Vanilla Whitelisted Server.

kraazeekid's Avatar kraazeekid3/6/15 6:58 pm
3/6/2015 7:09 pm
kraazeekid's Avatar kraazeekid
Hello fellow PlanetMinerafters.

Today I am here to tell you about a completely vanilla HermitCraft like server. I have a server currently, that is empty. If I get enough support form this, in my eyes, I will launch a completely vanilla whitelisted server. Please leave a comment with why you would like to be part of this community, and what your intentions as a whitelisted player would be. If 4/5 people would like to see this, I will make it happen. Be sure to also leave your skype, where you would be interviewed for a spot on the server. If your interested please comment, your Age and why you want to be part of a vanilla server, and your intentions as a player.

-Thanks

kraazeekid

Message to Moderators: If this belongs in servers then please move it, as I do not know which one I should put it in - Thanks
kraazeekid
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner