VikingCraft - RPG/PvP Server - Recruiting!

Chilli_Bandit's Avatar Chilli_Bandit5/26/16 1:05 am
1 emeralds 192 2
5/26/2016 7:53 am
Ghiojo's Avatar Ghiojo
VikingsCraft - Recruitment Page

REQUIREMENTS:
Skype or TeamSpeak and a working microphone
Ages 13+
Must have extensive knowledge in the field
Must be mature and willing to help the server in any way or form if required

Currently Recruiting:

Class Balancers - Your role will be to keep all the classes balanced and fair. No coding knowledge is required however you will need knowledge from other class-based PvP games or servers

Quest Designers - Your role will be to design the quests that will be placed around the world and the rewards they have to offer

Moderators - Your normal server moderation role. Your role will be to keep chat in order and to deal with cheating players

Economy Management - Your role will be to balance the economy and keep prices of items fair

Art Producers - You will be paid to produce design and artwork for the server. This will consist of banners, logos etc.

Link to the main post http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/post3834141.html#p3834141
Chilli_Bandit
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/26/2016 7:53 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Dragonborn
Ghiojo
Hello! Im known as Ghiojo, im 17 and my skype is ghioje. I believe i could help being a builder or help in anything that is within the game, though i would like to make you a proposal for the server and maybe give some ideas for its improvement

My staff experience is really wide, i have co owned, been mod in roleplay servers, managed hubs, been builder, even helper.

But anyways i would like to give derails in skype if you are up to add me
05/26/2016 3:44 am
Level 1 : New Miner
FreDStErJoe
Ign:JoeBeckhamOhenry
What timezone: Aus but I can work usa hours
How many hours can you spend on a day: 1-10 pref 8?
What is your staffing experience: My staffing experience has a wide range from owning(selling the server) to a basic helper.
I Have a colossal amount of experience with Admin/Head admin.
Ranging from Fireballgames where I total up most of my exp from. Lasting a full 6 months but had a fall out with my boss. (2 weeks after it Closed )
What do you have to offer to our server: I offer astronomical amounts of experience.
My services help you on a health economic social and educational aspect.
My Services raise your server from a mediocrity level to a outstanding network.
I indomitably believe that I suit Moderator. Reasons being I am the dominate force in terms of experienced. Exceedingly educated in factions. I have years under my belt as a leader/admin. Moderator is a role for only the most accomplished players.
Maturity rate 1-10 10 1/2
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome