Vervara Online | Need Builders and Moderators

NomzHD's Avatar NomzHD4/19/17 11:04 pm
1 emeralds 1.2k 47
6/21/2017 6:30 pm
deathcrest5's Avatar deathcrest5

Vervara Online [b]is an in development server featuring casual RP, PvP, PvE, a detailed and growing lore, a custom map, custom NPCs, custom mobs, quest lines and more fantastic additions constantly being added. Although we already have a few core staff members, we are eager to invite more players into our management! All staff accepted will be expected to work at a high standard. Applications lacking proper grammar, punctuation, and basic sentence structure will be quickly dismissed. [i]However every non-admin application which features proper grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure will be followed up on regardless of past server experience.[/b][/i]

[u][center][size=150][color=#BF0040]Positions and Requirements[/color][/size][/center][/u]

[u][color=#BF0000][size=150]Admin[/size][/color][/u]

◆ [b]At least 16 years of age as of May 1st 2017.[/b]
◆[b] Have previous experience as a server moderator or admin.[/b]
◆ [b]Must have a skype or discord account with a working microphone. All admin's will be interviewed.[/b]
◆ [b]Basic or advanced knowledge of essentials and core protect are necessary.[/b]

[i][b]This is the be all, do all, win all rank. Admin's work at a level almost akin to the owners. They have commanding authority over moderators and players and assist in keeping the server in a positive and healthy state. Admins are expected to be effective problem solvers and have leadership qualities, which are both necessary to maintain the position. Skype is utterly essential to this rank as there is constant communication between the high staff (Owner, Co-Owners, Head-Admin, and the Admins)[/b][/i]
[spoiler]◆ IGN:
◆ Age and birth date:
◆ Skype:
◆ Dedicatable Hours per Week:
◆ Time zone and active time of day:
◆ Previous Staff History:
◆Current Active Servers:
◆ Abilities: (plugins, chat moderation, commands, building, etc)
◆ Have you been a builder in the past?: (If yes, provide build examples; if not, ignore)
◆ Are you able to work with plugin configuration?:
◆ Are you capable at monitoring forums?:
◆ In no more than 500 words, convince me why we should consider you for a lead position:
◆ Anything else you'd like to add:[/spoiler]

[u][size=150][color=#0000BF]Moderator[/color][/size][/u]

◆ [b]At least 15 years of age as of May 1st 2017.
◆ Knowledge of basic essentials.
◆ Vigilant towards misconduct and rule breaking by both players and corrupt staff alike.
[/b]
[i][b]Moderators are the first line of defence for the server. Moderators vigilantly keep watch over the server chat, player behaviour, and suspicious activities and either take adequate action themselves or immediately report to an admin or higher staff. Seniority within the rank will bring quick promotion.[/b] [/i]
[spoiler]◆ IGN:
◆ Age and birth date:
◆ Skype:
◆ Previous Staff History if any:
◆ Current active servers:
◆ In no more than 250 words, convince me as to what makes you a good choice for moderator:[/spoiler]

[u][size=150][color=#FF4000]Helper[/color][/size][/u]

◆ [b]Be a committed and trustworthy player[/b]

[i][b]Report players to higher level staff when rule breaking occurs. Those who show a genuine interest in the server, and develop seniority, are often quickly promoted to moderator. [color=#FF4000]This is a position lacking an application as it is earned in game.[/b][/color][/i]

[u][size=150][color=#00BF00]Builder[/color][/size][/u]

◆ [b]Able to provide examples of past work.
◆ Able to adapt to various styles of build.
◆ Able to work effectively in a team.[/b]

[i][b]With Gamemode available at their fingertips, this is a rank that can quickly lead to demotion if abused. However this is the owner's personal favorite staff group and potentially one of the most important ones on Vervara Online. Builders help with server wide projects as directed by the Head Staff such as quest construction, town/city building and renovation, and more.[/b][/i]
[spoiler]◆ Age and birth date:
◆ Skype:
◆ How many servers have you built for in the past:
◆ Provide photos, videos, or links to personal builds and prepare for a build test:[/spoiler]

[u][size=150][color=#FF40BF]Roleplay Manager/Developer[/color][/size][/u]

◆ [b]Write at a level the owner considers both adequate and engaging.[/b]

[i][b]Roleplay Managers do not have any additional commands or powers to their disposal, however they do help keep the lore and RP of the server growing, albeit at a controlled pace. They mainly act as information brokers to players and writers on the forums. All in all, you get a cool tag when you're on the website.[/b][/i]
[spoiler]◆ Age and birth date:
◆ Skype:
◆ Previous experience on a lore based server (if any):
◆ Current active servers:[/spoiler]

[i][color=#BF0040][b]Seniority: "What is seniority and what does it mean for me?" you may be asking yourself. Seniority is our way of saying "loyalty". When you first become a staff member on Vervara Online you are considered an "on trial" staff member, meaning you do not particularly gain any favorability with the owners just yet. After 32 days (just over a month) you gain seniority, regardless of your rank. Once you have achieved seniority we look to you when it comes time to promote staff and make room for new helpers and moderators. Those helpers which have reached seniority and have truly shined, are the ones who are promoted to moderators and so on and so forth.[/b][/color][/i]
NomzHD
Level 24 : Expert Blacksmith

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/21/2017 5:55 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Zibilicious
Age and birth date: 19 years of age, 11/27/1997
◆ Skype:shzinijack
◆ Dedicatable Hours per Week: I'm in college so although I have quite a bit of free time generally, I may be completely absent upon finals.
◆ Time zone and active time of day: 6pm after EST
◆ How many servers have you built for in the past: I've built for at least three small servers that eventually shut down due to a lack of players, but I've also built for the server Lichcraft. Lichcraft had nearly 3000+ daily before but has declined rapidly after its prime.
◆ Current active servers: None that I build in, thats why I'm looking ;D
◆ Provide photos, videos, or links to personal builds and prepare for a build test:
http://imgur.com/aehiqWG
http://imgur.com/VsbEarU
I only have two that I can find sorry! I recently got a new laptop and all my old stuff is on there... But feel free to test the hell out of me, I guarantee you masterful builds.
06/21/2017 6:30 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Button Pusher
deathcrest5
Sent you a Private message with the Details, we will be giving you a small build test for you
06/21/2017 4:41 pm
deathcrest5
Been a while but bumping this again.

Soz for opening dead threads mods but recruiting again :3
06/03/2017 7:45 pm
IsmailDXGamer
◆ IGN:IsmailDXGamer
◆ Age and birth date: 15, 7/3/2002
◆ Skype: ismailmoaz
◆ Dedicatable Hours per Week: ALOT, MAYBE 75 HOURS
◆ Time zone and active time of day: European Standard Time
◆ Previous Staff History if any:None
◆ Current active servers: The Hive, Cubecraft

In no more than 250 words, convince me as to what makes you a good choice for moderator: I am extremely patient, and i can resolve intense situations in a calm, respectful, and professional manner. Though moderating is fun to me, i do it not for personal gain, but mainly to ensure that everyone has a safe and good time on the server and i watched a lot of catching hackers series and i have been playing minecraft for like 4 years. Thank you for considering my application
06/03/2017 6:28 pm
Level 1 : New Network
iDanielle
In Game Name
ObsessiveLoli

Age and birth date:

I am 15 years old, born on 01/11/02

Apologies, but I do not post my Skype on public forums. If accepted, feel free to PM me and I will gladly give you my Skype. My discord is Koneko Loli#2628, which I prefer to use over Skype.

Dedicatable Hours per Week:

I can spend about 40 hours a week until Summer, which will increase to about 60-70 hours. I don't really have much of a life, sorry! <3

Time zone and active time of day:

Eastern Standard Timezone. I'm usually online from 4pm to 10pm weekdays and 12pm to 1am on weekends and in the summer. I get tired pretty easily, but I can always chug some coffee!

Previous Staff History:

I was staff on a insanely popular factions server known as Desteria for several months. I resigned after about 3-4 months, reapplied but stopped applying due to school starting about a month later. This was around the month of April 2015. The server still manages about 1,000 players, though it's been sold off to a new owner. I was an Admin on a network known as VoidNation. My official title was “Community Manager”, though in game it was shortened to Admin. I was a community manager due to my liking of people, how easily people formed friendships with me, and how I wasn’t afraid to speak my mind for the community. In the end, I was demoted. The reason for my demotion was due to my voice being spoken and the fact that the owner at the time disapproved of it. He had filters which the community disliked on words such as “Server” due to the fact that he advertised on other servers (which I also disagreed with), and I told him suggestions on how to change it. Turns out, he didn’t like my suggestions and demoted me and listed the reason as “N/A”. I was a helper on a network called Hyverse. It was a Skyblock / Factions network. I was decently known and liked between both gamemodes as I switched pretty often, checked out people’s builds, made suggestions on them, etc. I was also staff on a few smaller servers such a Sunraids and Lunaraids. I have a ton of experience on practically every position.

Current Active Servers:

The only server I really play is Desteria, at the moment.

Abilities: (plugins, chat moderation, commands, building, etc)

I'm an extremely fast learner and I'm able to understand things pretty quickly. The only things I have trouble with is plugin configuration, building, and coding. If someone explained these things to me, or at least the basics, I'd guarantee that I'd get it very quickly. Aside from building that is.

Are you able to work with plugin configuration?:
Not really, though I do know basics and I'd always have Google at hand to help me out in case of an emergency. Though, I'd rather not mess with configuration of anything with a fear of messing something up.

Are you capable at monitoring forums?:

Moderating forums and chat are two of my favorite things to do. I love being apart of the community. Forums allow members to have their voices heard from higher ups, suggestion wise or report wise. I love giving my point of view, and listening to others. Forums and chat are probably what I'd be most active in, along with caring for the other staff members. People call me the Mother of most servers, even though I'm only 16.

In no more than 500 words, convince me why we should consider you for a lead position:
I have a ton of free time at the moment. Instead of sitting here being bored and wandering the internet aimlessly, I'd prefer to make use of my time and be productive. Even if that productivity is just on a Minecraft server. I have tons of experience on about 20 small servers, and 5 larger ones, managing about 400-1000 players daily. I'm super friendly and enjoy communicating with other people. I enjoy helping in chat. I love to just chill in vanish and spectate other players to confirm that they aren't hacking. I love larger servers since there's more communication with the community and there's more opportunities to advance the community. With smaller servers, there needs to be a large connection with the community from the very beginning and the owners need to work their butts off. I've noticed from experience that servers that don't work from the beginning, never tend to get too far. If you start off with a bad staff team, bad community, bad plugins, and a bad vibe, all you'll get is a bad server! Unlike certain mods, I have a sense of humor. I can take a joke from a player and not get all upset about it, which I have seen my fellow staff members do on other servers such as Desteria. I know when jokes are okay, and when they are not. Maturity is something I believe I have. I’m able to stay serious when needed, and joke when not. I find it easy for myself to make friends with players, as I enjoying starting conversations in the chat. I find that helping others is more of a hobby of mine instead of something like a job. Recently, I’ve had no real reasons to play Minecraft or any games at all. With school and after school activities, I feel as if I’ve been spending too much time stressing and less time actually doing things that make me happy, like moderating a server and helping others. I tend to make friends pretty easily. I’m a decently fast typer which leads me to respond to others with ease. Helping isn’t much an issue to me, I enjoy doing it. I enjoy writing and I usually create threads on forums site that are extremely long full of suggestions, rants, fun posts, etc. I’m a pretty out there person and I enjoy talking to people, though I’m shy in bigger group calls as I’m afraid of interrupting others. I love working together with others as if you can’t think of a solution yourself, you always have someone to lean on for help, though I usually can carry my own weight. As I’m a bit of a shy person, I sometimes would rather work alone than with an entire team. I’m a quiet person in groups with more rambunctious people as I’m always afraid of interrupting someone.

Anything else you'd like to add:
I am perfectly okay with Admin or Moderator rank. The choice doesn't really bother me too much. I'm more of a community person, so it depends on your view of Admin. I enjoy a presence in chat over a higher voice.
05/29/2017 11:22 pm
ijava2002
◆ IGN:ijava2002
◆ Age and birth date: Sep.4, 1999
◆ Skype:ijava2002 (I also have discord)
◆ Dedicatable Hours per Week: 5-6
◆ Time zone and active time of day: central and around 2
◆ Previous Staff History if any: I was a owner of a small serve and I have been a mod on many serves and I am well know around some of the bigger servers
◆ Current active servers: I lost touch with the 1 still going on
◆ i feel like I would be a good mod because I have a lot of experience and talent. I have worked on many servers and I am really good if id say. I know basic and some advanced commands and I also can build. I will be dedicated to this server and only this server. I have applied for 1 other serve but if I get this I will leave the other serve because I feel like this one will be great. I also will work hard and i will be on as much as i can. if I need to prove myself I will start off as helper and work my way up. thank you for your time
05/29/2017 8:40 pm
NomzHD
Added you on discord @Beowolf
05/21/2017 8:55 pm
Beowolf_Thorsen
Builder Application

◆ Age and birth date: 25, 05/29/1991

◆ Skype: [Discord] - Beowolf_Thorsen#8334 (I Do Not Have Skype At The Moment)

◆ Detectable Hours Per Week:~ 20 Hours Per Week (Sunday - Saturday) - Also Depends On The Day Monday - Thursday (2 -3HR) | Friday - Sunday (6 Hours Plus)

◆ Time zone and active time of day: Pacific Time Zone UTC-08:00 3:00 PM - 9:00 PM

◆ How many servers have you built for in the past: One, Svalhalla Server

◆ Current active servers: None, Due To The Owners Lack Of Interest and Funding

◆ Provide photos, videos, or links to personal builds and prepare for a build test:
http://bit.ly/MyBuilds
05/10/2017 7:39 pm
NomzHD
Bumping! In need of builders and good interior designers!
05/07/2017 8:00 am
deathcrest5
bumpy dump dump
05/04/2017 4:17 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Fox
foxes3D
bump for nomz
05/02/2017 12:59 pm
NomzHD
Bump!
04/30/2017 6:27 pm
NomzHD
Bump!
04/30/2017 2:48 pm
NomzHD
Bump! Still searching for builders, lore managers/ writers, and possibly admins! (We are closed for moderators right now apart from exceptional applications.)
04/30/2017 10:09 am
NomzHD
Bump! Still searching for builders, lore managers/ writers, and possibly admins! (We are closed for moderators right now apart from exceptional applications.)
04/29/2017 4:35 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Dymma
Hey, this is my Moderator Application!

◆ IGN: Dymma
◆ Age and birth date: 1st June 2001 ( 15 turning 16 in a month)
◆ Skype: dimazinhoo
◆ Dedicatable Hours per Week: Weekends : 10+ per day / Week 5+ hours
◆ Time zone and active time of day: UTC+ 00:00 ( From 16:00 to 23:00 normally)
◆ Previous Staff History if any: JrHelper Hypixel, Mod from MinecraftVicio (Portuguese server)
◆ Current active servers: None (Exit all of my position to start new with some -100 players server)
◆ In no more than 250 words, convince me as to what makes you a good choice for moderator: Fristly, I am friendly and fair player. I am nicely and lovely guy who tries to keep all the stuff good. But when it comes to make a work (inm this case, Mod) I don't like to "play games".
04/29/2017 11:25 pm
NomzHD
Hey, thank you for applying! I'm sorry to say we are closed for moderator applications at the time being. However please feel free to join our public discord and play on the server once we are open! We always have our eyes open for players who could make wonderful staff!
04/29/2017 4:09 pm
NomzHD
Bump! Still searching for builders, lore managers/ writers, and possibly admins! (We are closed for moderators right now)
04/28/2017 9:42 pm
NomzHD
As of now we are closed for moderator applications but are happy to receive builder or lore manager applications!
04/28/2017 6:50 pm
deathcrest5
Applying for Roleplay Manager/Developer.

◆ Age and birth date:
I'm 18 years old, Birth date being on the 20th of April.

◆ Skype:
I do not have a skype but I do actively use Discord. My tag number is #1146.

