*Vanilla Factions PvP*

Queen_Anita's Avatar Queen_Anita8/30/14 8:34 pm
1 emeralds 289 5
9/28/2016 9:17 pm
mynameistaken_'s Avatar mynameistaken_
Server IP: go.fivekingdoms.net - There is no white-list on our main server. Any player can join for free and begin building immediately! We also have a Tekkit Lite and Hexxit server available to any player for free as well.

Teamspeak IP: ts.fivekingdoms.net - Players may also join and speak to each-other and our staff on our teamspeak server. This is an excellent place to plan raids, join the community, and begin any building projects you might have. If you do not see any staff in the main channels, we are still around! Simply poke us to get our attention!

The Five Kingdoms are five geographic places with a growing unique identity and beneficial perks. Magic, Tech, Light, Dark, and Nexus all call the Five Kingdoms home. Each have a story, and each are prone to specific characteristics. Who will you choose? Your choice will influence your friends and allies, as well as the flood of enemies that come knocking at your door. More simplified than at first, you will find your choice to influence you beneficially and not restrict you in very many ways.

When it comes to choice in MC servers, there are many choices. Most people base their decisions on:

Quality of Staff - Our staff is a dedicated team of about fifteen people. We range in timezones, so there is rarely a time when someone is not available. One of the most annoying things on a server is needing help when none is available and we believe we come out on top, here. Our staff loves our server and actively work to enrich our players experience as best we can.

Set of Plugins - We are always on the lookout for additions to our plugin stock. With that in mind, we also thoroughly test the stability and quality of plugins before incorporating them. We developed our own plugin set known as the outpost system, as well. You will not find another server with such a unique setup.

Rules - The rules of our server are completely unique in terms of game play. We promote PvP violence, griefing, and teamwork. We moderate such things to some extent but we also are more hardcore than a care bear server. Making it easy isn't our intention. We do tolerate expression of oneself, but we definitely do not allow any sort of racism, sexism, or anything else that would make your mother cry and your father lay you out. If you wouldn't say it in real life without fear of reprisal, then don't bring it to us. We also do not allow hacks or exploits, and are quite fast to ban those abusing such things.

Hardware/Lag - Such things are simply not a problem with our setup.

Player Base - Our player base fluctuates but is definitely growing. We have active people ready and willing to help out the new folks, but also have knobs who will try to clobber you. Such is life. You can expect fast friends and fast enemies here, as people are constantly trying to dominate. For and alliance or a fight, someone will approach you rather quickly.
Queen_Anita
Level 1 : New Crafter