♒ VAD Servers ♒ A Rising Network

Hordini's Avatar Hordini1/17/17 6:00 pm
1 emeralds 69
Hello everyone, I hope you're all doing great today,

I'm Jordan, the owner of this rising network, and am currently looking for a large quantity of helpers to help me get this project started.

The network is dedicated as in always up 24/7 with rarely any down time except for updates and maintenance where its needed. I'm currently looking for dedicated staff members to help me get this up and running as my time to work is so little but I'll be doing my best to get it all up and working!

What I currently need is the following -

Server Manager's
- Basically Admin's but Rank sync's across all server's
- Requires Plugin developing or configuration knowledge, and Administration Knowledge

Plugin Developer's
- (Must be able to create plugin's from scratch and must be able to do them with ease, if work is decent enough, you will be compensated for your efforts!

Builder's
- Must be able to build cities or spawn's with great detail, as it will be needed

Administrator's
- Must have a lot of previous experience dealing with trolls and have a great maturity level otherwise you will not be accepted into this position, recommended 16+

Moderator's
- Must have a lot of previous experience dealing with trolls and have a great maturity level otherwise you will not be accepted into this position, recommended 16+

Application:

Age -
Knowledge of Minecraft - (Basic, Average, Advanced, Expert,)
Position you're applying for -
Why should I choose you? -
Experience in this position -
Previous staff positions on other server's -
Availability Daily - (How many hours will you spend on the server)
Time Zone -

You must be able to get on discord.

Discord is here - https://discord.gg/dCjDtpS

Thank you for putting your time and effort into reading this, I would like you to make sure by putting a decent amount of effort into your applications easy/lazy applications will be denied immediately.

Love,

Hordan <3
Hordini
Level 1 : New Network