WE WANT YOU!

FriedZucchini's Avatar FriedZucchini9/13/14 9:38 pm
1 emeralds 274 4
9/20/2014 2:01 am
legitaz's Avatar legitaz
Hi! Our group is looking for new members. We are called UntamedDiversity. We are very relaxed, easy going, and fun. Currently, we have two members. Our goal is to record videos from Minecraft, and possibly other games too! Together, we can make it to the top! We are not judgemental people, so do not be afraid to be yourself, so give it a try! This could turn into something really great :) PS: We are currently at war with another group, a very sassy and vain group. If you get in, we will share you the details

Application
Name:
IGN:
Youtube:
Tell us a little about yourself:
Write a short story that will make us laugh. Be creative and be yourself!:

Have a beautiful day! <3
FriedZucchini
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/20/2014 2:01 am
Level 1 : New Miner
legitaz
Well, hello!

Name:LegitAzrael/GiggleWorthy/Maya
IGN: LegitAzrael
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/legitazraelgaming

You want to know about me? I am a wacky, crazy person who loves to have fun. My channel started as this refined place where all content was professional and planned to the tee. Today, it's still professional, but loads more fun. Don't be decieved by the lack of subs. They're all crazy for not joining in.

My short story? Here: http://mindcracklove.dreamwidth.org/846181.html ( I don't usually write comedic stories, I used to have some, but the hard drive they were on got fried)

Thanks for considering!
09/14/2014 11:08 am
Level 45 : Master Musician
Xytric
Application
Name:Dave
IGN:Xytric
Youtube:youtube.com/user/JustDaveVids
Tell us a little about yourself:Got 2 server. idk?
Write a short story that will make us laugh. Be creative and be yourself!: Grilled Cheese? Makes me laugh all the time!
09/14/2014 7:40 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
h3r08r1n3mc
Name: Brayden A.

IGN: zAHerobrineAz

Youtube: zAHerobrineAz/The zA Team (Thats my group with JUST ME IN IT)

Tell us a little about yourself: I have a Minecraft Server called HeroCore and I am a funny Minecrafter who can be fun to play with or MAD AND CURSING!

====== STORY STARTS HERE ======
You, the Player purchased a Minecraft Premium Account.
You then started up a Minecraft Server and LE F1R$T PL4Y3R was Notch, he was not any Notch, he was a TROLL! Herobrine then joined and LMFAO'd Notch.

Notch got mad and he CURSED AND SAID HE DOSENT CARE ABOUT WHAT HE DID AND HES GONNA @#$% HEROBRINE AND YOU!

So you just downloaded "Anonymous Minecraft Server Hacker" and because you logged Notch's ip, you put it in the ip slot then you PUT POWER TO MAX !
You checked all of the boxes which were 1. LMFAO 2. DDOS 3. CRACK and 4. DELETE and then you thought twice but DIDNT @#$%^%& care about it.

You pressed the Start Hacking button then......
[Notch's cilent 7:35PM 24/12/14]
You have got your donkey laughed off.
You have been.........

12 seconds later...

*sex noises* thats your ass.

BACK TO YOU.....

Yay Mission..................................................................... FAILED!

WHY WHY I WANNA JUST RIP UP THAT BOX THINGY AND RIP OUT A SPEED CAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So then. YO MAMA CALLED YOU and she said "My hubby died!!".... Beep beep beep. YO DADDA CALLED! He said "You know, I am Notch and YOU got LMFAO'd!

====== End of story ======

Give your ass a
09/14/2014 7:08 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
Alexjr07
Application

Name: Alex

IGN: TheSaucyAlex07

Skype: Alex.Tookenay (Skype name is "Not Alex" ironically)

Youtube: www.youtube.com/thehappybowls

Tell us a little about yourself: I enjoy recording and playing with friends, I watched some of your vids and laughed, we have the same humor. I don't take games seriously.

So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is "wut r u doing wit my daughter?" U tell ur girl n she say "my dad is ded". THEN WHO WAS PHONE?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome