Want to know if people would play this [Read]

Antlo's Avatar Antlo10/23/14 10:05 pm
10/24/2014 2:04 pm
Antlo's Avatar Antlo
Hello! So, I'm in the process of making a unique server, and I was making this post to see if people would play on it. I am NOT advertising the server looking for Staff Members or players. We are not released yet. I'm only here looking for feedback/ideas based on the description I provide.

It's a Towny/Realistic server. When you get to spawn, you spawn in a city, and you're able to rent a house/hotel/apartment there until you earn up money. To earn money, you can get a job, or create your business in the city (Like a ChestShop). If you didn't prefer living in the city, which shouldn't be permanent anyways, you go out into the wild to create a Town (Towny). It costs to make a Town, so you will have to earn up some money first. Living in the City is totally optional, but if you do, there are some benefits, like being close to the commercial shops/businesses and things such as that. We have Drivable Cars, Plugins that make it more like real life such as Thirst, we also have Drugs & Guns. There is a bad side of town, which you can go to purchase Drugs and Guns, and pvp is enabled on this side of the City. We have Police Officers that roam the city, (Applications Available Later) and the role of these cops is to jail people who are seen with Drugs or Guns inside of City Limits. Police officers can not jail people outside of the city limits, (in the wild) or use any of their kits.

This is a brief description of our server, and we just want to know if people will play it, or if you like the concept. It's under development and scheduled to release soon.

We're also accepting feedback or suggestions for the server, so feel free, and it's encouraged, to post your suggestions or ideas for us.

Thanks for reading!

Regards,
AwesomeAntlo
PrimeTowny Co-Owner
Antlo
Level 12 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/24/2014 2:04 pm
Antlo
Yeah, I'm also a little iffy on the town thing o.o The city isn't too big, it has general places such as Hospitals, A few hotels, Buildings, Courthouse, Bank, etc. It's pretty nice looking. Also, the bad side of town (Where pvp happens & you purchase guns & Drugs) is looking nice as well.

We do encourage people to have the city as a temp. living place, or permanent which ever you fancy. Any more suggestions?
10/24/2014 1:02 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Toast
TheEnigma
love it!

tell me when the server is released

(also is there like a coding/game developing job in the towny server thing, if not then u should add something like that)
10/24/2014 12:58 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
RyanTheSwag
I'd totally play this, love the idea where you can buy drugs and guns out side the limits and things but I'm not so sure about they go out and make a town thing, Tbh im not a big fan of towny servers but maybe add in like a team based thing where people could still go out and raid others and stuff.
10/24/2014 10:32 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Pokemon
dreamwolfhd
I would play it. Sounds awesome! Although you might want to make it more unique. Not really sure how but idk maybe like custom plugins or something. Either way, Awesome!
10/24/2014 12:51 pm
Antlo
Ah yes, I know. I have a developer that could make us some custom plugins, I just don't have any ideas! o.o

Thanks for the feedback
10/24/2014 10:30 am
Antlo
Bump!
10/23/2014 11:09 pm
Antlo
More feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Maybe some suggestions or ideas!
10/23/2014 10:09 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Cake
legotardis1212
I wouldn't say this is that unique because there are a lot of servers like this (like mine ) but you do have a few cool innovations to the towny server that I think could really help get people onto your server!
10/23/2014 10:11 pm
Antlo
There are many servers like the city part or the towny part?
Thanks for the feedback though!
10/23/2014 10:34 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Cake
legotardis1212
both
10/23/2014 10:52 pm
Antlo
Oh, Okay.

Thanks for the feedback!
Planet Minecraft

Website