Want to be scripter on one of your servers

Roborack17's Avatar Roborack179/7/16 3:54 pm
1 emeralds 604 5
9/8/2016 3:35 pm
Nathan16867's Avatar Nathan16867
Hey crafters ! As the title says, I want to be scripter on one of your servers, and here are some of requirements:

- Server needs to have at least 25 active players
- Server needs to be at least 92% online
- Admins need to be friendly and cooperative

Something about me and scripting:
- I can be on your server 1-3h (since school started, i have to learn, right?)
- I make compact plugins that doesn't use a lot of memory
- I am, well, let's say, neither new and neither professional about scripting
- I already have some of my plugins but I think it isn't that important now

If you have a server that has all the requirements and you need scripter, just reply down in the comments (dont forget to put your ip). Thanks in advance !
Roborack17
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/08/2016 3:35 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Nathan16867
Hey, I don't own a server but do you think you could create plugins for me. I'm planning to start a server soon.
09/08/2016 10:12 am
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
raidarr
McHorseThe term "plugin developer" will suit better your occupation.

Indeed, and it would get many more bites from people interested.
09/08/2016 3:44 am
Level 71 : Legendary Unicorn
McHorse
Exoh
GigabyteGiant
Roborack17I already have some of my plugins but I think it isn't that important now

That's very important.

Always make sure you provide links to previous work that you've done. Also, if possible, if you have some references (people that you've done work for in the past), have them provide a bit about what it was like having you do work for them.

if you had blonde hair, you'd look like Draco Malfoy

He already looks like Gregory Goyle

Back to the topic. Yeah, as said GigabyteGiant, it's really important to showcase your previous work (porfolio) to server owners.

Also, I don't think that "scripter" is a appropriate name for your job. Scripts are usually small programs written in bash, js, php or something else, something you write quick to make the job done and disposable (that's how I understand scripts). The term "plugin developer" will suit better your occupation.
09/07/2016 9:58 pm
Level 27 : Expert Sweetheart
Exoh
GigabyteGiant
Roborack17I already have some of my plugins but I think it isn't that important now

That's very important.

Always make sure you provide links to previous work that you've done. Also, if possible, if you have some references (people that you've done work for in the past), have them provide a bit about what it was like having you do work for them.

if you had blonde hair, you'd look like Draco Malfoy
09/07/2016 9:26 pm
Level 42 : Master Droid
GigabyteGiant

That's very important.

Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome