VultusPvP (Factions Server) - Recruitment

VultusPvP's Avatar VultusPvP5/30/16 4:45 pm
6/7/2016 7:36 pm
ningag2's Avatar ningag2
VultusPvP Recruitment

Who we are: VultusPvP is a factions server that acts on a fair FTP business model, hoping to bring players from across the world to have an enjoyable time raiding, fighting, and adventuring throughout the minecraft world. The current VultusPvP staff feel that the minecraft community is in ail need of this type of server(Majority Act on a Pay2Win basis). We want nearly everything to be obtainable In Game, as well as Shop. This will hook many of the FTP players within the community as well as the Pay2Win, allowing for a successful factions experience.
Our previous experience: Current members of staff have been related or affiliated with 10-20 servers. Our current Developer, OBuckwild, maintains a 800 subscriber youtube channel, as well previously worked for GetWrecked.net(A Factions network holding over 100 players each day). I myself have owned and managed 4 servers in the past holding around 50 players per day. Our current team knows how to successfully start and manage a server with efficiency.
----------
--
----------
Needed Staff Positions:
We currently need around 15 applicants that we can narrow down. I will post the applications below(Open the spoilers).

Please expect a response via Skype within 1-2 days.
NOTE: You must be 13 or older to apply.

Developer Application:
Click to reveal
IGN:
Please rate your maturity on a scale of 1-10:
What is your experience with Java?:
Have you ever coded any plugins prior to this application? If so, which?:
Have you been previously affiliated with any other servers? If so, which?:
How are you working with others?(You will have a partner upon arrival):
Why do you think you differ from other applicants?:
Do you have skype? If so, what is it?(If you do not wish to share this information here, feel free to pm me):

If needed, copy application.

------

Admin Application:
Click to reveal
IGN:
Please rate your maturity level on a scale of 1-10:
REQUIRED-Which/What previous server(s) have you been apart of?:
How do you differ from other applicants?:
Have you had the position of Admin before?:
REQUIRED- What staff positions have you held in the past?:
What is your experience with faction servers?:
How do you think you'll be able to help VultusPvP grow and become successful?:
Do you have skype? If so, what is it?(If you do not wish to share this information here, feel free to pm me.):

------
Moderator Application:
Click to reveal
IGN:
Have you had the position of Moderator before?:
Do you have skype? If so, what is it?(If you do not wish to share this information here, feel free to pm me.):

------
Helper Application:
Click to reveal
IGN:
If you have, what staff positions have you held in the past?:

------
Builder Application:
Click to reveal
IGN:
How well do you work with others?:
Rate your building skill on a scale of 1-10:
If you have, which servers have you been affiliated with?:
REQUIRED-Provide 3-4 pictures of your builds:

-------
VultusPvP
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/07/2016 7:36 pm
ningag2
Damn, Alright I see you. Just thought it would be good to have a back up plan but I understand.
06/07/2016 7:35 pm
VultusPvP
Denied. Please make sure your dedicated to this server. Upon applying, please do not apply for anymore staff positions on other servers.
06/07/2016 7:17 pm
ningag2
IGN: ningag2

Please rate your maturity level on a scale of 1-10: 8

REQUIRED-Which/What previous server(s) have you been apart of?: A few years back me and a few of my buddies decided to make a PvP factions server with the heroes mod. It was very successful for about a year and a half. It would be about 60-70 people on during prime hours. But then with a combination of finals coming up and a lack of donations. We didn't have the time or money to work on the server. So we put it off for a couple of months. We tried making a comeback but the interest wasn't there and none of the former players came back.

How do you differ from other applicants?: I have the experience of running a server before and I know how it works. I enjoy interacting with the community and trying to make the server better each day.

Have you had the position of Admin before?: Yes, on the server I talked about above, and some other smaller servers.

REQUIRED- What staff positions have you held in the past?: I have had Admin on mainly decent sized servers of about 30-40 people on max. I've had Mod on an Avatar based server of 150-200people and another PvP factions server of 100-125 people.

What is your experience with faction servers?: I have been a Mod on one pretty big PvP factions server and also ran the one I've talked about.

