VulcanOfficial [Electronic Dance Music]

Dizastrify's Avatar Dizastrify3/28/15 8:07 pm
1 emeralds 296 3
4/1/2015 10:12 am
Spiderro's Avatar Spiderro
Hello Everyone!

My name is xVulcan14 // Vulcan // VulcanOfficial

I am known on PMC for being a Modern Minecraft Architect, but when I'm not building or designing modern houses in a virtual world just for people to throw diamonds through my windows, I am producing Electronic Dance Music // EDM.

Producing music has been a dream of mine for many years, and just recently, that dream has begun to come true.

I have recently begun uploading my tracks to SoundCloud, YouTube, and even Newgrounds

The style of music I create is usual rather Chill and Ambient, but in the future, I hope to be able to produce much heavier tracks as seen by producers like Knife Party, and Barely Alive.

I am having trouble building up an audience, so I decided to come here. I posted the links to all locations you can find my music. If you could just take 5 or so minutes to examine my music, I's be smiling for the entire week

So here you go:

https://soundcloud.com/omgitsvulcan

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgqV-E3evPpr0orIpX5DGKw

Thanks for stopping by!
Dizastrify
Level 22 : Expert Architect