Depends on the day and the week itself, I would average around 2-4 hours from Sunday- Thursday and ~6 hours and more on Friday and Saturday.

gmt+1 ( Paris, Prague, Valletta).
Active time:
Usually 5pm till 23:00- 1am from Mondays- Thursdays.
Usually 2-4pm till 00:00-4am on Fridays and Saturdays.

◆ Previous experience on a lore based server (if any):
I have worked on an (unfinished) lore and story regarding the history of an MMORPG server which was never released, lore is still on me.
Aside from working on actual minecraft story and lore I have written a story regarding my playable character and other random things.around different topics.

None atm, due to work and studies I have been fairly inactive on the minecraft/lore writing scene but after 17th May I will have a lot more time on my hands.

EDIT: Multiple fixes to layout.
04/28/2017 9:40 pm
NomzHD
Very excited to receive a lore manager application! For your discord however I need your username AND tag number. In the meantime you can add me at NomzHD#8809 I hope we get to speak soon!
04/28/2017 5:45 am
splixar
◆ IGN: splixar
◆ Age and birth date: 07/04/....
◆ Skype: Legendary splix
◆ Dedicatable Hours per Week: to much
◆ Time zone and active time of day: gmt+1 /varies
◆ Previous Staff History if any: i was givving possitions by just being trusted member
◆ Current active servers: private server,
◆ In no more than 250 words, convince me as to what makes you a good choice for moderator: my experience as a player, i kinda now how things go in online communities...but also my intyention is not necceserly to be a mod....
04/28/2017 6:04 pm
NomzHD
If your intention is not to be mod, then what is it? lol
04/27/2017 9:29 pm
Level 49 : Master Architect
Heliosk
◆ IGN: Heliosk77 (Formerly Myst1411)

◆ Age and birth date: 16 - May 8th, 2000

◆ Skype: keithr2311

20-30+

EST Afternoon - Late Night

- Vervara Online *Administrator*
- PocketPixels *Helper/Builder* [300+ players]
- TheFridge (BajanCanadian's Old Server) *Manager* [300+ players]
- Eye of Ender Network *Project Manager* [100+ players]
- XternityPixelmon *Administrator* [10-15 players]
- FadePvP *Co-Owner* [100+ players]
- TownyRealms *Head-Admin* [30+ players]

◆Current Active Servers:
None at the moment

- Plugins
- Chat Moderation
- Commands
- High & Extensive Knowledge of Building Techniques, Variations, Styles, etc.
- Server Configuration
- World Editing & Voxel Sniper Knowledge

◆ Have you been a builder in the past?: (If yes, provide build examples; if not, ignore)
Yes, builds I have done can be seen on my PMC profile.

◆ Are you able to work with plugin configuration?:
Yes, I am well rounded in that area.

◆ Are you capable at monitoring forums?:
Of course, daily, whether I'm away or at the PC.

◆ In no more than 500 words, convince me why we should consider you for a lead position:
Well, I've always been a fan of RPG styled Minecraft servers. I love RPG in general, and have always been a fan of the genre. Ever since I was a kid, I can only remember MMORPGs absorbing huge sections of my life growing up. I fell instantly in love with them. My favorite parts were the community, the people, the different adventures, getting to be someone that you created with your imagination, etc. I could ramble on forever about why I love the genre.
Now, taking this into consideration as I apply for staff on a RPG themed server, you can see why I'm interested. I enjoy the aspect of being staff on a server, because you are able to experience so many amazing things; things such as socializing deeply with the community, helping the server grow through administrative monitoring & enforcing rules when needed, etc. If you were to pick anyone, it would be someone who's serious about the work they put out 24/7. That person, would be me.
I have years upon years of experience working as staff for servers in Minecraft. Whether it be plugin configuration, server configuration, development, RPG related questions, Minecraft related questions, etc. I know my job, when to do it, how to do it with quality, yet efficiency, and how to get the work done. When told to do something staff-related by higher ups, I do not question it, I simply do it. My record is clean, and that shows in my personality as well. I am a very social person, who loves to talk, meet new people, and work with a team. These attributes of myself, I hold with high praise. Because of these attributes, I feel as if I'm the best fit for a position such as Administrating that requires a variety of different traits in order to complete rigorous tasks, and complex situations.
All in all, so you don't have to continue reading for too long, I believe I'm the perfect fit for this position, because I'm the full package when it comes to Administrating.

◆ Anything else you'd like to add:
I'm not sure if you remember, but I was actually staff on this server a long time ago! I remember the server suddenly shutting off after a lack of players, and it killed me on the inside. It was the first Minecraft RPG server I truly began to enjoy, due to it's social community, and fun events. My old MC username was Myst1411, and I was an Administrator, as well as a high-ranking character in the RPG world of Vervara. I would check daily to see if maybe, just maybe, the server had come back to life. And now here I am, a year later, seeing it with my own eyes coming back to life. That's why I just had to re-apply, and hopefully see if you remember me still!

Attatched is a picture of the old Vervara website with my rank : http://prntscr.com/f1ondg
04/27/2017 10:21 pm
NomzHD
Myst my boy I have been praying I'd see an application from you!!! Add me on discord ASAP NomzHD#8809
04/27/2017 5:00 pm
NomzHD
Bump!
04/28/2017 3:40 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
AussieBricks
ive messaged you on skype but you haven't replied
04/27/2017 7:03 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
AussieBricks
◆ IGN: AussieBricks

◆ Age and birth date: 16, 13/02/01

◆ Skype: AussieBricks

◆ Dedicatable Hours per Week: 12-16. (Depending on work and school )

◆ Time zone and active time of day: AEST mostly at 3pm my time, I'm guessing 11pm yours.

◆ Previous Staff History: I have been Admin on at least 5 server. I have worked my way through all the ranks so I know what is expected, as an admin on previous servers I was in charge of mainly things like: ban reports, staff reports, ban appeals, staff hiring & training & also event planning an setting up (example: Christmas,Easter or server wide events like boasting/setting up a spleen area or hide & seek).

◆Current Active Servers: none at the current time.

◆ Abilities: (plugins, chat moderation, commands, building, etc) most admin commands, I know most plugins depending on what you use. Chat moderation and commands are a given

◆ Have you been a builder in the past?: (If yes, provide build examples; if not, ignore) N/A

◆ Are you able to work with plugin configuration?: indeed but depending on what type.

◆ Are you capable at monitoring forums?: Anytime

◆ In no more than 500 words, convince me why we should consider you for a lead position: With the previous experience as staff on servers and working my way through all the ranks I know that the stress is different for each rank and I can help them to over come that stress and allow them to proceed with their job. In real life I am I current serving member of the Australian Air Force Cadets, thus orginization allows me to lead teams of people during drill exercises and hiking through hospitable terrain, with the challenges I have faced I believe I have the 'stuff' that your admin team needs.

◆ Anything else you'd like to add: I have an Op level of English, partly speak Japanese.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application and I look forward to your reply.
Kind regards AussieBricks.

P.s if there is any concern in my application feel free to ask me via pm and I will try to resolve the confusion.
04/27/2017 9:13 am
NomzHD
Hey Aussie, I'll be following up with you on skype so we can chat some more! Thank you for applying!
04/26/2017 8:12 pm
NomzHD
Bumping, still looking for mature and talented staff! (Especially builders)
04/26/2017 5:28 pm
NomzHD
Bump!
04/25/2017 10:43 pm
NomzHD
Bump
04/24/2017 8:25 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Fox
foxes3D
◆ IGN: Full_Metal_Foxx
◆ Age and birth date: 16, but I do not give out personal info such as my dob on forums.
◆ Skype: znovazwolf Discord(I'll get back to you quicker on this) Full_Metal_Foxx#0330
◆ Dedicatable Hours per Week: I'm on for about 10 hours a day so if I'm not busy with my build team I'll be on.
◆ Time zone and active time of day: GMT 12am-10am
◆ Previous Staff History: Server owner of 2 servers which I chose to shutdown to work on a bigger better server, Admin on various servers, Head-Builder experience.
◆Current Active Servers: None
◆ Abilities: (plugins, chat moderation, commands, building, etc): Having owner my own server I'm quite adept in plugins, moderation, commands and skilled in building.
◆ Have you been a builder in the past?: (If yes, provide build examples; if not, ignore): Yes I'm on a professional building team and have worked on servers as a Builder quite a lot, contact me on discord for examples.
◆ Are you able to work with plugin configuration?: Absolutely, I used to slave over it because I'm simply just used to enjoy it.
◆ Are you capable at monitoring forums?: Easily if I have the right access
◆ In no more than 500 words, convince me why we should consider you for a lead position: I'd like to help out since when I'm not building with the team I'm on my time is pretty wasted, so I'd like to help a server out and help it grow and hopefully gain some more experience and friends. Since the server I used to work on shut down after I put a LOT of hard work and time into it and the configs, perms, and builds, I was pretty disappointed and would like to help out somewhere else.
◆ Anything else you'd like to add: I'll be able to allocate any time that I'm not building with the team I'm on or the hour a day I use on a personal server project.
04/25/2017 5:20 pm
NomzHD
Hi there Metal_Fox, I'm very interested in your application here and I'd be very excited to add you to our team! I've sent you a discord request so we can speak some more on the topic. Hope we get to chat soon
04/24/2017 7:52 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Warrior
DylanOnYoutube
are you gonna have youtubers? i have 366 subscribers with over 19k channel views. So im curious because this looks like its gonna be a cool server.
04/25/2017 5:17 pm
NomzHD
We will want youtubers once we are open because we definitely want to use every available method to help our server grow! Add me on discord so we can chat some more about it

NomzHD#8809
04/24/2017 8:01 pm
BoltAction69
yeah if i get to be mod im probably gonna do some recording of that myself too
04/24/2017 6:04 pm
BoltAction69
◆ IGN: i don't remember as i haven't used it in a while, but i think its BoltAction72
◆ Age and birth date: 15, 9/18/01
◆ Skype: lowrider6972
◆ Dedicatable Hours per Week: varies
◆ Time zone and active time of day: EST
◆ Previous Staff History if any: Moderated a server which went down a while back
◆ Current active servers: none
◆ In no more than 250 words, convince me as to what makes you a good choice for moderator: I am extremely patient, and i can resolve intense situations in a calm, respectful, and professional manner. Though moderating is fun to me, i do it not for personal gain, but mainly to ensure that everyone has a safe and good time on the server. Thank you for considering my application
04/25/2017 5:18 pm
NomzHD
Hey BoltAction! Thank you so much for applying! I'd like to follow up with you on your application on discord I hope we get to talk soon!

NomzHD#8809
04/26/2017 3:32 pm
BoltAction69
Oh crap i didnt realize there was a second page till just now. anyway i sent yu a friend request on discord
04/24/2017 5:40 pm
NomzHD
Bump
04/21/2017 12:10 pm
NomzHD
Bump
04/21/2017 10:36 am
NomzHD
Bump
04/20/2017 3:47 pm
NomzHD
Bumping post: Still need some fantastic new staff members!
04/20/2017 12:50 pm
Paradaux
-snip-
04/19/2017 11:27 pm
Paradaux
◆ IGN: Paradaux
◆ Age and birth date: None of your business.
◆ Skype: ParadauxDev
◆ Dedicatable Hours per Week: Maybe a few
◆ Time zone and active time of day: GMT
I used to work for this unusual greek god based roleplay server a few months ago called vervara online, I represented the god poseidon
◆Current Active Servers:
ArthorianNetworks
I've plenty in all of the above
◆ Have you been a builder in the past?: (If yes, provide build examples; if not, ignore) Yeah I built an entire city on vervaraonline
◆ Are you able to work with plugin configuration?: Yes
◆ Are you capable at monitoring forums?: Yes
◆ In no more than 500 words, convince me why we should consider you for a lead position: Because you liked me
◆ Anything else you'd like to add: no
04/20/2017 10:58 am
NomzHD
You were banned previously, sorry man. We can't give you a staff position again without the confidence that you will not use it against us. Good luck with your server and I hope all is well, thank you for applying, even if it was out of spite of humor.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome