| VinckPvP | Soup PvP Factions | NEED STAFF

ItzTaken's Avatar ItzTaken8/31/16 9:14 am
8/31/2016 3:26 pm
Downloads's Avatar Downloads
VINCKPVP

Server Information:

As you can see by the title, we are a unique PvP Factions server, We don't use instant healths for health, we use soup. The max enchants you can have/enchant are:

Protection 2
Sharpness 2
Efficiency 5
Unbreaking 3
Power 4
Flame 1
Infinity 1

We do not allow players on the server who just want to ruin the fun for others. We don't really care how old you are, what your gender. We respect everyone on VinckPvP. We are going to have: Envoys, Auction house, Private Vaults, MCMMO and plugins what our players suggest.

IP: VinckPvP.serv.nu

STAFF APPLICATIONS

I am looking for a few dedicated, experienced staff to help me out on this server. I am looking for a co-owner who can help me fund the server each month.

IGN::

Timezone:

Experience(s): (3+) Sentences

How can you help VinckPvP: (6+ Sentences)
ItzTaken
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/31/2016 3:26 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Downloads
Oh, and too add;
I could help with funding the server, hit me up in my DM's.
08/31/2016 3:24 pm
Downloads
The server is down?
IGN: Downloads.
Timezone: GMT [Greenwich mean time]
Experience: I was staff on a Cities server with a [roughly] 50 player base, also i was staff on LuckyPrison. [Playerbase 50-400].
How can you help VinckPvP: I am an experience PvPer, so I know what is hacking, and what's not. I'm on for the majority of the day, also I'm a quick learner. So I can put in all of my effort to ensure the players of VinckPvP get a satisfactory experience.
08/31/2016 2:51 pm
Ninjacrafter54
IGN:Ninjacrafter54

Timezone:EST

Experience(s):I own my own server but its more of just a hangout for me and my friends. Im also a moderator on Chaos Factions And use to be a mod on ICY PVP and Head Mod on Lucky crafters.

How can you help VinckPvP:I can be on 1-2 hours a day I can build a little and help with anything that you might need done. I would need to learn all of your servers rules so that I can answer any questions that your players might have and also enforce all rules.I hope you like my applacation I can really be a useful staff member.
08/31/2016 2:03 pm
ItzTaken
Log on
08/31/2016 1:13 pm
ItzTaken
Both accepted
08/31/2016 12:13 pm
islaycreeps
IGN: Islay

Experiences, I have been the owner or co owner on three servers. I'm very skilled in w:e and decent at coding. and Id say I'm one of the best builders I know and while many people would tell you the same thing, they usually cant prove it, but I can. I can probably play 2-4 hours a day and more on the weekends. I know that's not a ton of time but I promise ill bring food to the table. sincerely (Islaycreeps)
08/31/2016 12:01 pm
OriginalGrizz
IGN:: Jarviss

Timezone: GMT

Experience(s): I have a server (not public). I have been staff on many servers but over time resigned as I was busy with school then.

How can you help VinckPvP: I am a great community member and I can tell when a hacker is hacking as I have a lot of experience being staff and I have tested a hacked client in singleplayer to learn it for being a staff member. I hope you accept me as I am also a good builder. This description wasn't very long and I could do better but it's brief.
08/31/2016 11:59 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
FangzEndlessZ
Ok
08/31/2016 11:56 am
ItzTaken
I'm looking for everything.
08/31/2016 10:56 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
FangzEndlessZ
Do you need any developers/admins?