YOUTUBE/GAMING GROUP | LOOKING FOR MEMBERS

stealthyshark's Avatar stealthyshark7/10/13 6:43 pm
1 emeralds 2.4k 36
1/24/2016 4:35 am
SargentPig12's Avatar SargentPig12
Hello everyone it's stealthyshark here and my group Vortex Gaming has gotten a kickstart. We have gotten about 6 players so far. Some record and other play for fun. The main point of this group is to find people that are able to play games together and enjoy them.

Gamer Requirements
Good Environment With Out Too Much Background Noise
Premium Minecraft (This might seem silly but we have met people without it)
You Must Be Active (If you have a job or vacation or something let me know its 100% understandable)
Must Join Our Skype Calls (We do not enjoy having shy people in our group we always enjoy talking. If you do not like talking this group isn't for you)
Must Have Decent Internet So You Do Not Keep Disconnecting To Calls
Must Have Skype
Must Have A Mic
Must have A Have A Decent Computer So You Do Not Lag When We Play
13+ Plus Of Age And Mature (We do tend to use inappropriate language quite a bit)
Do Not Argue With Any Members (Some Of Us Just Like To Mess Around With Each Other Its Not Really Arguing)
YouTube Requirements (If you plan to record and upload to your own channel with us)

Good Quality Content
Upload In HD (720p+)
Upload In 16:9 Aspect Ratio (No Black Lines)
Good Frame rate (No Laggy Gameplay)
Seem Enthusiastic When You Record
Good Bit rate No Blurry Gameplay
Upload Regular Basis
Good Sound Quality

Application

Name:
Username:
Skype Username:
Steam Username:
Timezone:
Which Consoles:
Psn Username: (If don't have it just put n/a)
Xbox Live Username: (If don't have it just put n/a)
All Games You Currently Own:
Reason For Want To Join:
Why Do You Think You Would be An Asset To The Team:
YouTube Area (Only Fill Out The Below If You Are Going To Post On Your Own Channel:
YouTube Channel Link:
Best Video Made:
stealthyshark
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/24/2016 4:35 am
Level 1 : New Network
SargentPig12
Name: Daniel
Username: SargentPig12
Skype Username: SargentPig12
Steam Username: SargentPig12
Timezone: Either Eastern or Central, I'm stupid
Which Consoles: PC, 360
Psn Username: (If don't have it just put n/a) n/a
Xbox Live Username: (If don't have it just put n/a) SargentPig12
All Games You Currently Own: Minecraft Xbox & PC, DayZ, TF2, COD MW3, Terraria Xbox
Reason For Want To Join: I have no one better to record with often
Why Do You Think You Would be An Asset To The Team:I am funny and can make decent videos
YouTube Area (Only Fill Out The Below If You Are Going To Post On Your Own Channel: Don't know what you mean by area...
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4TbwP ... 5Guc_gNPVA
Best Video Made: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzoO_SVINpQ
I can make better than the above and have some more coming out.
01/23/2016 5:06 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
MegaTomz123
Application

Name: Jona
Username: MegaTomz123
Skype Username: MegaTomz123
Steam Username: MegaTomz123
Timezone: Atlantic time (Canada)
Which Consoles: Xbox One
Psn Username: N/A (If don't have it just put n/a)
Xbox Live Username: Jadog161 (If don't have it just put n/a)
All Games You Currently Own: to big to list
Reason For Want To Join: I like to try new games and meet new ppl
Why Do You Think You Would be An Asset To The Team: i can bring alot of humor
YouTube Area (Only Fill Out The Below If You Are Going To Post On Your Own Channel: MegaTomz123
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4Vfpe ... ypXTHYzNfQ
Best Video Made: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVHzCj6eJ0M
10/08/2015 3:09 pm
Cartman101_
Name:Dean
Username: Cartman101_
Skype Username: dean.steele74
Steam Username: Cartman101_
Timezone: +2
Which Consoles: PC, PS4
Psn Username: Cartman101_AKA
Xbox Live Username: N/A
All Games You Currently Own: (PC: MC, BO2, Team Fortress 2, CSGO, H1Z1) / (PS4: GTA5, COD AW, MC, BF4, ESO
Reason For Want To Join: Need people to record SMP and other stuff on pc
Why Do You Think You Would be An Asset To The Team: im pretty good at most games and im almost always active
YouTube Area: Gaming
YouTube Channel Link: Dont have yet but have stuff to edit and record
Best Video Made: N/A
07/01/2015 2:47 pm
Ilikefood1801
Name:Chris Denny
Username: Ilikefood1801
Skype Username: Live:spiderchris2
Steam Username:Ilikefood258 or Jake... From State Farm
Timezone: cnt
Which Consoles: Xbox 360 and Pc
Psn Username: N/A
Xbox Live Username: Ilikefood1801 or Mexican Boot Camp
All Games You Currently Own: Adventure Capitalist, All is Dust, APB Reloaded, Clicker Heroes, DC Universe Online, Dead Island Epidemic, Dirty Bomb, Fistful Of Frags, Garrys Mod, Just Cause 2, Marvel Heroes 2015, Planet Side 2, Robocraft, Saints Row the Third, Team fortress 2, Tera Fate of Arun, Unturned, War Thunder, The Way of Life, Minecraft (PC and Xbox), Borderlands 1 and 2, Halo 2, Batman Arkham Origins, Batman Arkham City, Batman Arkham Asylumn, COD 4, COD BO, COD BO2, COD Ghosts, Halo Reach, Farcry 3, GTA 5, Madden 09, and nba 2k 14
Reason For Want To Join: I have been trying to make youtube videos with friends forever and they never work out so I want to join a good youtube team.
Why Do You Think You Would be An Asset To The Team: I have been a gamer for years and I am dedicated to games. If you want to make a vid or just play for fun, I am there.
YouTube Area (Only Fill Out The Below If You Are Going To Post On Your Own.

Thank you for considering me!
09/28/2014 11:48 pm
TwentyDiamonds
Name:Andrew Hill
Username:TwentyDiamonds1
Skype Username:NSSAndrew
Steam Username:TwentyDiamonds1
Timezone:Pacific Time Zone (UTC-08:00)
Which Consoles:0 (I only play on PC)
All Games You Currently Own:APB Reloaded, BattleBlock Theatrer, BioShock Infinite, Borderlands 2, COD, Black Ops 2 + MW2, Castle Crashers, Counter strike GO, Cry of Fear, Dark Souls 2, Arma 2, Dead Bits, Dead Rising 2 + 3, Dead Space 3, Doom 3 BFG, Fallout New Vegas, Far Cry 3 + Blood Dragon, The Forest, Garry's Mod, Haunted Memories, HAWKEN, Hitman: Absolution, Killing Floor, l4D2, Loadout, Metro Last Light Redux, Minecraft W/ PREMIUM, Mini Ninjas, MKKE, Nether, no More Room In hell, Orcs Must Die 2, outlastm, Path of Exile, Portal 2, RIFT, Saints Row The Third, Sanctum 2, Skyrim, Sniper Elite Zombie Army 2, Sount Park - The Stick of Truth, TF2, Trials Fusion,k unturned, Warframe, The Wolf Among Us.
Reason For Want To Join:To get my channel to grow and have fun!
Why Do You Think You Would be An Asset To The Team:I have a great computer that is good for editing videos. And gaming. I am also good with others. When I am in big Skype calls I tend to be more energetic and funny.
YouTube Area (Only Fill Out The Below If You Are Going To Post On Your Own Channel: TwentyDiamonds1
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNu7F ... CsdzF7dW0Q
Best Video Made: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BphyCJGp1U (My best guess.)
03/22/2014 11:56 am
xToxicHDx
Name: Brandon
Username: xToxicHDx
Skype Username: toxicgamingyt
Steam Username: toxicgamingyt
Timezone: AEST
Which Consoles: PC
Psn Username: n/a
Xbox Live Username: n/a
All Games You Currently Own: Minecraft and these http://gyazo.com/5a4bb8632e2f27069e5363cc5b1b52dc
Reason For Want To Join: I just want to be a part of a group to have fun
Why Do You Think You Would be An Asset To The Team: people say im entertaining and easy to know so that would hopefully benifit
YouTube Area (Only Fill Out The Below If You Are Going To Post On Your Own Channel:
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/xToxicHDTVx
Best Video Made: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U1KNxWTzJw
03/20/2014 2:52 pm
NonstopVids
Application

Name: Garrett
Username: NonstopVids
Skype Username: Garrett M
Steam Username: NonstopVids
Timezone: Eastern
Which Consoles: PC, and Xbox 360
Xbox Live Username: GarrettMAR
All Games You Currently Own: A lot but i have - Battlefield 4, Every Call of duty except modern warfare's, Far Cry 3, Madden, Halo 4 3 and Reach, NHL, GTAV, Saint Row III, Blitz 2, Garry's mod, and minecraft also a lot more but that would take a while and they are not hat important games.
Reason For Want To Join: I want to play with people i can get to know and have fun.
Why Do You Think You Would be An Asset To The Team: I am fun to be around and play with and i think i will make everyone's videos better including mine.
YouTube Area (Only Fill Out The Below If You Are Going To Post On Your Own Channel: NonstopVids
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/NonstopVidss
Best Video Made: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WywJBtAFrM

any questions just ask!
12/28/2013 8:37 pm
blackhawk8201
Name: Micaiah
Username: blackhawk8201
Skype Username: caiahsop
Steam Username: ( i don't use steam anymore so i don't remember)
Timezone: Eastern Standard
Which Consoles: PC, Xbox
Xbox Live Username: blackhawk8201
All Games You Currently Own: Minecraft, All Call of duty's since MW2, and Many more that i cannot name of the top of my head
Reason For Want To Join: I really like video games and would like to start a you tube channel but don't have a good enough computer to record so i look to join a group mainly for minecraft though also i could make a custom minecraft mod pack for the team to all play together
Why Do You Think You Would be An Asset To The Team: I have alot of free time After school of course but i am really good at most games i play and can be very fun and entertaining to watch and play with i am also a very good builder/modder of minecraft however i am learning to code so soon i will be making my own mods
12/13/2013 2:20 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
swimmergirl
this would so be 4 me if only i was one year older and allowed to use that kind of language i would be playing all the time! >:C
12/13/2013 1:35 pm
Jmelissab
Name: Melissa
Username: jmelissab
Skype Username: Jmelissa.b
Steam Username:
Timezone: GMT +1
Which Consoles: Computer (If i'm lucky this Christmas maybe an Xbox )
All Games You Currently Own: Minecraft, i'm open to being introduced to new games!
Reason For Want To Join: College is a bit of a drag (btw i mean UK college not american) and i wanted something a bit different to do!
Why Do You Think You Would be An Asset To The Team: You obviously haven't met me, i'm just amazing! lol i joke. I think i'm a pretty bubbly fun person! but i'm an absolute sarcastic git sometimes!
YouTube Channel Link: I've honestly forgot i'm up for making a new one if it's necessary though?
Best Video Made: I used to be with another gaming group, the best video i'I've probably made is a mini-game video.
12/13/2013 5:32 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Dolphin
ruffmin
Application:
[yt]AXiU9zzteuI[/yt]
Minecraft Name: ruffmin
Skype Name: PM ME!
Timezone: UTC+10
What are your interests and hobbies: PC Gaming, TV, Movies, Motorbikes...
Youtube Channel Link: http://www.youtube.com/ruffmin
Amount of Subs: 1953
How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft: Since Alpha
12/13/2013 4:29 am
alexmonster98
Name: Alex/Kurtis
Username: alexmonster98
Skype Username: superweedguy (name was last minute)
Steam Username: 9019999
Timezone: PST
Which Consoles: just the PC
All Games You Currently Own:Ace of spades, APB reloaded, little inferno, planetside2, scribblenauts unlimited, TF2, Super smash flash (its fun) , maplestory, getting CS source and others soon
Reason For Want To Join: Ive been interested in joining a group just for fun, to make friends and because people i know are just.... Not for me... when i read what you posted, you had your shit together... sounded proper, got my hopes up (its a longshot) and i hope its worth it.
Why Do You Think You Would be An Asset To The Team: very outgoing, do acting aswell as a radio show... I like talking (not always a good thing) one more thing... i can do the movie trailer voice
12/09/2013 11:20 am
lord_valdemort
Name: Valdemar (Call me 'Lord' or 'Like')
Username: lord_valdemort
Skype Username: the_lord_valdemort
Steam Username: the_lord_voldemort
Age: 11 (Hope it doesn't matter :/ ) I don't mind language at all
Timezone: UTC+01:00
Country: Sweden (I don't think I have a very big accent, atleast not that big XP )
Which Consoles: PS3, Wii, Wii U, PC, PS2
Psn Username: Have one but can't remember what it is, but something like lord_valdemort
All Games You Currently Own: Um, too many too say but it's a total of 38 console games and 13 PC games
Reason For Want To Join: I really want to be part of a gaming group, my dream is to be part of one that is as big as Team Crafted (Acctully I don't like Team Crafted because they kicked Seto from the group) or Yogscast
Why Do You Think You Would be An Asset To The Team:
YouTube Area (Only Fill Out The Below If You Are Going To Post On Your Own Channel: Well I do have a YouTube channel but I don't want to upload this on it, I mostly make Swedish videos there
YouTube Channel Link: http://www.youtube.com/user/Legokillarna
Best Video Made: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBST_rbs ... lVaRoP-Zsw
09/14/2013 7:27 pm
Level 22 : Expert Dragonborn
ganon4688
cough cough* XBOX MINECRAFT SUCKS
09/24/2013 11:05 am
poepower
No point in posting here anymore he group fell apart because of this Idiot Leader >.>
09/14/2013 7:14 pm
Level 23 : Expert Caveman
aroglu
With gaming you mean "minecraft" only or other games too?
09/14/2013 6:17 pm
_Vamp_
I am glad to finally see a group with sensible requirements. Thank you!
Username: ilovevampzero
Skype Username: minecraftthegreat (I was the victim of a prank, but I stuck with the name.)
Steam Username: mohrduch
Time Zone: UTC-5
Which Consoles: PC, Xbox 360, Playstation 3
Psn Username: (If don't have it just put n/a) ilovevampzero/evilekim
Xbox Live Username: (If don't have it just put n/a) evilekim
All Games You Currently Own: Oh, goodness... Minecraft, various horror games, Assassin's Creed II and Revelations, other sandbox games, if you want more specifics, please ask!
Reason Why You Want To Join: I believe that I can help a group, and a group can help me. Also, this is a wonderful opportunity to meet people who are SIMILAR to me in some way.
Why Do You Think You Would be An Asset To The Team: I excel in organization, and I could help the group by promoting it through my large network of friends. As in, I tell one, he tells another, it's a very large system.
YouTube Area (Only Fill Out The Below If You Are Going To Post On Your Own Channel)
YouTube Channel Link: http://www.youtube.com/user/ilovevampzero
Best Video Made: It is uploading now, but by the time you read this, the video will most likely be up. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw5AUx-x ... e=youtu.be

EXTRA BIT (Added by me): Just a few notes...
1. Please do not let my age (text on a screen) affect your opinion of me. I would appreciate it if you got to know me before making opinions.
2. I plan to get a better mic in the near future; just deciding what kind to get at the moment.
3. I previously had a short-lived channel with around 300-ish subs. I apologize that I cannot prove this, as it is deleted, but I have witnesses that can confirm this if you're that worried about it.
4. I, at the moment, am not as easy to contact as usual. Schoolwork itself isn't the problem, as I do not have a hard time with that. I am attempting to work with school officials to add advanced programs in our school (time consuming), and I am only at the house in which I can speak to people online every other weekend. I apologize!
07/26/2013 2:35 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
mcbride5912
First things first, im on holiday tomorrow for one week, lel

Name: Louis C
Username: mcbride5912
Skype Username: my email (if accepted I would rather pm it)
Steam Username: mcbride591
Timezone: GMT
Which Consoles:
Xbox Live Username:n/a
All Games You Currently Own: minecraft, and 49 on steam from cs:go and arma to euro truck simulator, hearts of iron
Reason For Want To Join: people to play with solo recordings can be boring
Why Do You Think You Would be An Asset To The Team: good sense of humour, commited to youtube!
YouTube Channel Link: http://www.youtube.com/my_videos?o=U
Best Video Made: I will leave that up to you...
07/26/2013 1:17 pm
ToVetoify
Name: Ryan
Username: ToVetoify
Skype Username: mw3kid271
Steam Username: Im more of a Xbox player but I play some none Steam pc games.
Timezone: EST
Which Consoles: Xbox 360
Xbox Live Username: (If don't have it just put n/a) FURY Veto
All Games You Currently Own: Minecraft, BO2, Starcraft 2, Euro Truck Sim 2, Portal 2, GTA IV
Reason For Want To Join: Want to get back into Youtube and upload on a schedule.
Why Do You Think You Would be An Asset To The Team: Im a good commentator im also pretty fun in the way I say stuff.
YouTube Channel Link: www.youtube.com/ToVetoify
Best Video Made:
07/23/2013 10:01 pm
stealthyshark
We have opened back up our search
07/15/2013 2:16 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Network
thatsnotskills
Name: Brandon
Username: Lilmoney78215
Skype Username: Lilmoney78215
Steam Username:Lilmoney78215
Timezone: USA Central
Which Consoles: Xbox, wii , PC
Psn Username: (If don't have it just put n/a): N/A
Xbox Live Username: (If don't have it just put n/a): ELIT3BE4STK1LL
All Games You Currently Own: Minecraft, Battlefield 3, COD MW3, COD BO2, FightNight, More on PC!
Reason For Want To Join: I want to meet new people and join a team of awesome people and have fun and game together!
Why Do You Think You Would be An Asset To The Team: I can record in 1080p and I have a good amount of games, i can make intros, banners, and pics! I am very helpful! And I have an MC server that we can record on! No Hamachi!
YouTube Area (Only Fill Out The Below If You Are Going To Post On Your Own)
Channel: www.Youtube.com/OfficialSMASHGaming <-- OLD (IN DEV)NEW --> www.Youtube.com/Lilmoneyx
YouTube Channel Link: www.Youtube.com/OfficialSMASHGaming <-- OLD (IN DEV)NEW --> www.Youtube.com/Lilmoneyx
Best Video Made: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLXh7sjM ... 0XR37VIDHg or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDfXmaHKshQ
07/15/2013 12:51 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Blacksmith
MemoryLeak21
Name: Andres (you can call me Andrew if you like)
Username: MemoryLeak21
Skype Username: orangepitufo
(ignore that... I was 8 k?)
Steam Username: Mechanical Platypus
Timezone: UTC -5
Country: Ecuador (don't worry, I spend five years in the States... My English is more than decent)
Which Consoles: PC, PS3 (though I'd prefer PC)
Psn Username: DuctTape0002 (I think... That or DuctTape007)
All Games You Currently Own: Minecraft (obviously), Skyrim (I can play this at High settings with mods and little to no lag), TF2, Terraria, Dota 2, Portal 2, Garry's Mod
Reason For Want To Join: Mostly just to have something to do during the day, but I do feel the need to play with new people and it seems you'll be more than appropriate
Why Do You Think You Would be An Asset To The Team: I have experience in leadership; I'm fairly good with graphic design and programming; I can host servers on my own IP without Hamachi; I have a medium- to high-end computer
YouTube Area: None as of now--if you'd like me to create a channel I would gladly do so
YouTube Channel Link: same as above
Best Video Made: n/a

Note that I may not always be available as I do have school--and on most days, extras--but I will join sessions at special times if asked. I am also currently on vacation... I may be able to join gaming sessions without calling but I won't be back until the 29th.

That's basically it! If you'd like some system specs:

Model: Acer Aspire V3 571G-6622
Processor: Intel Core i5 2.6 GHz
RAM: 8 GB
HDD: 500 GB SATA 5400 rpm
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 730M

(Amazon Link)
07/15/2013 12:32 am
stealthyshark
Still Open
07/12/2013 5:35 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
bobertbobert1
Name:Nick
Username:bobertbobert1
Skype Username:bobertbobert1
Steam Username:Bobert(Unsure about this)
Timezone:East Coast -5 I think
Which Consoles:Xbox 360
Xbox Live Username: bobert bobert1
All Games You Currently Own:COD:BlackOps2, Halo 4, Minecraft, TF2, soon to get CubeWorld
Reason For Want To Join: Well I would like to join a Youtube Team and I would like to try to expand my channel so it becomes more popular
Why Do You Think You Would be An Asset To The Team: Uhhhh not sure about this part I guess I'm not shy?
YouTube Area (Only Fill Out The Below If You Are Going To Post On Your Own Channel: bobertbobert1
YouTube Channel Link: http://www.youtube.com/user/bobertbobert1
Best Video Made:www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9rtLAKNNJw&feature=c4-overview&list=UUeI8SLjNtkzudFZMMjSrgWg (Not my most popular video but I believe it is the best)
Please add me on skype as I probably wont read this again.
07/12/2013 10:27 pm
stealthyshark
Accepted
07/12/2013 4:21 pm
stealthyshark
Accepted
07/11/2013 11:36 pm
poepower
Working on the enthusiasm thing I just started commentating my stuff and don't have a very enthusiastic voice like SkyDoesMinecraft but I am a very nice person I just have a very deep voice :l
07/11/2013 10:23 pm
poepower
Name: Logan Poe (Call me Brother)
Username:Knight_ShockRage (Temp account original got hacked)
Skype Username:PoeTheGamer
Steam Username:steamypoe
Which Consoles: Xbox, Wii, Computer
Psn Username:N/A
Xbox Live Username:Brother Of Fate
All Games You Currently Own: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2/3, Halo 4, Super Smash Bros Brawl, Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkachia 3, Pokemon Somethin <--(Can't remember dont ever play it :/)
Reason For Want To Join: Youtuber who needs a growing community to have some fun with.
Why Do You Think You Would be An Asset To The Team: Minecraft PvP EXPERT and amazing strategist when I am not lazy. I could help you a bunch in gameplay
YouTube Area (Only Fill Out The Below If You Are Going To Post On Your Own Channel:PoeTheGamer
YouTube Channel Link: http://www.youtube.com/PoeTheGamer
Best Video Made: Ultimate Survival Games 1
07/11/2013 8:32 pm
Level 23 : Expert Robot
Mercy_Minecraft
Name:I don't really want to tell my real name so just call me Mercy
Username:MercyMinecraft
Skype Username:torepig
Steam Username:is this really required because i don't have a steam
Timezone:EST
Which Consoles:Computer
Psn Username: (If don't have it just put n/a)N/A
Xbox Live Username: (If don't have it just put n/a)N/A
All Games You Currently Own:Minecraft
Reason For Want To Join:I always wanted to make a youtube channel but my parents won't let me and I want a crew to have fun with
Why Do You Think You Would be An Asset To The Team:I have a good sense of humor and I make people laugh. I am friendly and helpful
YouTube Area (Only Fill Out The Below If You Are Going To Post On Your Own Channel:N/A
YouTube Channel Link:N/A
Best Video Made:N/A
07/11/2013 8:12 pm
stealthyshark
Bump
07/11/2013 12:03 pm
stealthyshark
Please Read What I Wrote
07/10/2013 11:15 pm
Putri_Boost
Name: Putri
Username: sbagz101
Skype Username: Putsup123
Steam Username: Putsup123
Timezone: GMT:+7:00
Which Consoles: Xbox360,WiiU,Ps3,Ps Vita and computer
Psn Username: (If don't have it just put n/a) nope i cant play online
Xbox Live Username: (If don't have it just put n/a) and nope
All Games You Currently Own: many games cant type all of it but heres some: saints row 3, Cod blackops 2 and ZombieU
Reason For Want To Join: i really want to try out
Why Do You Think You Would be An Asset To The Team: im very funny and i don't rage
YouTube Area (Only Fill Out The Below If You Are Going To Post On Your Own Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/putsandfreind
YouTube Channel Link:
Best Video Made:
07/10/2013 8:51 pm
BrahsChannel
Name: Glenn
Username: MammothScar101
Skype Username: mrglenn2000
Steam Username: drwhofan101 or BrahGlenn
Timezone: us central
Which Consoles: xbox360
Psn Username: na
Xbox Live Username: MadMaxx702
All Games You Currently Own: most of the half life series on my pc, ace of spades, mw3 etc.
Reason For Want To Join: im a small youtuber and haven't uploaded and trying to get back where I was
Why Do You Think You Would be An Asset To The Team: im the one to make fun of or to laugh at
YouTube Area
Channel: BrahsChannel
YouTube Channel Link: http://www.youtube.com/user/BrahsChannel
Best Video Made: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-qYfR_wsWw
07/10/2013 10:39 pm
stealthyshark
One read what I wrote
Two we do not want rude and hateful people in our group
Funnyface92Gaming 1 month ago
Dont even post this if your not going to make it quality T_T

Reply ·

EpicMoments12 1 month ago
What?
And I really look into peoples social profiles before I ask the team if they feel this person is good enough

Thank You For Applying But We Have Decided We Will Pass
Sorry And Thanks For Your Time
07/10/2013 10:32 pm
stealthyshark
Sorry but it seems to the rest of the group that you have "bought" or "used sub for sub" most of your subscribers seem inactive 200 some subs for low viewage?
07/10/2013 8:41 pm
Level 48 : Master Modder
darkaoer2
Name: Caleb McCarthy
Username: crazer08 / darkaoer2 / captainbubbles4
Skype Username: crazer081 / Im on vacation i will be home tommarow
Steam Username: cmcca550 / coolcosmocat
Which Consoles: PC
Xbox Live Username: (If don't have it just put n/a) n/a
All Games You Currently Own: Uh lots -.- too many to type out on a ipad ill tell you tommarow
Reason For Want To Join: A gaming group sounds like a really cool thing to do
Why Do You Think You Would be An Asset To The Team: I am an enjoyable person to be around and im never sad
YouTube Area (Only Fill Out The Below If You Are Going To Post On Your Own Channel: I might if i start up my channel ever again ( i probally will if im accepted )
YouTube Channel Link: //www.youtube.com/funnyface92gaming
Best Video Made: A b02 sniping montage, I deleted all my videos
Mic: Blue yeti
Grapics card : gtx 690
I can post make 1080p vides
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome