1.8.7 Vanilla Survival Server [Whitelist]

TheSpoonCrafter's Avatar TheSpoonCrafter7/28/15 7:59 pm
8/7/2015 3:35 pm
TheSpoonCrafter's Avatar TheSpoonCrafter
Hey everyone, I have decided to give players an opportunity to just play classic Minecraft with no modifications. That's right, raiding and PvP is allowed. Here's some more information:

The Server
- There are no rules, so you could live in constant fear of having your home raided, the true Minecraft experience!
- I'll be usually monitoring the server to see if everything's okay.
- The server will be on 24/7
- There are only 20 slots available, so I will white-list the first 20 people to respond to this post, maybe more if there is a lack of players.

The Rules
Even though it says that there are no rules, well, here are some simple to follow rules:
- Respect other players. PvP is allowed, working with someone for days just to steal their goods and blow up their home is also allowed, but offensive language in the chat is not tolerated.
- Offensive creations are also not permitted, as they will be destroyed and you will be in risk of losing your white-list status.
- Hack clients or cheating in general is not good for anyone, so none of that.

Join the Server
Like what you see? Good. Just respond to this post with your MC username if you would like to play. Then you will be sent a PM on Planet Minecraft with the IP. The server will open as soon as I think I have received enough replies, so everyone can start at the same time. Everyone white-listed will be notified when the server opens, which shouldn't take too long.

More Info
If you have any questions, just ask!
The server is currently down, and will be up as soon as I get enough replies.
My Minecraft username is 'AllenSPNX', so be sure to say "hi!"
TheSpoonCrafter
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/07/2015 3:35 pm
TheSpoonCrafter
Still looking for more players! Just reply to this with your MC Username and you'll receive the server IP in a private message on PMC.
08/04/2015 10:04 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
MelonicChasm
MelonicChasm
08/04/2015 9:54 am
TheSpoonCrafter
The server is now open! If anyone would like to join in, then just reply to this thread with your MC Username, and the server IP will be sent to you in a few minutes with PMC Private Messaging.
08/04/2015 5:16 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Overlord_Seal
IGN: SealTeamSwag

Basic, chill, common guy. Looking for a server to spend some hours on doing absolute nothing besides chatting and surviving.
08/04/2015 4:53 am
TheSpoonCrafter
Server is ready for release. Lowered player requirement to 10. We just need two more replies!
08/02/2015 3:07 pm
TheSpoonCrafter
We've got 8 replies so far.

@Struggy: I'll see what I can do about the world borders.
08/02/2015 9:15 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
TheGamingidea_
IGN: TheGamingIdea
I would like to join the server because I like to play just vanilla, I find it fun and entertaining. You get to make friends or enemies. Build amazing things but have to work for the recourses. And in general have a good time.
08/02/2015 8:30 am
anonpmc1781568
[deleted]
08/01/2015 2:44 pm
TheSpoonCrafter
6 replies. Let's see how high we can go! I'll be opening server at 15 replies.
07/31/2015 12:58 pm
Naydol
IGN: Naydol
- I would really like to join, i like vanilla servers with whitelist
07/30/2015 10:49 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Hunter
MrHunte96
Hello I would like to join the server
IGN : MrHunte96
07/30/2015 8:37 pm
YoungGamer19
I would like to join the server, I want to just have fun and play minecraft with other people.
IGN YaDunGoofed
07/30/2015 10:26 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Network
TheCrazyPanda
Sure, I'd love to be apart of the server, because it seems like an interesting experience, and would serve to be fun to play on.

I would be able to help other people with building if they wanted, and in return I could also help to develop other skills from other people, so it all works itself out.

My in-game-name is 'superluke120'. Cheers.
07/30/2015 10:14 am
Level 1 : New Network
Struggy
I too would like to be a part of this server. Making YouTube videos, building with the community, hanging out and having a laugh would be very awesome indeed. I would end up creating a series on YouTube showing builds that myself and others have done. Also I would like to do collabs with members as it would be interesting. To me, this server seems to be more of a community building ground which is amazing seeing as it is up 24/7. May I suggest using world borders of a certain size to make it more community like? The reason being is that I can see this server being like a MindCrack server. If you would like to know more about world borders, I have found a video tutorial on YouTube of how to set them up. Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPp-EFa5jrI

IGN: Struggy

Thank you for reading
07/30/2015 5:11 am
TheSpoonCrafter
1 reply so far. Keep them coming!
07/28/2015 8:02 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Warrior
Equwal
I believe I would like a go at something of this caliber, it would make good content for the 'Tube.

IGN: ShiverMeNutHairs

** Shameless plug, http://www.youtube.com/user/TheStaatusQuo **
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome