible.
06/24/2015 2:51 am
jayhawk1485
I would like to apply for a moderator
My IGN is jayhawk1485
My skype is Jayden Nonya
I am 14 years old
I think I can benefit the server by making sure everyone is obeying rules, and playing on the server as much as I possibly can
06/24/2015 2:42 am
Broc
Minecraft name: TheBrocGames
Developing experience: I dont make plugins. But Im a server manager. I take care of everything in the server console. I dont need to be paid. Im a professionial. Ive ran more than 7 servers and managed 2. I rate my self 9/10 in everything in console. please contact me.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome