VeldtCraft SMP Whitelisted Server [Limited Spaces]

vosper123's Avatar vosper1233/24/15 8:22 pm
3/26/2015 6:16 pm
DeFrosted's Avatar DeFrosted
About: The server is hosted by Nitrous Networks Kansas City, USA It currently is running on 2-4GB of RAM. Difficuly set to normal
We hope this server creates an active community similar to that of the Mindcrack/Hermitcraft/Cube community ,and create a fun and enjoyable environment for people to play.
Rules:
1. No griefing or stealing. If caught, you will be banned. This rule will be highly enforced.
2. No spamming(includes caps, advertising, etc).
3. No hacking/mods.
4. Be respectful of others. Be mature. Use common sense really.
5. Be somewhat active. If you're not active after so many weeks, you will be removed from the whitelist.
Application
1. What is your IGN:
2. Why are you interested in joining this server?
3. How often will you play on the server?
4. How old are you? (Must be at least 15, maybe 14 based on application/maturity)
5. How long have you played Minecraft for?
6. How do you plan to spend your time on the server?
7. What is your skype?
8. What is your Youtube? (If you have one. Recording is optional)
If you are accepted you will be messaged on skype and will be called for a further interview. Then if you are fully accepted you will be given the Ip.
vosper123
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner