Vexus | Factions | Crate | McMMO | 24/7

_WarWolf's Avatar _WarWolf11/28/15 3:09 pm
11/28/2015 3:12 pm
Famouskilz's Avatar Famouskilz
Welcome! Short introduction.
I'm Wolf, i've been server owner for many times, experienced Staff member in the Desteria Team! I recently quit my job there to work on the Vexus Project!
The project is created by me and AleX
It's fully updated, compatible with the latest version.

5.200.23.181:26046 / vexus.joinmc.eu

Our server uses McMMO/ClearLag/DonationCraft/ObsidianDestroyer/Essentials/PermEx/Factions/FactionChat and much more!

PMC: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/vexus-3525154/

What Is Vexus?
Vexus is a all out war server where all means of survival is allowed (No Mods,Hack engine) Vexus revolves around the mass murder of server players and bitter survival. Run, Hide, Fight, Teamup, your best chance of survival is to band together to form a faction and rule over the server.

What Is A Hardcore PVP server?
A Hardcore PVP server is a server where all members of the server are fighting for their survival and using any means necessary be it Diamond, Tnt, Traps or Teams. That being almost every item is available making survival that much harder. These types of servers are called WarServers and are best suited for those players with bloodlust where as friendly, younger players might find it frustrating.

If You Do Not Obey These Server Rules You will Either Get Kicked,Temp-Banned Or Permanently Banned.
1. No Hacked Clients
2. No Mods
3. No X Ray Texture Packs
4. No Spamming Or Advertising
5. No Profanity
6. Respect All Players
7. No spawn killing
8. No Abusing Bugs And Glitches That You Discovered Or Heard About.

What Is The Moderators Job:
A Moderators Job Is To Patrol The Chat, Help New Players And To Make The Server A More Enjoyable Environment For Everyone. You Should Always Be Fair (Un-Bias) Towards People, Arguments And Decisions. Below, You Will Find Reasons You Should Use The "/mute", "/ban", "kick", And "/Tempban"
[other ranks available]

Why You Should Mute:
Chat Spam (Minor)
Constant Profanity
Abusing Caps Lock
Disrespecting Staff
Harassing Server

Why You Should Ban:
Chat Spam (Major) (Perm Ban)
Racism Is Not Tolerated - First Offence Is 2 Hour Ban After That 2 Day Ban And Then Perm Ban.
Advertising (Perm Ban)
Constantly Disrespecting Staff
Hacked Client Or Mod

Moderators Are On The Server To Answer Everyone's Questions, Help New Players And Punish The People Who Don't Follow The Rules. They Are There To Assist The Admins, and players.

Requirements:
Age you must be a minimal age of 14 or over to apply
Know All Server Rules
Have Background With Plugins, Be Able To Assist Players With Questions About Plugins.
Must Have At Least 5 player Recommendations
Cant Have Any Mutes, Bans Etc On Your Account *Allowances made*
Spamming A Staff Member Or Annoying A Staff Member To Check Your App Will Result In Automatic Denial

The App:

IGN:
How Long Have You Played On Vexus?
Have You Ever On Vexus Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked?
If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long?
Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator?
Additional Information:
_WarWolf
Level 1 : New Miner