ViperVenom | Recruiting helpers and developers

Profaci's Avatar Profaci11/26/15 3:40 pm
12/13/2015 11:00 am
TheSnapYT's Avatar TheSnapYT
Hello!

We are a Faction based PvP server running custom plugins to enchance your Minecraft experience. We are looking for some helpers and developers. The reason we are looking for "Helpers" is because we never give random players higher staff tier. If we think a helper does a good job, we consider him as a mod, and the same goes from mod to admin.

Currently we have made a spawn and some minigames. You will get more details when you join the staff team, or near the server-start. We are two Server Owners, but we can not be online 24/7, so we need some staff to do our job when we are offline. The age-limit is 16 yrs old, but we can consider lower.

We hosted a server for around one year ago with 200+ players online. We used Bungeecord to connect several servers together. The server got closed because we got too much to do at work etc. So now when we have more time we will try again, and it is going to be good.

Helper Application
Click to reveal
Minecraft IGN:
Time zone:
Why do you want to be a helper:
What can you do as a helper?:
Do you have any experience with being a staff?:
If so, tell us about your experience:
How long can you contribute a day?:

Dev Application
Click to reveal
Minecraft IGN:
Time zone:
Developing Skill (1-10):
Experience:
Why should We pick you and not anyone else:
Profaci
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/13/2015 11:00 am
TheSnapYT
Dev Application:
Minecraft In Game Name: TheSnapYT
Time Zone: Norway
Developing Skills: 6-8
Expirience: I got my own minecraft server, whit ranks. I Can do PEX and PermissionsB and almost every plugin.
You should pick me, becuse you already have me on skype, i can do these "plugins" things.
12/08/2015 4:34 pm
Profaci
Bump
12/07/2015 2:06 pm
Profaci
Bump
12/01/2015 10:37 am
IceSpike4424
Minecraft IGN:my ign name is Elyga_Nick
Time zone:UTC/GMT +2 hours
Why do you want to be a helper:I wanna be helper on this server in because I wanna make the server a big success. I also wanna just help people out by showing them things and answering there questions and ya. So practically I just wanna help out the server with anything actually.
What can you do as a helper?:i can help people like i said at the other question above
Do you have any experience with being a staff?:yes
If so, tell us about your experience:I have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had a admin position on EnderCarft, a 30 slot public server hosted by CreeperHost in the UK. It was successful and had alot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that the chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them corrupt. I was also a Mod on WitherMC, a small 15 slot which usually had 9 users on avg. and 1-2 staff on at one time. It was a fun community but was shut down do to lake of time and lack of good staff (most of them were leaving because they wanted to become staff on a bigger server and they couldn't picture the server growing)

How long can you contribute a day?: from 1 pm to 9 pm sometimes from 1 to 13 beacause i have to go to table tennis in the weekends from 9am to 7 pm
11/30/2015 2:04 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc696169
[deleted]
11/30/2015 1:36 pm
Profaci
bump
11/29/2015 5:55 pm
1029eric
Minecraft IGN: 1029Eric

Time zone: US Eastern

Why do you want to be a helper: I love managing minecraft servers, I always have been a great help to make sure everything is going smoothly in the past servers I have been on.

What can you do as a helper?: Monitor Chat, Advertise the server, Fix any issues, Plugin Management, Help with building.

Do you have any experience with being a staff?:
Yes, I worked on a factions and parkour server.

I was a great help to both servers until they unexpectedly shut down. I helped with plugins and permissions. The factions server had around 45 players at a time and the parkour server was smaller and about 15 at a time.

How long can you contribute a day?: Depends, On weekdays I will be at school so only a couple hours. On weekends, it could be 3-4 hours but It would depend on whats going on.
11/29/2015 5:01 pm
Profaci
Bump
11/29/2015 10:05 am
Level 1 : New Network
iDrJQsuuTdxClPQQ6DNc
HSbqVzpeUFVklUTDCkGv
11/29/2015 8:58 am
Profaci
Bump
11/28/2015 4:51 pm
Profaci
Bump
11/26/2015 4:38 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
_Yo_Its_Geo
Minecraft IGN: _Yo_Its_Geo
skill: 2
I have little experience in staff, but i help out when people need it.
Time zone: pacific
You should hire me because I am kind with others and help out when I can.
From today till Sunday i can be on from 10:00 am till 3:00 pm.
From 11/31/15 - 12/4/15 I can be on from 4:00 pm till 7:00 pm.
From 12/5/15 - 1/13/16 I can be on from 10:00 am till 3:00 pm.
11/26/2015 4:29 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Ironvo
Name:
IGN: Ironvo
First Name: Thomas
Skype Name: aathomas5 ( Cant use right now cause punished but soon can)

Skill ( 1-10 ): 8 Ive been doing plugins and coding for 8 months

Time zone: Central Time U.S.

Admin/Mod

Skills/Experience: Well, my skills are knowing how to calm down chat and make everyone happy, I've once owned a server but I didn't get enough donations to keep it running. I've been admin on 3 servers because I can help with plugins very well. Also I started youtube yesterday so I could do youtube on your server but again I started yesterday . I know how to advertise without getting in trouble, I know how to spot a hacker and get proof of it easily. Ive also been playing minecraft sence it first came out.

Why?:
As of now I am looking for a server to help around with. I feel as though I should help people not just as a job, but as a fun hobby too. It just seems cool to be part of something that could possibly turn very big. I've always loved to be staff on servers easy or hard its worth it. It can also can be fun to put my plugin adding skills to action. Also I can learn more things about the plugins. I have seen server turn very big and I wanna try to make this server just like that. Why wouldn't I wanna help somone who needs help when you just know you could help.

Tell me about yourself: I'm funny, comical, little inmature, nice, hiper , and odd. I love to play minecraft every day. I love video games. I been loving uploading youtube videos (started yesterday). I'm irish, I'm active on skype, youtube, and servers I play on. I love comedy. I like to talk to people. I guess that is it for that.

If u are reading this plz comment back the results.
11/26/2015 3:58 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
CallumPlayzMC
Minecraft IGN: CallumPlayzMC
Time zone:London/UK
Why do you want to be a helper:To Help And Grow The Community
What can you do as a helper?:Help Report Ect
Do you have any experience with being a staff?:Owner Mod Twice Few Helper
How long can you contribute a dayA Few Hours
Planet Minecraft

Website