How do you think you'll be able to help VultusPvP grow and become successful?: With interacting with the community and trying to make it better every day by putting the work in and being dedicated.

Do you have skype? If so, what is it?(If you do not wish to share this information here, feel free to pm me.): Yes its Nolan.Schmitt7
*If you already have an enough Admins I am fine with being a mod and working my way up.
06/07/2016 6:54 pm
VultusPvP
Found out someone copied our application, and forgot to take our name out of it!
06/05/2016 11:06 am
VultusPvP
bump
06/04/2016 10:19 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
xxCritz
IGN:xxCritz
Please rate your maturity level on a scale of 1-10:9
REQUIRED-Which/What previous server(s) have you been apart of?: All factions servers - RadiationCraft, HazardPVP, and I'm sorry but I do not remember the 3rd one.
How do you differ from other applicants?: I'm on all the time, I'm good with plugins and configs, And if you want I got a good custom enchants plugin that I think is really nice and simple to use!
Have you had the position of Admin before?: Yes on RadiationCraft and the other one I forgot the name of.
REQUIRED- What staff positions have you held in the past?: Admin, Mod, helper, Owner
What is your experience with faction servers?: I'm very experienced because I have had my own faction server.
How do you think you'll be able to help VultusPvP grow and become successful?: By making sure people have fun and keep them happy I really don't know what else to say except that I hope that you will have me andlet me help your sever the best I can!!
Do you have skype? If so, what is it?(If you do not wish to share this information here, feel free to pm me.): sp33dy_fast
06/04/2016 10:31 pm
VultusPvP
Denied.
06/04/2016 10:16 pm
VultusPvP
bump
06/04/2016 11:45 am
MisterPipebomb
IGN:
Please rate your maturity level on a scale of 1-10: 10
REQUIRED-Which/What previous server(s) have you been apart of?: LepercyCraft, GeniusCraft, GoogleCraft (All these servers are now down)
How do you differ from other applicants?: I differ from other applicants because of my prominent IT knowledge. I am currently in training for A+ Certification and am in love with it. I can use my experience and knowledge and apply it deeply towards the server. I also have a lot of experience working with plugins. Not programming them , but configuring them. I have ran my own servers before but due to economical issues I have had to take them down. Also I am an all around fun guy to talk and play games with!
Have you had the position of Admin before?: Yes, on two of the three servers mentioned above
REQUIRED- What staff positions have you held in the past?: Admin, Mod, Builder
What is your experience with faction servers?: Have played on tons of factions servers and I have also fiddled around with the factions plugin config
How do you think you'll be able to help VultusPvP grow and become successful?: I have a good amount of connections that could help in getting the word around. Also, by using my knowledge on servers and IT, I could definitely help the server grow
Do you have skype? If so, what is it? jer-1018
06/04/2016 12:29 pm
VultusPvP
Denied
06/04/2016 11:00 am
VultusPvP
We're in need of developers. Also, recognize the number of Admin applications and try to vary in positions.
06/04/2016 5:19 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
Voxsae

I almost forgot my time schedule.

5pm-1am EST weekdays

Normally I am busy weekends
06/04/2016 9:40 am
VultusPvP
Denied. Again, please follow the template.
06/04/2016 4:25 am
VultusPvP
bump
06/03/2016 5:17 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
iroke1
IGN: iroke1
Please rate your maturity level on a scale of 1-10: 8-9
REQUIRED-Which/What previous server(s) have you been apart of?: I haven't held any staff positions within the past year since I have not been playing Minecraft. However before that I had held staff positions on maybe 6-8 servers excluding the ones of which I owned/ran.
How do you differ from other applicants?: I pull my knowledge of administration and management from a pool of technical knowledge from the IT Industry, I hold multiple certifications in computer repair, networking, Linux and security, which I can provide proof for if requested.
Have you had the position of Admin before?: Yes, a few servers back in Beta but I can remember the names of them.
REQUIRED- What staff positions have you held in the past?: I have ran successful faction servers in beta 1.4-1.8. I have also been moderator on a couple of friends servers but have recently not played minecraft.
What is your experience with faction servers?: Owning and Running two faction servers, Played on them since early beta.
How do you think you'll be able to help VultusPvP grow and become successful?: I think that by using my skills learned from IT and Networking I will be able to assist in the smooth execution of server events, plans, and general maintenance.
Do you have skype? If so, what is it?: Steven.ziggy
06/03/2016 12:36 pm
blackx557
IGN: x_Caleb_x

Please rate your maturity level on a scale of 1-10: I would say an 8 since im only 16 and I can be mature when needed. I dont goof around about rules on the server though. Rules are there for a reason, respect them!

REQUIRED-Which/What previous server(s) have you been apart of?: As staff? If so then ALOT, I cant name them all, but one was cookiecraft. I dont remember the rest. If you mean just playing them, Barbercraft, Mineplex, Hypixel.

How do you differ from other applicants?: I am very unique with how I work with other players on the server. I work to their needs and no my own. One things that I have that many of the other applicants dont have it the ability to have selflessness. I put others before me at all times.

Have you had the position of Admin before?: Yes, many times.

REQUIRED- What staff positions have you held in the past?: Owner, co-owner, Head-Of-Staff, Admin, Mod.

What is your experience with faction servers?: Ive never been staff on a faction server, But I LOVE playing on them. I love being competitive.

How do you think you'll be able to help VultusPvP grow and become successful?: Yes I will, I have great ideas all the time! I can also build really good, Ive been recruited to 2 servers because they saw my building skills. I can also create a website and advertisements for this server.

I do not have skype.

Thank you for reading my staff application. Have a nice day and put this into consideration!
06/03/2016 4:42 pm
VultusPvP
Denied, you can re-post this, though I want all applicants to have contact via skype.
06/03/2016 10:36 am
Level 1 : New Network
StarlitLuna
IGN: ShadyRaptor

Please rate your maturity level on a scale of 1-10: 8-9

REQUIRED-Which/What previous server(s) have you been apart of?: I have owned a server and from my experience on that server I have learnt how to deal with player breaking the rules and also learnt how to keep people coming back for more and making sure I don't abuse my rank and I made sure that I play like everyone else so player don't feel that they are at a disadvantage. I had to close the server as I didn't have enough money to pay for the server.

I was also an Admin / Head Builder on another server I did a lot of background stuff with the owner like help config plugins and I also helped build a lot of the server like buildings for spawning and other builds that needed to be done. Sadly, we had to close the server because even though it was fun, it was a lot of stress on our staff team to provide our players with what we promised them.

How do you differ from other applicants?: I am a very kind person and I make sure to treat every player fair no matter what also I like to make sure that the community can get bigger and better so the server can stay strong also I like to host events so if you want I may be able to set up some events for players to do like raid events or UHCs.

Have you had the position of Admin before?: Yes I have and when I did have it I worked a lot with the owner so I was more of a head admin. (I talk about this in Which/What previous server(s) have you been apart of?)

REQUIRED- What staff positions have you held in the past?: Admin - 1, Head Builder - 1, Builder - 1, Owner - 1

What is your experience with faction servers?: I have played on the Archon and I also watch a lot of factions so I know who the plugin works and the rules of Factions but I have not played too much factions as I don't really have any one who wants to play it with me.

How do you think you'll be able to help VultusPvP grow and become successful?: I have worked with plugins for a long time now and I can also learn how a plugin works pretty quickly so I will be able to help players if they get stuck with a certain plugin also I am currently learning how to program in school so maybe one day I will be able to help make plugins for the server also I can spend a lot of time on the server so if players need someone I will be there to help them.

Do you have skype? If so, what is it?: aaron.walshe2

(Not going to be at my PC on Saturday and might not be able to get on Sunday also next week I am going to a wedding but I will be able to msg on my tablet.)
06/03/2016 4:09 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Kharku
IGN:Kharku
Please rate your maturity level on a scale of 1-10:around 6-7
REQUIRED-Which/What previous server(s) have you been apart of?:I have been apart of timelesspvp[another big factions server] Townyeco and Edawg78
How do you differ from other applicants?:Because i am kind,helpful good with other people and Loyal
Have you had the position of Moderator before?:Yes i have.
REQUIRED- What staff positions have you held in the past?:Admin,Head-Staff and Mod[twice]
What is your experience with faction servers?:I have been staff on a factions server and good with the plugin
How do you think you'll be able to help VultusPvP grow and become successful?:Because i can make this server like no one else ever heard of OmegaRealms? when i came on and had staff there 4-5ppl Max on everyday Now there are hundreds

Do you have skype? If so, what is it?(If you do not wish to share this information here, feel free to pm me.):Kharku101
06/02/2016 4:35 pm
VultusPvP
GGgaming29hello my name is matt i am looking for a staff position on a server if you are will to hire please msg me back here is my website that give you an idea of what i can do thanks have a great day
http://www.GGgaming.comuf.com

~GGgaming

I'd appreciate if you follow the application template. For further notice, any form of application not following the template will be automatically denied.
06/01/2016 8:43 pm
GGgaming29
hello my name is matt i am looking for a staff position on a server if you are will to hire please msg me back here is my website that give you an idea of what i can do thanks have a great day
www.GGgaming.comuf.com

~GGgaming
06/01/2016 9:25 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
RevLefty
IGN: _Technic_

Please rate your maturity level on a scale of 1-10: 9
Mineplex- Trainee
Hypixel- Helper
Cubecraft- Helper
Various random servers

I have had A LOT of experience with mineplex. I have played Minecraft since EARLY ALPHA!!! Ever since it has been my favorite game and I have been with Minecraft the whole time.

Have you had the position of Admin before?: Yes

Network Manager, Server Owner, Server Co Owner, OP Prison Manager, Factions Manager, Head Admin, Admin, Sr Mod, Mod, Jr Mod, Helper, Jr Helper.and way more ranks

I play factions A LOT and do alot of minecraft. Factions is my favorite gamemode and I play it a lot.

I have learnt a few tricks of the trade by being staff on Hypixel and Mineplex. Two very big servers. So I will apply those skills to the server and help get the server popular and huge

Do you have skype? If so, what is it?(If you do not wish to share this information here, feel free to pm me.): Yes. If this application is accepted I will PM you it
06/01/2016 8:20 pm
VultusPvP
Denied.
06/01/2016 7:47 am
VultusPvP
Just as an update, I'm still deciding on lyricaly, catcher freeman, and coolidex.
05/31/2016 5:36 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
_WhyNotGaming_
IGN: _WhyNotGaming_

Please rate your maturity level on a scale of 1-10: 9

How do you differ from other applicants?: I play Minecraft every evening after school (For about 6 hours a day) and also about 10 - 12 hours on weekends... I am also very knowledgeable of the game and also many of the plugins, I will help run the server nice and smooth and make it a fun place to play and enjoy.

If you have, what staff positions have you held in the past?: I've been multi pal different positions in the past, builder many time... Mod, Admin and I have even owned my own server at one point.. (KrypticPvP) But Due To not that many players joining and it not growing the way I wanted it to I had to shut it down...

What is your experience with faction servers?: I mainly play on faction servers.. I would have to say it's my favorite kind of server.. also when I owned my server it was a factions server. Factions is also something that I am quite experienced with and I enjoy playing factions a lot!

How do you think you'll be able to help VultusPvP grow and become successful?: I am a very kind person, I could help others with problems and keep the server running fine.. I can also help with other problems like, Plugins and Commands I am quite knowledgeable about them. I will also help to keep hackers/scammers away and just make it a all around fun place to play.

Do you have skype? If so, what is it?:
My Skype Username Is: xxdir3ct (Or You Can Find It Under _WhyNotGaming_)
05/31/2016 10:02 pm
VultusPvP
Accepted for further interview.
05/30/2016 9:48 pm
iBigMatt
IGN: iBigMatt
Please rate your maturity level on a scale of 1-10: 7-9
REQUIRED-Which/What previous server(s) have you been apart of?: Minetime.com
How do you differ from other applicants?: I am VERY active on minecraft, I would spend up to 6-8 hours a day on Minetime.
Have you had the position of Moderator before?: I have on a couple servers, yes.
REQUIRED- What staff positions have you held in the past?: Helper and Moderator.
What is your experience with faction servers?: On Minetime, I only played on the factions server. Factions is something that I am experienced with and enjoy the most. I know how factions works and I am pretty decent at the game mode.
How do you think you'll be able to help VultusPvP grow and become successful?: I can help with moderating chat, forums and other features the server has to offer!
Do you have skype? If so, what is it?(If you do not wish to share this information here, feel free to pm me.): mattoveryou22
05/31/2016 12:06 am
VultusPvP
Accepted for further interview, I'll message you via skype tomorrow.
05/30/2016 9:35 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Bunny
BeforeIDie
IGN: Lyricaly

Please rate your maturity level on a scale of 1-10: 7.5

REQUIRED-Which/What previous server(s) have you been apart of?:Like staff wise or player wise? Player wise I've been apart of a1craft , snapcraft factions, mineheros and some others I've forgotten the names of.

How do you differ from other applicants?: I'm optimistic. I'm great at keeping a happy community because generally I'm happy. I'm also very patient and level headed when it comes to talking to other players , which is seemingly what a lot of minecraft players lack.

Have you had the position of Admin before?: Yep , a few times but the owners of those servers always lacked the dedication needed to run a server.

REQUIRED- What staff positions have you held in the past?: Co-Owner, Head- Admin, Admin , Moderator , Helper.

What is your experience with faction servers?: I typically play them when I'm not playing minigame servers. I tend to run in small groups though so I've never really dominated servers.
How do you think you'll be able to help VultusPvP grow and become successful?: Keeping the community happy , in past experiences I always leave servers with a bad community because it's just no fun. I'd also want to be an admin players are comfortable talking to and coming to with problems.

Do you have skype? If so, what is it?(If you do not wish to share this information here, feel free to pm me.): nelly.rose01
05/30/2016 7:55 pm
catcherfreeman
IGN: safetyman722

Please rate your maturity level on a scale of 1-10: 7-10 depending on the situation sometimes its good to be silly XD

REQUIRED-Which/What previous server(s) have you been apart of?: Most servers I have taken part in were back in the 1.7/1.8 beta days of minecraft and since the servers are no longer running

How do you differ from other applicants?: I have quite a bit a of staff experience on multiple games such as Minecraft, Cs:go and Terraria, I also seem to have a like able attitude from most owners/staff along with casual players always doing something to help the server or keep people entertained.

Have you had the position of Admin before?: I have had the position of Admin along with Head-Admin multiple times and know how to follow the rules and enforce them without being abusive.

REQUIRED- What staff positions have you held in the past?: I have held ranks ranging from builder to Head-Admin.

What is your experience with faction servers?: I am quite familiar with faction servers

How do you think you'll be able to help VultusPvP grow and become successful?: Making a fun environment which players can come and have a good time while also helping out any staff that require my assistance.

Do you have skype? If so, what is it?(If you do not wish to share this information here, feel free to pm me.): objectedlion92

06/02/2016 8:27 pm
VultusPvP
Accepted for further interview.
05/30/2016 7:18 pm
Viottiz
IGN: Viottiz

Please rate your maturity level on a scale of 1-10: It can Range from -6 - l10 depending on how well I know someone.

REQUIRED-Which/What previous server(s) have you
been apart of?:
I was apart of Orbis for a while as Admin, and built for them as well. I was also on GotPvP before I resigned and the reset. Arkhamnetwork lastly.

How do you differ from other applicants?: I think I differ from other applicants simply because I'm a real "people's" person. I bring a fun enthusiastic environment with me when needed and shows friendly attitude to everyone who deserves it. Also, I can actually be Active and put time into my projects. I know how to be social.

Have you had the position of Admin before?: Yes, as stated in all 3 servers mentioned above.

Developer: (1)
Admin (7)
Mod (5)
Builder with WE (2)

I used to be Admin for alot of Faction Based servers, also, with Factions being my favorite game mode in Minecraft, I know alot about the general rules of factions and what not.

How do you think you'll be able to help VultusPvP grow and become successful?: I think I can be of use to VultusPvP simply because I can invest and manage my time to the server. Im not a quitter and I can take criticism, so if you don't like me, tell me, ND I'll try over again. I'm consistent and can get stuff done. Last of all, I'm sort of a clown. I can bring fun to the table (especially if you like memes.)

Do you have skype? Viottiz
05/31/2016 5:20 pm
VultusPvP
Denied
05/30/2016 5:29 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Blackjack465
IGN: Klobasa_CZ

Please rate your maturity level on a scale of 1-10: 8 - 9

REQUIRED-Which/What previous server(s) have you been apart of?: PrisonBreak, AxelFactions, ImpulseCreations, Vunning Vactions, I don't remember them all but there were lots more.

How do you differ from other applicants?: I stick to my word, make sure I build the community and dont bring it down, I don't abuse my powers, I'm active, smart, and am always helping or playing.

Have you had the position of Admin before?: Yes, Many, Many times.

REQUIRED- What staff positions have you held in the past?: Trainiee, Helper, Mod, Head-Mod, Admin, Head-Admin, Staff Manager, Developer, Co-Owner, And Owner.

What is your experience with faction servers?: I know commands that have to do with plugins, and plugins associated with factions, I know how to do things on a factions server as I have been staff on many faction servers before.

How do you think you'll be able to help VultusPvP grow and become successful?: I will be able to answer questions that any members or other staff members may have, I can help with in game groups and permissions along with some plugins, I will be active and build a bigger, better, cleaner community. I will entertain players, be fun, make sure no one is abusing or hacking, and enforce the rules / stop rule breakers. I will try to advertise a little bit and I will make sure that every one is doing what they are supposed to be doing so all players can play fair, and have fun. I can help manage the staff team if you would like and I will always be on the server to help where I can.

Do you have skype? If so, what is it?(If you do not wish to share this information here, feel free to pm me.): idontknow.idontknow465
05/30/2016 8:24 pm
VultusPvP
Accepted for further interview
05/30/2016 5:18 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Ahop
IGN: bbag
Please rate your maturity on a scale of 1-10: 8
What is your experience with Java?: I have been working with Java for approximately two years now. I have been utilizing and working with the BukkitAPI for about ten months.

Have you ever coded any plugins prior to this application? If so, which?: I have not released any public plugins for the community. However, I am active on Spigot forums and have worked with small experimentation projects. I would be glad to demonstrate my knowledge.

Have you been previously affiliated with any other servers? If so, which?: I have not been affiliated with any servers. I am currently now seeking any servers in which I can contribute to and utilize my knowledge in.

How are you working with others?(You will have a partner upon arrival): I would be glad to collaborate and work with others on ideas or projects.

Why do you think you differ from other applicants?: I believe I differ from other applicants simply because I would like to be part and contribute to community as well as putting my knowledge of Java to use. Additionally, I am sure I can help contribute to the community in a big extent and help the overall development and progression of the server.

Do you have skype? If so, what is it?(If you do not wish to share this information here, feel free to pm me): ay.ngel
05/30/2016 6:41 pm
VultusPvP
Accepted for further interview
05/30/2016 5:09 pm
Cooliodex
Applying for Admin
IGN: qazim123
Please rate your maturity level on a scale of 1-10: Seems subjective, but i would say around 8-9.
REQUIRED-Which/What previous server(s) have you been apart of?: I am a moderator on the server Legendary OP Factions and an OP on the unreleased server Dynamic Servers: Factions. I was also an admin on the factions server KaosCraft before it closed.
How do you differ from other applicants?: I have a deep understanding of Factions and the plugins usually associated with it. I have been staff on multiple servers, and I know how to enforce the rules yet stay impartial.
Have you had the position of Admin before?: see above- KaosCraft
REQUIRED- What staff positions have you held in the past?: I have been a moderator, admin, and an OP.
What is your experience with faction servers?: I play exclusively factions servers, and they are my favorite type of Minecraft server.
How do you think you'll be able to help VultusPvP grow and become successful?: With me working with the rest of the staff, I hope to foster a fun environment on the server to attract more players.
Do you have skype? If so, what is it?(If you do not wish to share this information here, feel free to pm me.): Try Cooliodex. If that doesn't work, try Sachin Stanislaus or sachinstanislaus@gmail.com.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome