✦VaultMK2✦ Need staff and builders

lateralhades's Avatar lateralhades12/9/16 6:12 pm
12/9/2016 6:44 pm
Derpy98's Avatar Derpy98
Hi, Player!

We are looking for experienced builders and friendly staff members!

Requirements.

- Must have a microphone
- Be at least somewhat mature. (I don't mind how old you are as long as you have some sense of maturity)
- Be friendly Going specifically to any new Admins/mods/helpers

Template:

First name:
IGN:
What you would like to be:
Something about you:
Any previous experience:
Anything else you want to share?
You will be contacted after the final verdict is given
lateralhades
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/09/2016 6:44 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Warrior
Derpy98
First name: Kameron
IGN: Derpy98
Timezone: Mountain Standard Time (Or specifically Arizona Time, yes my state has its own time zone.)
What you would like to be: Moderator/Admin
Something about you: I'm currently a freshman in college and, I've taken many classes to help increase my social skills such as Psychology and AP Lit, I've been playing minecraft for about 4 years now if not more. My ultimate goal is to find a server to stay with permanently. Thus far most of the servers I have staffed have either shut down due to lack of motivation or funds, or due to hackers. Currently I am studying for my Bachelors in Law Enforcement and will soon be getting a permit for using standard issue police weapons.

Any previous experience: I've been Admin on several servers, many of which shutdown due to the lack of donations or just a lack of motivation from the server host. (such as GoldCraft) not only have I been staff in several professional Minecraft environments, but admin for several other games as well. I was previously apart of EVG Tournament staff (which is funded $500 a day from RiotGames.) the environment as stated above was very professional however as of now I have retired from the staff (Recruiter/Interviewer really isn't a job I can mentally withstand for over a year.) so I've been looking for a Minecraft staff to involve myself with to devote time to.

Anything else you want to share? Nothing that comes to mind, if you have any more questions feel free to contact me over skype or the like.

12/09/2016 6:29 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
TheFacnyAlien
My Skype Is FancyAlien
12/09/2016 6:28 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
TheFacnyAlien
First name:Kaleb
IGN:Thefancyalien
Timezone:Est
What you would like to be:Mod
Something about you:Creative smart Friendly

Any previous experience:On multiple servers Pvp factions.
Anything else you want to share?I take my job seriously and love to help people.

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome