Vextro ♔ [Network] ♔ [Looking for Partner!]

XxReeedxXMinecraft's Avatar XxReeedxXMinecraft11/28/14 4:25 pm
1 emeralds 142 2
11/29/2014 11:57 am
XxReeedxXMinecraft's Avatar XxReeedxXMinecraft
-VextroNetwork-

Straight to the Point...

Well, I am going to get straight to the point.... my Minecraft name is XxReeedxX, and I'm proud to present VextroNetwork. This network is comprised of several different components, that should all be taken into consideration when overseeing the server. With all of the speculations, it makes the server seem really well organized and ready to play, correct? Well, it simply is not playable if it is not up and running! I currently do not have the funds to pay for the server, so I am looking for a partner. This person would receive 85% of all donations, the other 15% going back to the server for funds such as the website or paid advertising. The partner would also receive an in-game rank such as "[Host]" or "[Co-Owner]".

Server Speculations/Information:

VextroNetwork will be a hopefully large BungeeCord server that will be comprised of several different Game Modes such as (but of course not limited to; we will make custom plugins):

Kit-PvP
* Kit-PvP

As most players are aware, Kit-PvP is a Gamemode comprised of Kits (or groups of items bunched together) that players may pay for (using in-game credits) or use for free (if it is a free kit) to kill other players in an arena. VextroNetwork's version will be very similar to this, but there will be tweaks to the average kits to give players a more of a hard game-play.

Hide & Seek
* Hide & Seek

Hide & Seek, much like the real life child's play game, includes gameplay where players are disguised as certain blocks and must hide from seekers who are trying to kill all blocks. Being the last team alive, seeker or hider, wins the game.

Hunger Games
* Hunger Games

Hunger Games is a server variation that specializes in survival-PVP.
Players are rounded up into a spawn point and is given a certain amount of time to find and craft items to defend themselves.
Players who are killed are kicked from the game and the rest compete to be the last man standing! Do you have what it takes to survive?

Skyblock
* Skyblock

Skyblock is a type of survival that is challenge orientated. You spawn on an island in the sky with limited (but enough) resources and must expand your island to become an empire.

Skywars
* Skywars

Skywars is a Skyblock-like game where players basically play Skyblock, but with a Hunger Games-like twist. There are chests around that players must get loot out of and if they are the last person standing- they win!

Factions
* Factions

Factions is one of the greatest, and most popular PVP Bukkit plugin. See http://bit.ly/1p8aaso for more information about factions.

OP Factions
* OP Factions

OP Factions is a game much like Factions, but players are granted with more "OverPowered" gear (such as diamond armor), but it is fair game because most everyone is granted this.

Minigames
* Minigames

Minigames will comprise of many different games that are about 5 - 10 minutes long each round. They will be customized to our liking.

Creative
* Creative

This is obvious, but will be customized with plots and settings to our liking.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The server will also have many ranks that staff/players can reach. The following are the ranks in order:

Administration Team
[Owner]

[Co-Owner][Host]

[HeadAdmin]

[Admin]

[Head-Dev]

Moderation
[HeadMod]

[ElderMod]

[Mod]

Helper/Developer/Builder
[HELPER]

[DEV]

[GrandNoble] (Builder Rank)

Thanks to all who took their time to read this, and if you have any questions and/or you accept this, please PM me, and we will continue the conversation over skype.
XxReeedxXMinecraft
Level 3 : Apprentice Network