Voice Actors Needed Apply Now!

SpitSpoxy's Avatar SpitSpoxy11/25/15 9:54 pm
1 emeralds 1.8k 76
1/5/2016 11:31 pm
guestds's Avatar guestds
Hello my name is SpitSpoxy_ I am here today to invite you to join a brand new minecraft roleplay, Persona M.

This is a serious roleplay, I have planned this series for an entire month, and spent hours working on the storyline but what I need are voice actors. Not just that, but voice actors that are dependable, trustworthy, and active in the progression of the series.

If you want to want to join and you will take the project seriously then apply below and I will fill you in on the details of the roleplay when you are accepted. Thank You:

*EDIT: Google Form Link

Remember. I have the right to reject, accept, and fire you without argument.

Thank You! For your time in reading this post if you are interested I believe this will be one of the bigger roleplays out there! Thanks and have a great day -SpitSpoxy_
SpitSpoxy
Level 16 : Journeyman Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/05/2016 11:31 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Modder
guestds
i must do it... bump...more cause i sent one in lol
01/05/2016 10:52 pm
SpitSpoxy
NEW EDIT! Now apply via Google Forms
01/01/2016 5:23 pm
SpitSpoxy
Bump
01/05/2016 8:05 am
SpitSpoxy
12/30/2015 5:16 pm
SpitSpoxy
Bump
12/30/2015 12:30 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Skinner
illuminaudie
Name:Audie
Age(Doesn't Matter): 15
Useful Talents: I can do a british accent (if that is a talent) and i am good at skins and builds
Why you want to apply: Because i always become body actor and i want to give voice acting a chance
YouTube Channel:(If you have one): illuminaudie
Anything else: I have a high pitched voice for my age and i am homeschooled
12/30/2015 4:43 am
SpitSpoxy
Accepted! I'm always looking for accents! That would really help the feel of a possible character, ya'know?
12/29/2015 3:06 pm
SpitSpoxy
Bump
12/28/2015 3:34 pm
Level 59 : Grandmaster Blockhead
PoeticRainbow
Name:Jarrett
Age(Doesn't Matter): 14
Useful Talents: I can make minecraft skins and I am pretty good at building in Minecraft. I am also not very busy at all, so I am available a lot of the time.
Why you want to apply: I want to apply because I have really missed the roleplay scene. I used to play on a lot of roleplay server, Garry's mod and Minecraft. I enjoy taking on the role of a different person to immerse other people into the world/genre that the roleplay is in. I love voice acting and I really love to be expressive with my voice as well, to add emotion.
YouTube Channel:(If you have one): I don't have a youtube because I don't have a good enough computer to spit out content with at least decent FPS. I also don't a recording program. I do plan on starting a singing channel in the future though...
Anything you would like to add: I have a deep voice and a nice microphone.
12/28/2015 4:05 pm
SpitSpoxy
Accepted!
12/28/2015 3:10 pm
SpitSpoxy
Bump
12/27/2015 7:21 pm
SpitSpoxy
I'm still looking for voice actors! Here is episode three:
[yt]JIGLFX4zPPk[/yt]
12/27/2015 6:27 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
UnchartedidHellsArmy
Name: Unchartedid(Mason IRL)
Age(Doesn't Matter): 13
Useful Talents: I can voice act, make skins, and I am decent at building. I also have editing software.
Why you want to apply: I really hope I'm not too late, I really wanna do this! It seems really fun.
YouTube Channel:(If you have one): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGV5XP ... 1QaRd3DoAg
Anything you would like to add: I'm really excited for this, wether I'm in it or I get to watch it when its done!
12/27/2015 6:42 pm
SpitSpoxy
Accepted!
12/26/2015 1:27 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Dinosaur
carwyn123
Name: Carwyn

Age(Doesn't Matter): 16

Useful Talents: Have done some sort comedy sketchs with friends on youtube, was really on a topic I enjoyed but they are sadly not on youtube anymore, due to what I believe copyright reason. But I may be able to find them for you if I ask around.
Why you want to apply: I wanted to apply because I love to act and have a great time doing it, it more of a hobbie then anything that I don't plan on ending soon.
Also I have a high vocal range, so I can change my voice up and down.

YouTube Channel:(If you have one): https://www.youtube.com/user/CarPlaysMC, I don't really use it anymore as my latest video kinda went wrong, but oh well hey.
Anything you would like to add: I totally understand if I am not accept, and as always I wish you the best look if I get accepted or not accepted.

- Carwyn
12/26/2015 4:39 pm
SpitSpoxy
Accepted Totally understandable. And as long as you have a drive to continue voice acting for me and or others then I'd be glad to work with you.
12/26/2015 9:38 am
Level 22 : Expert Taco
FLAMESS123
you are really good at underlining main points, wow
(btw you are pretty bad at voice acting)
12/25/2015 1:23 pm
SpitSpoxy
Bump
12/22/2015 11:31 am
FLAMESS123
I saw your videos and commented giving my skype, but I know thats unprofessional and I should've done it in an application here! SO here it is:
Name: Cody
Age(Doesn't Matter): 15 (Almost 16 tho)
Useful Talents: giving tips on editing and promotion of youtube channel, maybe voice acting. I can also play the cello, tie a boy scouts knot, I can balance an egg on a spoon, and I can tie a knot of a cherry stem on my tongue. Wow
Why you want to apply: I want to get even better at voice acting and youtube related things because I have a channel myself that I want to grow.
YouTube Channel:(If you have one): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHMNNm ... l4b6hxkDdg
Anything you would like to add: I think this series sounds amazing and with minor tweaks could turn into something awesome!
12/22/2015 5:35 pm
SpitSpoxy
Sorry... You have a potential to join the series, but I'm beginning to become more picky, and really stressing the "dependable, trustworthy, and active" part. And looking at your channel, I see you haven't been active for 2 going onto 3 years...
12/23/2015 3:18 pm
FLAMESS123
Ok holdup, you are not accepting me based off of what you have seen on the one Youtube channel I was planning to revive?? You can't judge my character such as being trustworthy, etc. off of looking at one of my youtube channels. That isn't my only Youtube channel anyway, I have multiple others that are not based off minecraft. And I created all new logos, a name, and everything for that channel in preparation for it's revival, so that should show something... If you knew me you would know that I am chomping at the bits at every second just for an opportunity to do Youtube stuff with others everyday. So, would you mind rethinking your decision?
If my channel is 3 years old that means I have that much experience, just on different channels, though I figured I should start back up my minecraft channel. I hope you'll understand. Sorry if I sound like I'm raging but the only reason is because I am the complete opposite of what you were describing about me just based off of my channel.
Also btw theres tons of things in your videos that can be easily fixed. Try lowering your music volume and increasing the voice actors audio, it should take roughly 30 seconds.
Thanks, -Flamess
12/24/2015 4:47 pm
SpitSpoxy
You misunderstanding completely,
1.) I don't interpret what you receive for a character because of your YouTube, I used your YouTube for a minor point that I feel as you're not going to be active in the progression of the series.
2.) You're not a priority, meaning... If I don't want you, you're not wanted. Face facts. Move on.
3.) If you think this was going to make me rethink my opinion and choice, you're sadly mistaken and you are not welcomed.
12/22/2015 7:50 am
SpitSpoxy
12/21/2015 8:21 am
SpitSpoxy
Bump
12/20/2015 11:34 am
SpitSpoxy
Bump!
12/18/2015 10:14 am
Level 1 : New Miner
juicyh
Name: Rapha
Age(Doesn't Matter): 16
Useful Talents: got lots of contacts and could make the series go really good
Why you want to apply: i wanna start doing youtube videos again
YouTube Channel:(If you have one): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1adeE ... 089NJTvr8A
Anything you would like to add: i know graphic design if its any help :pp
12/18/2015 6:17 pm
SpitSpoxy
Accepted! I won't use you graphic service though thanks for offering.
12/18/2015 6:32 am
Level 1 : New Network
KatsukiMae
Name: Katsuki
Age(Doesn't Matter): 18
Useful Talents: My voice is flexible. I can sound like a 40 year old smoker or a 10 year old boy.
Why you want to apply: I enjoy voice acting.
YouTube Channel:(If you have one): https://www.youtube.com/c/katsukimaerin
Anything you would like to add: I have a job outside of my livestreaming. Mostly open during weekends.
12/18/2015 5:59 pm
SpitSpoxy
Accepted! We could use flexibility to have you voice more characters and I can easily adjust weekends on a schedule.
12/17/2015 8:36 pm
SpitSpoxy
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
12/16/2015 12:42 am
SpitSpoxy
Bump
12/14/2015 7:04 pm
SpitSpoxy
Bump
12/13/2015 12:47 pm
SpitSpoxy
I'm still looking for voice actors! Here is episode two:
[yt]BF3bFj4Sfc4[/yt]
12/12/2015 4:43 pm
SpitSpoxy
12/11/2015 5:03 pm
SpitSpoxy
B-But... I love bumps.
12/10/2015 12:30 am
SpitSpoxy
12/07/2015 7:10 pm
Halzii
Name: Jess
Useful Talents: I can do a few voice impersonations, and I can change my voice at will. I can do some singing/rapping if needed. I've also been noted as a good actor.
Why you want to apply: Because I can.
YouTube Channel:(If you have one): N/A
Anything you would like to add: N/A
12/07/2015 7:20 pm
SpitSpoxy
Accepted! Thank You! We are in desperation for female voice actors.
12/07/2015 2:52 am
zivanbeast
Name: zivanbeast
Age(Doesn't Matter): 18
Useful Talents: I can Rap and Sing
Why you want to apply: Rapping and Singing requires loads of voice control, so I think I would be good at this
YouTube Channel:(If you have one): ElixirPvP
Anything you would like to add: I would love the opportunity for some exposure!!! (get your mind out of the gutter)
12/07/2015 6:49 pm
SpitSpoxy
Accepted! Sorry your app was under alot of thinking and, yeah.
12/06/2015 2:49 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Daemonic
Name: Undisclosed
Useful Talents: Narration and just regular voice acting
Why you want to apply: I've been in the business for a while. Plus, I got nothing else to do.
Anything you would like to add: Nope.
12/07/2015 12:28 am
SpitSpoxy
Denied. Your applications aren't meant to be taken in incognito, and the app doesn't seem worth googling into. Sorry, but I hope you find another roleplay that will accept incognito.
12/06/2015 2:46 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Archer
cbx
I don't want to join, but what's "Persona M." about?

Edit: I was only 15 seconds in when I exited out. I'm gonna be brutally honest, the resolution is awful. I also think you should practice what you will say before you say it, and if you can't find a solution to the resolution, you may want to find an editor.
12/07/2015 12:39 am
SpitSpoxy
Noted, I've been running OBS as of late because it's easier on this computer, before Fraps was doing... somewhat better but, worse on the computer. I dunno what I should do.

Persona M is based off of the Persona franchise ran by Atlas. It would take awhile to explain. Just look up a lore of Persona or something, they'll be able to better explain it.
12/06/2015 10:06 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
ImTotallyJackson
Name:Jackson
Age(Doesn't Matter):14
Useful Talents:Could help build set
Why you want to apply:I watch skydoesminecrafts roleplay and was thinking it would be fun
YouTube Channel:(If you have one): SirButtercups
Anything you would like to add: Im on my computer a lot so id mostly be on anytime you need me
12/06/2015 2:40 pm
SpitSpoxy
Accepted! The roleplays the Sky does are different then the ones I do, I posted episode one of the roleplay on this topic.
12/06/2015 12:11 am
SpitSpoxy
I'm still looking for voice actors!
12/04/2015 6:33 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Vehkz
Name: Damien

Age(Doesn't Matter): 17

Useful Talents: Editing, Script Writing, Voice over work, comedic improvisation

Why you want to apply: I am an amateur voice actor alongside being a YouTuber, and this sounds right up my alley!

YouTube Channel:(If you have one): http://youtube.com/vehkzyt

Anything you would like to add: I'm reliable and available, so, I mean that's fun! It'll be a pleasure getting a response!
12/04/2015 5:20 pm
SpitSpoxy
Accepted! I have a terrible time with writing out an actual script, Plus I watched some videos to get a feel for your voice.
12/04/2015 4:04 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Thedoctor470
Name:brian
Age(Doesn't Matter):22
Useful Talents:deep voice have server and recording setup and editing software
Why you want to apply:i want to voice act and i am not busy atm
YouTube Channel:(If you have one):www.youtube.com/user/TheDoctor470
Anything you would like to add:not really
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024