[1.7.10] [White-listed] Vanilla SMP Server

DemonKIng's Avatar DemonKIng8/11/14 5:26 pm
10/31/2014 10:22 pm
Zikeano's Avatar Zikeano
Hey! I recently bought a minecraft server and decided to make it a private smp server like mindcrack, cube or hermit craft. it will be whitelisted to avoid bad players.I will choose 13 people who are NOT griefers/stealer.

IGN-
Why do you wanna join-
have you been banned before-
Age (please fill real age, there will be no age discrimination even if your 8 you can sign up ) -
Maturity Level (1-10)-
Will you grief/steal-
Skype (optional)-
Youtube (optional)

NOTE - I will not skype myself, you can skype with other players if you want and good luck!
DemonKIng
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/31/2014 10:22 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Zikeano
IGN- Xx_Keano_xX
Why do you wanna join- Glad you asked. I have played on many servers for work just to get flung out the window and never to be seen again, i see this opportunity as an open door, i want to join and get part of the community and meet some new and amazing people.
have you been banned before- Have i been banned before? On different servers? I can admit this, yes, i will not lie like mostly everyone will, i do try to get my point across to some people and if they get on the wrong side of me it will set me off, when i know i am correct, i am..correct. Hope admitting this will make my chance of getting in a very..slim chance.
Age - I am 15. 14/3/99.
Maturity Level (1-10)-Hmmm, no one can be 10, of course not, everyone loves to have a joke now and then and have a good time, id say i am one of the more mature people of the lot and know my ways. I would have to say 9
Will you grief/steal- of course not, people like that make me hate playing servers.
Skype (optional)- imkeank <---UK, Scotland in case there are others.
Youtube (optional): Youtube, Na, dont record or anything, i would like to get into streaming when i am finished with exams tho.

Thanks for the opportunity and i am glad you're giving everyone this amazing chance.
Regards, -Keano
10/31/2014 9:40 pm
G0ldenWafflez
IGN- GamerzKing

Why do you wanna join- I love being able to watch and work with a growing community. I love meeting new people and enjoying the vanilla aspect of Minecraft.

have you been banned before- nope

Age (please fill real age, there will be no age discrimination even if your 8 you can sign up ) - 14

Maturity Level (1-10)- 7-8

Will you grief/steal- Never

Skype (optional)- gamerzking4

Youtube (optional)- G0ldenWafflez
10/30/2014 7:10 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
TFB_CHELSEA
IGN- TFB_CHELSEA I want to join because I have never tried vanilla before so it's something new and I watch hermitcraft a lot so I want to be on a server like that. No I have never been banned or even jailed before. I am 13 years old and matrurity level is 10 out of 10. I will never ever grief or steal. My Skype is TFB_CHELSEA and I don't have YouTube . I hope you accept my form and hope to be on the server very soon .
10/13/2014 9:03 am
tirtaqua
IGN: tirtaqua
have you been ban before : no i haven't
maturity level :9
will you grief and steal : i will never do that
youtube : no i dan't have a youtube channel

10/09/2014 11:18 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
WafflessGaming
IGN: WafflessGaming

Why do you want to join? I have been looking for a good SMP server, And this one looks really good, also i like the fact that skype is OPTIONAL, cuz i don't have skype D:

Have you been banned before? No ;D

Maturity Level: 7

Will you grief/steal? Oh heck naw!!!

Youtube: WafflesGaming
08/14/2014 9:43 am
tripeXgator
IGN- tripleXgator
Why do you wanna join- I really want to join a server that is fun and with good people and honest people
have you been banned before- No
Age (please fill real age, there will be no age discrimination even if your 8 you can sign up ) -17
Maturity Level (1-10)- 8.5
Will you grief/steal- never
Skype- I will give it to you if I get accepted
08/13/2014 8:51 pm
FutureGamerFTE
IGN- FutureGamerFT
Why do you wanna join- i want to join a community with no briefing or stealing of any sort. I also like building and redstoning.
have you been banned before- no
Age (please fill real age, there will be no age discrimination even if your 8 you can sign up ) - Thirteen Years Old
Maturity Level (1-10)- Eight
Will you grief/steal- No
Skype (optional)- nishaanamin1
Youtube (optional) FutureGamerFTMVG
08/13/2014 8:43 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Noobs_in_kfc
IGN- noobs_in_kfc
Why do you wanna join- I want to join a survival community and play with new people. I also like building things that other people can use too and ecspecially in survival.
Age (please fill real age, there will be no age discrimination even if your 8 you can sign up ) - 16
Maturity Level (1-10)- 8
Will you grief/steal- no
Skype (optional)- MarvinWZ
Youtube (optional) MarvinWZ
08/13/2014 8:41 pm
Spektrax
IGN- Spektraxx
Why do you wanna join- I want a small Whitelisted server like this to play with a friend who is also applying(_Demon)
have you been banned before- Nope.
Age (please fill real age, there will be no age discrimination even if your 8 you can sign up ) - 17
Maturity Level (1-10)- 7-10
Will you grief/steal- Nope.
Skype (optional)- Fearztechno
Youtube (optional) - https://www.youtube.com/user/SpektraxWoW
08/13/2014 8:39 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Unicorn
Noix
IGN- _Demon
Why do you wanna join- I'm looking for a good minecraft server with a whitelist that I can play it
have you been banned before- No
Age (please fill real age, there will be no age discrimination even if your 8 you can sign up ) - 16
Maturity Level (1-10)- 7
Will you grief/steal- No
Skype (optional)- Not releasing to public
Youtube (optional) N/A
08/13/2014 5:17 pm
Poleftaiger
IGN- Poleftaiger
Why do you wanna join-I am looking for a good whitelisted server as all public amp servers are garbage due to hackers griefers etc. Also looking for a good community
have you been banned before- Never
Age -16
Maturity Level (1-10)- around 7-8
Will you grief/steal- nope
Skype (optional)- iasonas.kostopoulos1
Youtube (optional) no youtube
08/13/2014 5:03 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Egg-Egg
IGN- DragonRider557
Why do you wanna join- I want to join a community of players to play and have fun.
Maturity Level (1-10)- 8-ish
Will you grief/steal- nope
I'll give my skype to people through server chat
08/13/2014 4:14 pm
CanadianComa
IGN- CanadianComa
Why do you wanna join-I would like to join to play on a server that has no griefers. Also I would like to play with other nice people and my friend CanadianFoil
have you been banned before-no
Age (please fill real age, there will be no age discrimination even if your 8 you can sign up ) -15
Maturity Level (1-10)-9
Will you grief/steal-no
Skype (optional)-
Youtube (optional)
08/13/2014 3:46 pm
CartoonPhysics
IGN- CartoonPhysics
Why do you wanna join- i want to play on a fun server but none of my friends play mc
Maturity Level (1-10)- 8
Will you grief/steal- no
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome