VanzeNetwork [1.8.8] *Need Server Staff*

Priceitt's Avatar Priceitt11/15/15 2:25 am
11/27/2015 1:43 pm
themagemaster16's Avatar themagemaster16
Hello my name is Jordan, the founder of a upcoming brand new Vanze Network I have been working on this new project for about a week now, I just official purchased the first server for the network and have been working on it almost every day, but there is one problem I'm low on Server Staff so I'm doing this by myself and with a friend. Anyways I ask for your full time and dedication to this Network, the applications will be below this artical

Click to reveal
Builder Application:
- IGN:
- Previous Builds
- How active are you:
- Rate your skill rank (Beginner, Intermediate, or Advanced):

Do you understand that you will not be payed nor get awarded for your builds, you will ONLYget credit for your builds.

Click to reveal
Developer Application:
- IGN:
- What can you do:
- How active are you:
- Rate your skill rank (Beginner, Intermediate, or Advanced):

Click to reveal
Staff Application:
- IGN:
- Age (Must be at least 14 years old):
- Skype (Required):
- How active are you:
- Time zone:
- Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language):
- When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play:
- Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server:
- What is your previous experience in any type of moderation:
- How many hours can you contribute per day:
- What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them:
- Anything else we should know:
Priceitt
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/27/2015 1:43 pm
themagemaster16
Kolten
- IGN:
MageMaster15
- Age (Must be at least 14 years old):
I am 15

- Skype (Required):
If you don't mind I would like to give my Skype privately.
- How active are you:
About 4 days a week.
- Time zone:
Central
- Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language):
No I do not.
- When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play:
I first started playing when I was 12 and Usally play 4 times a week.
- Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server:
No I have Not.
This would be my first job.
About 1 hour or more.
- What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them:
Be nice and polite.
I always try my Hardest at anything I do and would love to be a staff of your server!

Thanks!
11/26/2015 9:41 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
OverloadedStudent
I am applying for nothing lower than Head-Admin, As I think I am better to be a higher rank than the grunt ranks. I like to take charge and actually make a difference.

- IGN: Torstol
- Age (Must be at least 14 years old): 17
- Skype (Required): *ill give if accepted*
- How active are you: ? lmao you ask this question before I even join? You need to re-think your application process. The rest of it's good, just this question. Makes no sense. If you are asking how long I can be on per day, I can be on as long as I have to be. I have other things in life, I am not going to let a game stop me. Personal life comes first. ( Average 5-7Hours a day)
- Time zone: Pacific
- Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language): English, a little of spanish
- When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play: Since 1.6.2, I always play, daily.
- Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server: Of course, everyone has. I am not going to lie and say no, I have many times. Most of them because I always say 'nice downloaded spawn' to a servers staff, when it's obviously true. Then others I used to advertise my own servers ip.

Not really experiences, But I owned servers in the past, I currently own one now (I don't use it). I have three years of server administration under my belt. I know alot about server and server configuration. I am probably one of the best minecrafters you'll find in the minecraft community. I can actually make a difference in a server. I've owned several huge networks, three I co-owned. All have 150+ players on daily. As I have no proof as of right now, I am sure you will make the right decision by accepting me.

- How many hours can you contribute per day: 5-7

- What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them: Why do you ask this? It's not like we're their parents or friends. I personally would not give advice to anyone but people I personally know. Sorry for not answering this question properly, as I think it is stupid.

- Anything else we should know: I have my own server, I run servers, I have three years of server-administration under my belt. I know the in's and out's of all servers. I cannot code, but I can do a damn well job on Plugin and Server Management.

Also, make your application less boring. Most people who applied obviously failed to get accepted, I wonder why?..
11/26/2015 11:47 pm
Priceitt
Accepted, we'll talk more. Add me on skype: vanze.reacts
11/26/2015 9:14 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
TeenMC
Staff App: mod or helper if avaible
- IGN: TeenMC630
- Age (Must be at least 14 years old): 15
- Skype (Required):TeenMC630 or Nick Sivinski. do not know what shows up.
- How active are you: In Minecraft: very. IRL: not much.
- Time zone: EST
- Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language):no. I know a very tiny bit of Spanish.
- When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play: beta 1.9 and very often.
- Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server: if you count a server where we were screwing around, I got temp banned for 1 minute because we were "experimenting" with commands
- What is your previous experience in any type of moderation: I have been a helper before
- What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them: Always give a person a chance, no matter how mean people say they are. Also, be friendly and supportive.
- Anything else we should know: I have autism. I like to help people a lot, especially bullies because I have been bullied before.

I hope I can become part of the team thanks
11/16/2015 10:38 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
ItzSargai
Sorry but this application is not accepted, reason being is that you seem a bit young which is fine! I think you have a lot of potential, but just not on here. I really appreciate the time and effort you put on your application! Anyways have a good one.

Wait you said you gotta be 14 right? And I'm 14 right? mmmmmm just saying I dont get the point your trying to make
11/15/2015 4:29 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
MD189
Staff Application: Place me where you see fit.
- IGN: MD189
- Age (Must be at least 14 years old): 17
- Skype (Required): minecraftman642 (i know its childish)
- How active are you: Weekdays 1-3 Hours Weekend 1-10
- Time zone: Eastern Standard Time
- Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language): I speak rough german
- When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play: I first played Mincraft when it first came out. I play whenever i'm on my computer.
- Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server: I have been before.
- What is your previous experience in any type of moderation: I have experience with all types of positions from helper to co-owner, but my previous work is Moderator on a server called the Crew.
- How many hours can you contribute per day: It all depends on my job, but i am active or semi-active each day.
- What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them: Deal with it, because you should have known that Minecraft is more populated with younger people than older.
- Anything else we should know: The reasons for being banned on some servers are all because of minor infractions and joining servers with inexperienced Admins that don't know what they are talking about and get mad.
11/15/2015 4:32 pm
Priceitt
Very nice application, do you have any other skills maybe like developing or building? Anyways I would love to have you has a System Moderator on the Network thank you for putting your time and effort into the application!
11/15/2015 4:51 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
MD189
I do have building experience. i forgot to include that i'm my application
11/15/2015 4:54 pm
Priceitt
Okay great, further information will be on Skype
11/15/2015 3:59 pm
Jellybean465
honestly i dont want head admin but being what you said is it ok if i can i am more than happy and i ill speak to you on skype if you want to i am more than happy thank you so much
11/15/2015 3:57 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Engineer
jacoblane
Developer Application:
- IGN: LumpySausage4545
- Skype (Required): Disclosed in private.
- What can you do: I can do simple lightweight plugins that can be fully customizable. I am confident in configuration, permissions, and simple lightweight projects. I'm able to use the Vault API as well.
- How active are you: I am active daily.
- Rate your skill rank (Beginner, Intermediate, or Advanced): Extreme Beginner.
- Notes: Note that I may not be able to fill plugin requests. This is my first time working for a server, and I cannot stress enough that I'm a beginner.
11/15/2015 4:35 pm
Priceitt
Very nice application, you are accepted reason being we are low on developers and you have a lot of potential I'll pm you my skype so we can talk more.
11/15/2015 3:38 pm
Jellybean465
Staff Application: Head Admin
- IGN: CookieDstroyer
- Age (Must be at least 14 years old): 16
- Skype (Required): live:humphreyscall or cookiedstroyer
- How active are you: I am on when i get home from school max time 6 hrs a day but more on weekends

- Time zone: UTC+00:00
- Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language): no
- When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play: I play very often and have played for 6 years
- Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server: No
- What is your previous experience in any type of moderation: I am currently a i used to own my own servr but i took it down a year ago and i was an admin on 3 others
- How many hours can you contribute per day: 1-7
- What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them:i would warn them and advise them on what to do then it would be 2 kicks then ban
- Anything else we should know: I would help advertise the server on my youtube channel and my facebook fan page i would also tell everyone i knew and it ould be nice to make some advice videos or my channel
11/15/2015 3:45 pm
Priceitt
I'm sorry but the Head Administration is a little to high for you, I can see you as a Moderator would you like to go through the trial? If not that's fine just let me know
11/15/2015 2:51 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
ItzSargai
-Staff Application: Head-Admim, Admin
- Real Name: I was born Thomas but christend Tom so call me Tom.
- IGN: ItzSargai
- Age (Must be at least 14 years old): I am 14, I havent gone through puberty yet so my voice is quite high for my age.
- Skype (Required): My skype is searing.wolfe, i would appreciate it if you would add me.
- How active are you: I am very active on minecraft because I just got my own computer so i can play all day. I have karate on Saturdays and on Sundays I have church so I wont be on during those periods. I will be on in less im sick or banned.
- Time zone: I live in England UK Chichester
- Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language): Bonjour Ca va? Hola me numbre ez Thomas. That awnser your question? XD Sorry to show off.
- When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play: I played Minecraft when the first alpha version came out and I made one of the first ever builds on minecraft 56 minuits after the game released. I play nearly every day enless I am doing something special.
- Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server: i have been banned but it was because of a staff abuser, I myself am a very good staff member.
- What is your previous experience in any type of moderation: I have had several staff positions including owner and co-owner but they were all sadly shut down. I am a kind guy who wants to help people so I have been getting round to helping as many servers as possible. I work one server at a time because I know if your staff you contribute your time to the server.
- How many hours can you contribute per day: Weekdays i can commit 5-7 hours and weekends 7-9 hours. Ahh I have no life
- What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them: I would say dont treat them any differently than you would with someone older. If they have done something wrong they need to be punished for their actions so don't feel guilty if you do something like this to somebody younger.
- Anything else we should know: Nothing much accept again I am a lovely guy who just wants to help. I will not disrespect anybody and I am an amazing builder. I always give a fair punishment to somebody who misbehaves. I will let the player speak before I just ban them because I think thats fair.

I hope you choose me to be staff on your server,

- SARGAI (Tom)
11/15/2015 3:08 pm
Priceitt
Sorry but this application is not accepted, reason being is that you seem a bit young which is fine! I think you have a lot of potential, but just not on here. I really appreciate the time and effort you put on your application! Anyways have a good one.
11/15/2015 2:32 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
UnknownNate
Builder Application
- IGN: UnknownNate
- Skype (Required): UnknownNate
- Previous Builds: Large castles, server spawns, shops, pixel art + redstone guns, dwarven dungeons, medieval villages, large terraforming without worldedit, palaces, maps.
- How active are you: 30 minutes to 3 hours on weekdays. Up to 7-8 hours on weekends.
- Rate your skill rank (Beginner, Intermediate, or Advanced): In between Intermediate and Advanced
11/15/2015 2:47 pm
Priceitt
Welcome aboard Nate, I see that you have a lot of potential for us. I'll add you on Skype and we can talk more.
11/15/2015 2:21 pm
nicky5862
Staff Application:
- IGN: nicky5862
- Age (Must be at least 14 years old): 14 years of age.
- Skype (Required): nicholas.hogan10
- How active are you: I play Minecraft every day!
- Time zone: Mountain Time Zone
- Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language): Sadly, no
- When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play: I first played Minecraft in 2012, I play every day.
- Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server: No.
- What is your previous experience in any type of moderation: I run a online radio station, and have modded on another server.
- How many hours can you contribute per day: Weekdays: 1 to 3 hours - Weekend: 5 to 6 hours
- What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them: Be patient, and use language they could understand, only punish if it is needed.
- Anything else we should know: I love people, minecraft, music and I am patient and friendly!
11/15/2015 2:46 pm
Priceitt
Hello Nick, I saw your application I'll talk it over with the HOA (Head of Administration) thank you for your time and effort to fill out an application for Vanze Network
11/15/2015 4:21 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
_TheDiamondHD_
Staff Application: Moderator
- IGN: Waterbear_
- Age (Must be at least 14 years old): I am 14 years
- Skype (Required): jermaine102499

- How active are you: I am active in IG 1-2 hours but I am active on minechat 1-5 hours
- Time zone:Australian Eastern Time Zone UTC+10:00

- Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language): No I am not

- When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play: I played since the first alpha and I am experienced at playing Minecraft. However, I know how to play and I interact with the commands.

- Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server: No I have been not

- What is your previous experience in any type of moderation: My experiences by being a Moderator on servers/networks is that a staff member added vanish to Moderators so that can spectate or track down the players without them knowing. Vanish helps because people swears when a Mod is not on.

- How many hours can you contribute per day: I can contribute 1-6 hours pretty much since I am on the server/network and on Minechat.

- What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them: I would guide them through the rules and I would give them some goals of how to not be in problems and how to avoid people abusing you or annoying you.

I just want you guys to know that I would like to be staff and a Head-Builder (If thats ok). I want to be a head-Builder because I got a iPad Pro and a Apple Pencil which means that I can make some sketches for Spawn or other servers you need me to sketch or plan. I am more in depth with Staff because I know how to moderate and sometimes in building mode just for the people. If you choose me as a Head-Builder, It is fine because I am good at recruiting good builders and I am good at looking at their buildings closely.
11/15/2015 3:09 am
VictorTech
Staff Application: Head Admin
- IGN: poppydumb
- Age (Must be at least 14 years old): 15
- Skype (Required): will pm
- How active are you: I can go online everyday and am very flexible with time. I can spend more time if it is required or there are a lot of people online on some days.
- Time zone: utc + 8
- Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language): Yes
- When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play: I play very often and have played for 3 years.
- Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server: No
- What is your previous experience in any type of moderation: I am currently a youtuber on t-network.
- How many hours can you contribute per day: 1-5
- What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them: Talk it out and if they don't see reason then punishments always work.
- Anything else we should know: I would help advertise the server on my youtube channel as well as help take care of the player base and deal with admin level tasks.
11/15/2015 2:12 pm
Priceitt
I don't think Head Administrator will be suitable for you, maybe if you want to you can become a moderator or developer or even a builder we have a lot of in and out of game we need close for the beta, so it would be great if you know any skills that fall in the category; Developer or Builder.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome