Want to see Amityville Horror in MC?

Loozers_Beware's Avatar Loozers_Beware3/20/15 4:31 pm
1 emeralds 489 5
3/24/2015 4:04 pm
Loozers_Beware's Avatar Loozers_Beware
I`m a redstoner, i was considering making a horror map full of jump scares and creepy things. however i don`t want to spend a lot of time on this and have no one enjoy it. so if you would like to see this actually happen, vote in this poll saying "YES!". if i get more that 10 YESSES in 10 DAYS, then i will make the map and it should be done in a month or so . so if u wanna see this happen, Vote on the poll saying "YES!". i hope to get many people who are interested.
Loozers_Beware
Level 32 : Artisan Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/24/2015 7:57 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Cowboy
Jex_Infinite
It seems far too technical and to make it work. It's also really hard to make the finer intricate scares work, like flying knives.
03/24/2015 4:02 pm
Loozers_Beware
Im taking this as a challenge, ACCEPTED, if you think i cant do it.. look at my maps, then think again!
03/24/2015 7:40 am
Level 27 : Expert Blacksmith
StingRay_FTW
I love the original movie version. I'd say "YES!"
03/24/2015 5:47 am
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Architect
Xoyjaz
You dont need people`s opinion. Right now, the community lacks of many types of map. There is not enough maps so you can build whatever you want and post it. People want new and fresh. They cant get enough. So build build build.
There is nothing people DONT want to see, and I think this idea sounds cool. Just drop the vote option
03/24/2015 4:04 pm
Loozers_Beware
U know this is quite funny, whenever i make a map it gets lots of downloads, then after a while.. NONE because my projects always get pushed off the front page by stupid creations. EX: once someone spammed the screens with a single block.. A 1X1 block.
ITS SO AGGRIVATING!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome