VoxelMC - Kingdoms - Custom - [Staff Needed]

Heliosk's Avatar Heliosk8/29/16 12:03 pm
1 emeralds 1.5k 49
10/27/2016 2:26 pm
Jgarz's Avatar Jgarz

VoxelMC

About The Server: Are you tired of the same old boring Factions server? Of hiding in a bland obsidian box? Well, look no further! VoxelMC is a server that is dedicated to bringing the community a new and exciting RPG experience. This server is a Kingdoms server, which is a new, exciting take on the idea of Factions, but placed back in early Medieval times. As a server that values our community, we aim to provide those who seek a thrilling Minecraft RPG experience with full immersion in the world. We want the players to feel like they're right in their character's shoes battling dragons & horridly digusting creatures that have spawned from the depths of the darkness. The world will be a frightening yet, beauty-filled landscape. Dungeons will scatter the lands, and Kingdoms built by you the community will soar high into the sky. How you ask? By providing them with access to our fully custom Kingdom experience!

VoxelMC - Kingdoms

A server based on the feudal life of Medieval times. Players will be able to access all freedoms of the Custom Generated World. You the player will be able to create your own Kingdom, with your own subjects, ranks, etc.You can build giant Kingdoms and wage war against foes, or create a small merchant guild with their eyes set on riches, fame, and glory. Players can battle creatures of the darkness, or battle enemies in the Knight Tournaments. It's all up to the player on this server, and anything, is possible!

You won't have to worry about being raided or having your precious Kingdom blown up while offline. In order to raid an opposing Kingdom, the two Kings of each respected Kingdom must set their Kingdom to a state of war, and who they wish to wage war on. Then each Kingdom must strategically think of how to attack the other one, without risking their own Kingdom's safety. Players will be able to buy custom defenses for their castle, and upgrade them as your Kingdom grows. Will your Kingdom be the richest & most powerful on the server..?

How Can You Help?: We currently are looking for the ranks listed below to help us achieve our goal of bringing these servers to life! And not only that, but a friendly community to life.

Builder [10]:Handles building on either the Kingdoms or LOTR server. You will be expected to have extensive knowledge on a variety of building styles, themes, etc. This is a very important rank, so we are looking for a lot of Builders! Of course, helping us Build will yield MASSIVE rewards once the servers are released.

Helper [3]:Handles answering in-game questions that players may have. You will be expected to have great social skills, and extensive knowledge on the server's information. Whether it be donation info, new update info, link to our website,TS,etc. Pretty much, you'll be helping new players find their feet on the server!

Moderator [3]:Handles situations/problems that may arise in-game during player vs. player or player vs. staff conflict. You will be expected to have extensive knowledge on different staff-related commands, and also know how to be patient,calm, and respectful. We do not want any toxicity on our staff team, so that it doesn't bring toxicity to the community!

Forum-Moderator [3]:Handles situations/problems that may arise on the forums. You will be expected to be checking through Forum Threads, and making sure all players are following the Forum rules. You will be deleting toxic threads, helping players in the Tickets session, and expected to part-take in community discussions on the forums.

Trial-Admin [2]:Handles both in-game and forum related issues. As a Trial Administrator, your skills will be tested, and you will be judged to see if you work well on a team. As a full-fledged Admin, you will be expected to represent our server in a respectful & noble way, and be the role-model for other staff to look at.

Game Master [3]:Handles all Events in-game. You will be expected to come to the higher-ups on the Staff team with exciting Events that will create new experiences for players that are currently on the server. As a Game Master, you will also be watching over players & making sure everyone is following the rules. You'll also be in charge of gathering data on recent bugs, or problems that arise during gameplay.

$Developer [5]:Handles all development of plugins, and game features. Developers will be expected to have basic knowledge on coding MC plugins, and may be asked to show some of their past plugins so that we may see their skillset. Devs are HIGHLY needed for us to create this custom experience, and will be offered MAJOR rewards. In the future, Devs who are active, loyal, and helpful will receive cuts of donation money, to further help the server grow.

GFX Artists [2]:Handles all GFX related needs. As an artist, your GFX work will be featured on our website, server, and more. You will be rewarded with in-game perks, titles, etc. for your efforts.

World-Painter [2]:Handles all world-painting needs. As a World-Painter, you will be expected to have extensive knowledge of how to use the program, and will be expected to help create new and exciting worlds that will be released to the server public.

[If a rank has a large red X next to it, that means all positions for that rank have been taken. The numbers next to the rank title let you know the maximum amount of people for each position.

[If a rank has a large red $ next to it, that means that the position will include payment.]

All Staff will be interviewed and trained by me. I am the Manager for the server, so I look forward to any & all applications that we receive! You may post your application as a reply to this forum thread, and I will look over them all and contact you if we're interested in your application.

The general application template can be found below in this spoiler.
Click to reveal
IGN:

Skype/Email/Contact Info:

Schedule + Timezone:

Rank Applying For:

Experience in Rank:

Portfolio of Past Builds:(Builders/World-Painters Only)

Maturity [1/10]:

About Yourself (Fun Facts):

Extra:

The Dev & GFX Artist template can be found below in this spoiler.
Click to reveal
IGN:

Schedule + Timezone:

Rank Applying For:

Experience in Rank:

Portfolio of Past Plugins/GFX:

Maturity [1/10]:

Extra:
Heliosk
Level 49 : Master Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/27/2016 2:26 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
Jgarz
just to let you know I applied like a week ago and no one responded. I think I applied on page 2. If you can check it out that would be cool thanks.
10/27/2016 1:20 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ArianaMontenegro
IGN:iLoveMusic4Ever

Skype/Email/Contact Info: Ari Soares

Schedule + Timezone: I'm on from 13:00-19:00 USA TIME

Rank Applying For: Trial-Admin

Experience in Rank: I used to be a head-admin of an average server, i got lots of experience from that and helped out a lot of people. I know a bunch of commands, especially worldedit,worldguard,factions,essentials prefix etc.Im hoping to help as much as i can

Maturity [1/10]: I'm an 8, i know when to be fun and when to be serious.

About Yourself (Fun Facts): I am very nice once you get to know me, i am very amture, i know im not supposed to play around that i have a serious job, i can make my own choices, for me everyone is equal so i wont judge people by their ranks and i wont take advantadge of my power, i am honest, reliable fun and responsiblem si you can count on me

Extra: I am willing to help you guys with the server as much as i can, i will take most of my time doing so .
10/27/2016 12:34 am
BadAzzBo
IGN: MrFearless

Skype/Email/Contact Info: Chrisrohlf (Black screen)

Schedule + Timezone: US Central Time
Weekdays: 1-6 hours
Weekends: 1-12 hours

Rank Applying For: Trial-Admin

Experience in Rank:

http://i.imgur.com/Ln4ZnZX.png

Anthrocraft: Once a 200+ player faction server providing non-stop entertainment. I applied for staff on this server around March of 2014. Slowly but surely I worked my way up to Admin and for a total of 10-11 months I was assisting players developing my abilities as a staff member. Some more evidence of my position on Anthrocraft can be found here: Anthrocraft.com

I have multiple other examples of positions that I took part in but this was by far the most significant example. If more examples are needed I am more than happy to give you some.

Maturity [1/10]: I think that this question really depends on the situation. Of course every now and then I'm down to have some fun (If you know what I mean ) but there are also other times where I hold myself to very high standards. I think it'd be inappropriate to rank myself so I'll just say this. When the time comes I am and will handle situations according to how you want me to, not how what I think should be done. In every serious case I will be the most professional possible.

- Senior in High School
- On the high school basketball team
- Active in my church
- Like making friends and helping people
- Always down to have fun
- I'm 6'7

Extra:
I am going to list qualities it takes to be staff and I will go over each quality to show you what they mean to me and why I think I have what it takes.

Dedication: Any good staff member knows it is hard; you have to be dedicated to your job; it takes time out of your busy day to keep things running smoothly from plug-in work to Moderating, especially if there isn’t any staff active. I don’t give up; I keep going until I have reached my absolute best or more. Also, I don’t try to create loopholes, I do what I am told with no complaining.

Maturity: Maturity is one of the most important things a staff member needs; the staff member represents the server. They are the ones that keep the server under control, if they lack maturity the whole server is shows for it.

Integrity: I try to do what is most right, I would attempt to make the most just decisions I can, and if I am confused, I would just simply ask. I would use my integrity for the good of the server, not the bad.

Knowledge: To be staff, you NEED knowledge of commands and we'll, Minecraft itself. Without any knowledge you’re not going to… We'll do much, maybe if you know a little stuff here and there will be fine, we’ll, it’s not. You need to be able to know at the worst case scenarios and even more. This also connects with maturity, with maturity comes knowledge, sure you could have knowledge of Minecraft but you might just not take anything seriously.

Passion: Passion shows that you want staff, you find it entertaining to play Minecraft and you enjoy playing on the server. If you have all the traits above, that’s great but without this, heck without a single one of these, you’re not complete as staff. Getting back to passion, passion shows the server that you aren't playing on the server for the rank, more because you enjoy playing on the server.

To elaborate more lets say someone puts in the comments “MrFearless, listing a bunch of qualities doesn't mean anything.” And thats the thing, it doesn’t. So I am going to tell you why I contain all of these qualities. Playing on Minecraft for the past 5 years I’ve learned almost everything there is to know from Survival to Multiplayer. Consistently playing Multiplayer wasn't good enough for me, I felt like I needed to strive for something that was more than just constantly going from server to server until I became bored of the players and content. So I set a goal for myself to join a brand new community and help the server out to the best of my ability, from welcoming players to assisting any of their needs. Also this brings up another topic, I am not applying because I want Admin, I am applying because I love helping the server grow and become the most popular it can.

Thanks for taking your time and reading this.
Sincerely, Chris.
10/26/2016 2:34 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
destroy17171
IGN: destroy17171

Skype/Email/Contact Info: (skype): destroy17171

Schedule + Timezone: mon-thurs i am free whenever you need me. fri/sat i can be on after 11:00 pm. sunday i can't be on. my timezone is EST.

Rank Applying For: trial-admin

Experience in Rank: owner and head-admin

Maturity [1/10]: 9

About Yourself (Fun Facts): i have a great sense of humor. i can be serious when need be. I have great leadership skills and ethics.
10/27/2016 12:08 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Blacksmith
FrostJam_Owner
Denied, your application doesn't show almost anything about you
10/26/2016 1:25 pm
FrostJam_Owner
Bump
10/25/2016 4:40 am
Trigen_
IGN: GalaxyDude18

Skype/Email/Contact Info: Skype: GalaxyDude18 (cant voice chat) Email: A37soccerdonuts@gmail.com (dont judge)

Schedule + Timezone: Weekdays: 3-4h Weekends 5-6h Timezone: AEDT or AEST

Rank Applying For: anything but builder (i suck)

Experience in Rank: I recently became a helper on this semi-popular server named VoidMC. Unfortunately I got demoted for age reasons. I am a co-owner on this unpopular server named MassiveMC. I didn't get co-owner because I was the owner's friend, I applied for helper and eventually got promoted. I have full access to console, but I never use it for unfair advantages, I mainly use it for downloading plugins and editing their config file. I was a moderator for this server named MineMen. It has shut down now. I got demoted because the owner decided to not continue the server and just quit it all.

Portfolio of Past Builds:(Builders/World-Painters Only) n/a

Maturity [1/10]: 8 sometimes 9 most of the time

About Yourself (Fun Facts): i love sport, i have a sense of humour, love gaming, and can configure plugins quite good actual.

Extra: n/a
10/25/2016 4:48 am
FrostJam_Owner
I am so sorry but we only take people that are 14+, good luck though!
10/25/2016 1:11 am
FrostJam_Owner
Bump
10/23/2016 2:54 am
FrostJam_Owner
We are still looking!
10/22/2016 2:18 am
OmegaSteel
IGN: OmegaSteel

Skype/Email/Contact Info: Due to people Ddossing people I will not be mentioning my skype nor email. However, if I get accepted I will share it with you.

Schedule + Timezone: AEST, I plan to play about 26 hours+ a week which is around 4 hours throughout each day of the week and 6 hours each day of the weekend.

Rank Applying For: Game Master

Experience in Rank:
Unlike most other people in here ( not trying to dis anyone) But I've been staff on 3 popular servers and am currently staff on one of them. On a server called HeroWars I was moderator I played on that server for about 4 months before our youtuber decided to stop recording, we got an average of 300-600 members going on there. For proof of this server check out the youtuber Lachlan or click on the following link: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... xmwR2ApNKp I later resigned on this server due to spending too long on mc. A little after this I applied to a server named candycraft which was about twice as popular, I was Helper there. However, most of my friends left and they brought in new owners and basically destroyed the server so after the short time of 2 months I resigned from this server. Proof that this server existed, check out Joey Graceffa or put this link in the search bar: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 9S6qW69XDD Aswell as me being an admin currently on a server owned by very experienced owners which they will be getting youtubers to go on and get popular. The server is currently in beta, so I can't give any proof of ever being on this server.
N/A
Maturity [1/10]: 8

About Yourself (Fun Facts): I have a sense of humour and I love jokes , but I can definitely be serious.

Extra:
10/23/2016 2:47 am
FrostJam_Owner
Application is denied, the reason is that it's copy pasted
10/23/2016 11:13 pm
OmegaSteel
How so?
10/24/2016 3:17 am
FrostJam_Owner
I saw same application on other post
10/22/2016 12:47 am
FrostJam_Owner
bump
10/21/2016 3:17 pm
FrostJam_Owner
Bump
10/19/2016 6:47 pm
Overseer_Crimson
IGN: Morbid_Doctor

Skype/Email/Contact Info: Skype- AustinThePlagueDoctor

Schedule + Timezone:I am available anytime after school, and i put a lot of hours on the weekends into video games.

Rank Applying For: Moderator Or Forum-Moderator

Experience in Rank: I have been a moderator on various other servers, one a modded server, the other a mini-game server.

Maturity [1/10]: I do not know how to judge my maturity, though, i would give myself a 7 or 8. I stay calm during heated situations, and during debates i like to give my own opinion.

About Yourself (Fun Facts): I can be a very social person, i am also in Debate class in my school, i, and two other freshmen are the the only ones in our grade to have been in it this school year. I also plan on building my own custom computer in the next year or two, as i get a job.

Extra: If a story is ever needed for the sever, like lore, i wouldn't mind helping write it, as i am in honors for English.
10/16/2016 10:39 pm
Ukelay
IGN:PlasmaBeam

Skype/Email/Contact Info:PlasmaBeam2005@gmail.com

Schedule + Timezone: Australia

Rank Applying For:Admin

Experience in Rank: I have been admin so many times i cant remember exactly how many but ill estimate around 15 times.

Maturity [1/10]: 10 My position in the staff community is important and i have to take it seriously.

About Yourself (Fun Facts):Funny, All my fish died of mortien spray, Im an amazing climber and i can run 34.54 Kilometres an hour, Its ridiculously fast!

Extra:Nothing else, except i love helping as a staff member in minecraft.

And I had so much experience of staff its crazy!
10/17/2016 12:52 am
FrostJam_Owner
Sorry, we only take people that are 16+ for the admin position
10/16/2016 5:29 pm
Sleap
Btw. Just want to point this out. Love the idea of this server, and the idea of waging war sounds amazing, I'd still love to play on the server whether or not I get the position.
10/16/2016 5:34 pm
FrostJam_Owner
And thank you very much! Glad you like it
10/16/2016 5:25 pm
Sleap
IGN: Sleap

Skype/Email/Contact Info: thatonekidali(Email through skype)

Schedule + Timezone: Arizona, I can hop on whenever.

Rank Applying For: Moderator/Helper

Experience in Rank: I've had experience. Not as much as others here, but experience nonetheless.

Portfolio of Past Builds:(Builders/World-Painters Only) N/A

Maturity [1/10]: It varies. I'm a pretty chill person to talk to, and can deal with a lot of nonsense. All-in-all I'd say 8/10.

About Yourself (Fun Facts): I'm very apologetic. I think ahead a lot. I enjoy socializing. I've been told I am very trustworthy, responsible, and respectful. But, I'll leave that for you to confirm. I can make friends easily. From past experiences, I can deal with problems that, usually, upper ranks can't. I would make a great addition to the team

Extra: My favorite color is blue. I'm patient, and always willing to try new things. I, unfortunately, can not donate, very sorry.

Have a nice day!
10/16/2016 5:33 pm
FrostJam_Owner
Nice application! Would love to talk to you in private if that's ok with you
10/16/2016 5:35 pm
Sleap
Absolutely! Message me through Skype or through PMs through here! Both work for me!
10/16/2016 3:44 pm
huskymakes
Username: huskymakes

Skills:
Fluent in:
Java Script, C#, Swifty, Python, Delphi.

Other Skills:
Law and Politics (UK)
Economics

Knowledge and Experience with developing:

Ran a successful server with 50 steady players.
Gave up as I only like Developing and running a server not owning the server
Helped set up many other servers
Made Gaming Assets for Unity

I speak fluent English, my time zone is GMT (UK)

I can do legal work for the server as well as Development work:
I can also manage small teams once the server is up and running with a good amount of players.

And give them all small projects to progress and make the experience for the clients of the server a more enjoyable time.

I can make custom plugins too, big ones and smalls ones.

Please message me back If I am accepted along with the server IP

I also speak a little Japanese

I work well with others, well so I'm told. I am a good leader and can organise a team system which will increase the moral and dedication of the staff members throughout the server to engage their full commitment and efforts into the servers well being and to generate profits and a enjoyable time and experience for the players/clients.

My Maturity is: 9/10

My questions:

Your age:
What server hoster are you using and what control panel are you using:
How much RAM there is on the server:
How many staff you have and their ages:
Your experience with running a server:
Your skills:
Your budget:
How dedicated are you towards to your server:
Your Time zone:
Your Language(s):
10/16/2016 4:22 pm
FrostJam_Owner
Sorry, we're not looking for anymore developers, also don't ask questions before you get accepted
10/16/2016 3:40 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
Jgarz
IGN: Jgarz

Skype/Email/Contact Info: skype:jgarz98

Schedule + Timezone: Eastern standard time zone/ I can be on anytime after class which can vary depending on the day.

Rank Applying For: Moderator/forum moderator/helper

Experience in Rank:
I have Been playing Minecraft for 5 years now.I have seen many servers live and die. I have a vast experience playing Minecraft and understand the Job and responsibilities of a moderator. I have an in depth understanding of the rank and plan to give it my all

Maturity [1/10]: 8 I am mature but I also like to have a good time. I have a good understanding of times to be serious vs time to have fun.

About Yourself (Fun Facts): I was born on Thanksgiving and i'm an organ donor

Extra:I really want to be a part of this server and help it any way I can because it sounds like a lot of fun . Hope I get accepted

-jgarz

Edited
10/16/2016 2:00 pm
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
10/16/2016 3:28 pm
FrostJam_Owner
Sorry, we only take people that are 14 and above for the Mod position, and we are also looking for people that are able to be very active
10/16/2016 11:45 am
Ninjaration
Before I begin with my application, I would just like to commend you. I have staffed on multiple servers, but this server really stands out. I recognize all the work being put into this server, this means the founders and staff care for the player base, and that's our main priority! Now on I'm to the application

IGN: Ninjaration

Skype/Email/Contact Info: minebuilders (Picture is me standing next to a lamplight!)

Schedule + Timezone: EST (Eastern Time Zone)

Rank Applying For: Moderator

Experience in Rank: I would consider myself a minecraft veteran player. I have staffed on numerous other servers, but have since dropped my position due to moving states. I am now available and currently in search of a dedicated staff team. I am experiencd with forums, giving me the chance to post, reply, and monitor the forums of any given server. In game I’ve staff multiple times, and I’d like to reenter a great staff team where we work together to but problems behind us! This makes me feel comfortable handling difficult situations, to everyday problems. I am experienced with moderating commands, and plugins to help maximize my moderating capability. I would also consider being a people person one of my strengths. I find it self satisfying helping others that need attention! I am absolutely great at following directions, and doing what I'm told. I like company, meaning I'm great working as a team!

Maturity [1/10]: My maturity level is a solid 8. I'm mature enough to take the right actions in the right circumstance. However, I'll make it an enjoyable experience for the staff members, whilst keeping an orderly environment.

About Yourself (Fun Facts): In my local school I was elected as Vice president. This gives me the opportunity to practice Leadership, teamwork, maturity skills, all skills in which are crucial to maintain a position on your staff team. I'm an avid gamer, but I also love to to play basketball, and enjoy my time as the gymnastics captain.

Extra: I am bilingual. I am extremely fluent in Spanish, and English.
I'm in the middle of a course of Arabic, so I understand the fundamentals of the language. I am available from 4:00 PM to 11:00 PM everyday, but must split the time between VoxelMc Kingdoms and my elective classes. This would give me approximately 4 or more hours on your server daily. I look forward to help shape an amazing community! Thank you!

My regards,

Markus Stahl
10/16/2016 3:27 pm
FrostJam_Owner
Good application! I would like to talk to you in private if possible, please PM me.
10/15/2016 11:08 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
Masouri
IGN: masouri

Skype/Email/Contact Info: I'll give you it if I get accept. If so just send me a pm on this and I'll give you it.

Schedule + Timezone: EDT/EST

Experience in Rank:
7landia: I was an Owner on the server, the other owner never worked. Later it shut down because of this factor. I set up the plugins, PEX groups, Recruited staff, made a better staff app, built a spawn (it sucked), fixed bugs and glitches, etc.

MysticalWithers: I was a Co-Owner/Staff Manager on the server. The Owner was very immature and not dedicated to the server. I made the Staff App and Staff Code, and I also did much of the permissions and bug fixing. I was banned from the server for speaking out against the owner.

LorienMC: Owner of the server with another friend. I did the plugins and configs though it shut down in the working.

IthacaMC: I was the LSA of the server which stands for Lead Server Admin. It is basically a Manager rank except with a fancier name O.o. I was the idea thinker of the staff team organizing thoughts and ideas for the server. I also worked on plugins and making a staff app with the owner. It was fun while it lasted, the server didn't get enough players and I resigned.

Some Minecraft server I forgot the name of : I forgot the name of this server, I was an Admin on it for a total of two days and I resigned. At the time I helped set up PEX with the Dev.

TntNetwork: I was a Admin on this server, I helped set up plugins and later I resigned due to the immaturity in staff.

Hexopolis: I was an Admin on the server, I helped teach the owner how to set up plugins and I set up an Enjin web for them. The server shut down later on.

Pirates Revenge: I was a Mod on the server. I helped with thinking of piratey ideas and helping new players or old with merged ships, bugs, and teaching how to use Movecraft. I did help vote on staff and demotions. I had basically the permissions of an Admin but the owners were inactive and it shut down.

Titans Valley: I was a Mod on the server. I helped clean out chat and help new players. It was a lot of fun but sadly the owner was once again not dedicated and he made the High Staff do all the work who later revolted and made IthacaMC (I joined in on the revolt )

Veltan: I was a Mod on the server I helped new players and helped clean out the chat. I was demoted for not having Skype at the time and got the rank Trusted after a while. Server shut down once again.

These servers were the most notable servers I staffed on. I have more but most were just small servers that never really got anywhere and I ended up resigning from.

Maturity [1/10]: 8/10. I would consider myself a mature and professional person, an exception to this is when I'm talking to friends or joking around with people in a good way. Otherwise I use correct grammar and sentence structure.

I know more than one language, I am Greek. I play two sports golf and basketball so please do excuse me if I'm not on much since I usually practice 2-3 hours a day.

Extra:
I don't skype call much or use discord voice channels much for certain reasons so please do excuse me in that though I will sometimes.
10/15/2016 9:28 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Modder
Electrocute4u
IGN: Electrocute4u

Schedule + Timezone: UTC+1

Rank Applying For: Forum-moderator OR Moderator

Experience in Rank:
Patient, calm, systematic, focused, online almost 24/7
(exception from sleeping, or school classes which disallows usage of computer-
in class, otherwise almost 24/7)

Maturity [1/10]:
10, no doubt. I take things quite seriously, and rules even more.
I follow the rules, i do as I'm told, and i say what i mean freely (within certain limits)
Plus i do not swear much, and by that i actually don't swear/cuss at all.
(Might have happened from time to time, but NEVER on a server)

There isn't much funny about me D:
I'm a Resource pack editor, website designer, active HiveMC Network™ Player,
Well okay maybe a "Fun fact" I'm known for being the famous "mini moderator" on HiveMC xD But yet nobody knows what it means when you ask ANYONE xD
Extra:

I appreciate ANY feedback given, i hope me as an applicant is up to your criterias.
If not, i respect the decision made.
10/15/2016 8:51 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Modder
Electrocute4u
IGN: Electrocute4u

Schedule + Timezone: UTC+1

Rank Applying For: Moderator OR forum-moderator

Experience in Rank:
Been mini-moderating since Early 2015 on HiveMC Network™
Where in september 2015, a Senior moderator
(Highest Position under Staff manager)
with the name TysonPhilip recommended me for moderator.
Which 2 days after my application was submitted granted me an successful interview for Staff on their server. (with over 7 million registered users)
Evidence:
Official tweet from Staff manager for moderator position on HiveMC Network™
http://prnt.sc/cuqf06

Conversation backing up the Tweet.
(further convo is confidential and irrelevant for this matter, so it will be privatised.)
http://prntscr.com/cuqgj2

Featuring, Will barlow
(brother of Ed Barlow)
which is ONE of the 4 Owners/Founders of HiveMC Network™

Further can be discussed in private IF wished.
Maturity [1/10]: 10. No doubt. I do not take irrelevant/dirty jokes, and find myself confident and mature at a high level. As in fact. I'm a 18 y/o xD

Well i spend about 13 hours a day online on minecraft. xDD Okay.
Its not funny. its scary and actually mind blowing.
Since for the last 5 days,
I have ALMOST been online on HiveMC for 52 hours in a row!
But well a interesting fact, Even how lazy I'm i still walking to the fridge... but i never returns idk. I might just not be in general funny or in-fact not include anything funny within my life or about me xD

Extra:

Feel free to add me on Skype:
Electrocute4u

IF accepted. I would like to discuss in private.

Thanks for reading this application

-Electrocute4u
10/15/2016 1:14 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
SkillFulYosemite
opps sorry
10/15/2016 1:13 pm
SkillFulYosemite
sent it twice sorry
10/15/2016 1:12 pm
SkillFulYosemite
IGN: MaskedGreen

Skype/Email/Contact Info: SkillFullHiker@gmail.com (I will give Skype if accepted)

Schedule + Timezone: Almost everyday for at least 3 hours + Pacific time zone

Rank Applying For: Builder

Experience in Rank: Been a builder for multiply servers and have played for 5 years. I have a lot of experience at building, competed in many competitions. I also was planning on making a Kingdoms type server, but it was too much cash, so im looking for one i can build for and call "home".

Portfolio of Past Builds:(Builders/World-Painters Only) https://plus.google.com/u/1/+PittsGamer

Maturity [1/10]: 7

About Yourself (Fun Facts): I like to have joke their and then but when i need to be serious, i am. Favorite theme to build is medieval.

Extra: Thanks for taking a look at my application hopefully it meets your standards.

Sincerely:
Green
10/16/2016 3:25 pm
FrostJam_Owner
Accepted, Please PM me for further information
10/14/2016 8:02 am
Chief__Executive
IGN: Chief__Executive

Skype/Email/Contact Info: Not Posting My email or skype for privacy Reasons. I will give my Email and Skype to Owner and Other People across VoxelMC

Schedule + Timezone: UTC+00:00

Rank Applying For: Trial Admin.

Experience in Rank: I have had a lot of experience in running Servers and also be staff on server through the 6/7 years of me playing minecraft. I have been admin in quit a lot of servers, but then have ad to be closed down as the owners could not afford to keep it running, I am the Co-Owner of a network Called A MadwordTeam, but the reason im not staff in them now is because they don't take it seriou.. the owner was never one, i would recommend plugins to help the server out alot, but noting would get done.

Maturity [1/10]: 10 i take my position Serious when i need to, but like to have a fun with the other Staff members, i respect all staff member, like i respect them to respect me .

About Yourself (Fun Facts): I Love gaming, I am from the UK, im pretty good at configing plugins, i know a lot about servers, im Ok a building, i sometimes stream on Twitch.Tv, so i guess that could be some advertising for VoxelMC

Extra: I am partnered with a Server hosting company, so i have lots of Spear server if you are interested in make your server Bigger.
The Reason why i am applying for a higher postion on your VoxelMc is because i love been higher up and taking situations serious, i love to help out the PLayers on the server and also just been part of VoxelMc

Many Thanks
Chief !
10/15/2016 2:12 am
FrostJam_Owner
Nice applicaiton! I am sorry but we don't give admins/trial admins right away, but you can work your way up there, would you like to start off a mod? PM me if you're interested
10/14/2016 7:40 am
OMGItzDoom
IGN: ItzDoomBlack

Skype/Email/Contact Info: skype- ItzDoomBlack, e-mail- davor.x@outlook.com

Schedule + Timezone: GMT +2, Croatia

Rank Applying For: Helper/Mod

Experience in Rank: Well, i am really good at helping other players, and i enjoy it very much too. i can solve situations about some players, without any punishment. I've been Helper on another server.

Maturity [1/10]: 6-8, depends

About Yourself (Fun Facts): I have i lot of humor sense and i love jokes!

Extra:
10/14/2016 2:07 am
Oondall
IGN: Trolo1000

Skype/Email/Contact Info: rick-degraaf@live.nl

Schedule + Timezone: GTM +2 Netherlands

Rank Applying For: Builder/ World painter

Experience in Rank: A lot, i know how world painter works to a further extend.
And builder is one of my main specialties.
Portfolio of Past Builds:(Builders/World-Painters Only): https://www.dropbox.com/s/k27j6ngriy3nt ... d.rar?dl=1 WIP
Its a small portfolio world i am working on as i write this.
But it should give you a good idea on what i can do.

About Yourself (Fun Facts): I am unable to stop playing Minecraft for more then a week.

Extra: I am a lot online and i always love to help.
10/14/2016 1:33 am
FrostJam_Owner
Builders are still needed!
10/13/2016 3:38 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Modder
Nebzei
IGN: TheWisePotato

Skype/Email/Contact Info: You can contact me via skype: vanishandstab4

Schedule + Timezone: Monday - Sunday 3:30 - 11:30+ // GMT -4

Rank Applying For: Moderator / Forum Moderator

Experience in Rank: I have been a forum moderator at http://www.lordcraft.net/. It is an emulation forum which doesn't necessarily fall under Minecraft server development but it is hard to get a position at such a high traffic area. Being a forum moderator is equivalent to Moderator the only difference is one is in-game and one is not.

My experience with moderator position is relatively low but just because I haven't ever really wanted to be staff however I have worked at server places. I'm a plugin developer so I have worked as a developer for PhantomSkies-MC and a Head-Admin at PlutoMC.com. Both however are dead now and PhantomSkies is now being recreated into PhantomCube.

Portfolio of Past Builds:(Builders/World-Painters Only) N/A

Maturity [1/10]: I'd rate myself a 6/10. I've negated 4 only because I like to have fun with my peers and fellow workers so I might crack a few jokes here and there. However, when it comes to in-game and working then I am 10/10.

About Yourself (Fun Facts): I play Rep Volleyball for Team Canada. I know you might be asking how I have time to be doing that and this but just because our team isn't in season yet and our games are quite short. However in the up coming months my schedule will be jammed pack. I will still be able to come on the server and assist anyone who is in need of it.

Extra: N/A
10/13/2016 3:30 pm
FrostJam_Owner
Bump!!! Builders are needed!
09/20/2016 2:11 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Tatten
BUMP
09/07/2016 7:44 pm
AriaSaysHi
IGN:
_Aria__
Ariaaac@icloud.com
Schedule + Timezone: I go to work at 6:00 and come home at 2:30. My timezone is GMT+

Experience in Rank: 6 Servers 4 times being Moderator, 2 times being helper.

About Yourself (Fun Facts): I am not in school, because I am graduating early. I like games, being action, games like The Last Of Us, or Walking Dead. I am a nerd and I like reading.

Thanks For Taking The Time To Read My App.
09/07/2016 6:55 pm
Tatten
Bump
08/30/2016 3:59 pm
alex5264
IGN: Patriotsrock66

Skype/Email/Contact Info: alex.roberts5264) skype patriotsrock6@gmail.com

Schedule + Timezone: at 7;40 in the morning i leave for school, so im on from 3:15pm to 6:pm

Experience in Rank: 5 servers as staff 3x helper 2x admin

Maturity [1/10]: 8

About Yourself (Fun Facts): I am athletic and love playing sports, im in the 6th grade, And after school i do homework and can do whatever u need

Extra:
08/30/2016 2:26 pm
Tatten
Bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome