{Vale Block Mines} SORRY CLOSED

BFK_DwarFz's Avatar BFK_DwarFz5/22/15 9:14 am
5/23/2015 7:46 am
BFK_DwarFz's Avatar BFK_DwarFz
Sorry This is CLOSED
BFK_DwarFz
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/23/2015 7:46 am
BFK_DwarFz
Bump! still looking apply now!
05/22/2015 7:38 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Engineer
Nathangrad
What rules?
05/22/2015 6:35 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Engineer
Nathangrad
Don't join this Server.

I got banned for doing nothing!
05/22/2015 6:41 pm
BFK_DwarFz
No You broke server rules
05/22/2015 5:44 pm
BFK_DwarFz
Bump!
05/22/2015 1:51 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Warrior
The Sirius Black
IGN: Chief_keef_

Name: Anthony

Plugins?: I know many plugins and used to serve as a plugin manager so I know how to sort out problems and bugs within plugins

Experience: I recently sold off my old server because it was too much of a hastle for 200$ I have served (officially and Unofficially) as a plugin manager and I know how to manage and improve server qualities.

Why you?: I have the experience needed, I know the criteria a server needs and i know how to surpass that criteria and I am an easy advertiser and know how to spread the word about a server

Extra Info: Nothing
05/22/2015 2:04 pm
BFK_DwarFz
Denied i need more info sorry..
05/22/2015 1:46 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
nemssi12312
IGN: nemssi

Name: It's a secret unless you've added me on Skype.

Plugins?:

If by plugins you mean as to what I know and have a general idea/knowledge about these plugins, I'll give you a few as I do not know all of the plugins, nor have I worked with most plugins that are out there.

• Essentials
• PermissionsEX
• GroupManager
• Factions
• Multiverse
• Towny
• Worldedit/WorldGuard
• Jobs
• Announcements
etc..

Experience:

In the past, I have worked with numerous servers as a co-owner, developer, owner, admin, moderator, chat-moderator, helper, and a manager. From being in those ranks over the past several years, I can safely say that I can run a server with great care as well as keep it clean. I have managed staff on several different occasions where they're punished for breaking the rules of the server, breaking the staff rules, or not following staff guidelines that were handed out by the owners or by me. Here are a list of servers that I have worked with.
• Factions
• Towny
• Vanilla
• RPG
• Prison
• Skyblock
• Minigames
That's a list of servers that will give you a general idea of what I have worked with in the past before. If you would like to know more, please feel free to contact me on Skype.

Why you?:

I could go on and on for ever about why you should pick me over the others. Here are a few reasons why you should pick me.
• I have staffed on numerous server that ARE not related TO Minecraft at all. I have managed servers on the following games: Counter-Strike Source, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Minecraft, Garry's Mod, Team Fortress 2, etc..
• I am a nice person to be around, although I can be in a bad mood, I am only human and there will be times when I am in a really bad mood.
• I am active and compassionate about working with others. I am also loyal, if I work with one server I generally will stay on that server until I either retire from working there, or I am fired from the job in the first place.
• I don't swear as most 16 year olds do. I like to keep it clean and professional.
• I have experience with managing staff and making sure everything is going well.
• I have experience with most plugins, if not all the basic plugins that most servers do use.

Extra Info: No.
05/22/2015 2:03 pm
BFK_DwarFz
Accepted As Admin Welcome to the team come join now!
05/22/2015 12:27 pm
BFK_DwarFz
Bump!
05/22/2015 10:55 am
BFK_DwarFz
Accepted! As Head-Moderator
05/22/2015 10:45 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Ravensky
IGN: Ravensky15.

Name: Veronika.

Plugins?: I only moderate. (Perfect for being a moderator.)

Experience: My experience in being staff are the commands basic ones:
What do i Kick for? Command?: /kick <playername> <reason> This particular forcibly removes a player from the server, Normally as a punishment. You can add a reason to this command, which shows up on their disconnect message. For example:
/kick RuleBreaker Griefing This would kick the player RuleBreaker, and on his/her disconnect message screen, it would show ''Griefing''.
What do i TempBan for? Command?: /tempban <playername> <datediff> This command kicks a player from the server, and also bans them, preventing them from rejoining for an amount of time mentioned. Unfortunately, you cannot add a reason to the end of this command. The format for the temporary ban times are as follows: /tempban RuleBreaker 1m This would ban them for a total of 1 minute.
/tempban RuleBreaker 1h This would ban them for a total of 1 hour.
/tempban RuleBreaker 1d This would ban them for a total of 1 day.
/tempban RuleBreaker 1w This would ban them for a total of 1 week. It’ll show up as 7 days.
What do i ban for? Command?: /ban <playername> <reason> This command forcibly removes a player from the server, But, Also prevents them from re-joining… Permanently.

Why you?: Because i want to help the server grow more popular, Help advertise and make the server clean from rule breakers and hackers etc, Solve problems that players can't do on their own, Encourage them to come back when available, Welcome the players to the server if new example ''Welcome to the server, Enjoy the fun and if you get bullied or see rule breakers report immediately. Remember to read the rules! '' I like helping and building so it's no problem at all, Thank you for reading this.

Extra Info: Yes, About me.
I am a nice person, And i always love to help no matter what, I like to make friends all the time not making any enemies, I love cats meaning i always pat them no matter how cruel they may be because they need love just like any other cat, And my birthday is on February the 15th born on the year 2000, I like music a lot and read manga books to spend the time if i am bored, I keep promises like everybody should be doing, I take tasks and finish them by time, My mature level is nine to ten out of ten, I like to draw manga or even birds, I am very active and can be online for six to ten hours depending on in real life schedules. Thank you for being here to read this.
05/22/2015 9:32 am
BFK_DwarFz
Ah ok Ill sort that
05/22/2015 9:25 am
BFK_DwarFz
Accepted come join now IP:162.244.165.111:25619
05/22/2015 9:32 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1907681
[deleted]