Walt Disney World Recreation Server Looking For Builders

nicktrick92's Avatar nicktrick927/30/15 8:32 pm
1 emeralds 137 2
8/2/2015 10:44 am
nicktrick92's Avatar nicktrick92
Hello! My name is Nick, and I have always loved all Disney parks and Disney in general. After my last visit to Walt Disney World a few weeks ago, I decided that I wanted to mix my 2 favorite things. Minecraft and Disney. I have decided to start making a 1:1 scale replica of Walt Disney World. I would also like to do this on a server so everyone can enjoy it. This is very hard to do alone, and it would take me ages, so I would like to compile a large team of people to help me build. If you are accepted, you will continue to be a builder for the server after it opens. We will start with just Magic Kingdom, and as we get larger, we will add other parks in Walt Disney World. Please fill out an application below if you love Disney and you would like to join the build team! We also need recruiters to help us recruit. You can do recruiting without knowing much about Disney.

Server Features: (When it opens)
- Full Walt Disney World Park with rides that can be ridden by the player (only MK to start off)
- Firework displays at night
- Parades
- Shows and Musicals (Coming Soon)
- All rides can be ridden

Apply:

Imagineer / Builder:
To be an imagineer, you must meet the following requirements:
  • -At least 12 years of age or older (Can be negotiated)
  • -MUST have good knowledge of Walt Disney World and Disney in general
  • -MUST have building experience

Apply here: http://goo.gl/forms/ByC2VNxd1W

Cast Recruiter:
To be a cast recruiter, you need to meet the following requirements:
  • -MUST have good communication skills
  • -At least 12 years of age or older (NON Negotiable)
  • -MUST have basic knowledge of Disney
  • -Good to have experience with recruiting

Apply here: http://goo.gl/forms/ByC2VNxd1W

Thanks guys and good luck to all of you. Building will start in a few weeks, so if you are accepted, you will start with the rest of the team in a few weeks. Builds will be scheduled like so. There is always a Head Imagineer on and if you would like to help out, just join whenever (If you are accepted) and ask what you can do to help out! Let me know if you have any questions! We already have a server, and it is ready to be built on!

Thanks,

-Nick
nicktrick92
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner