WARRIOR CATS ROLEPLAY SERVER

jstaring36's Avatar jstaring3610/11/13 3:27 pm
1 emeralds 18.1k 25
7/15/2017 10:35 pm
SushiMurder's Avatar SushiMurder
JOIN ANGELSANCTUARY!
We are a small warrior cats roleplay server!
We have many other roleplays too, and great staff!
But we are still looking for clan leaders and roleplay owners.
We need more staff too.
I encourage you to apply on the server!

Please join!
mc7.fadehost.com:25775
jstaring36
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/15/2017 10:35 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
SushiMurder
Ah Hello!

I was wondering if the server is still up because for me the Ip Didn't work.
Also I if you are looking for any builders or Medic Cats or even a deputy I will offer,
I'm known to build very detailed spawns & Dens//clans. I'm staff on a lot of servers maybe around 5 or 4 and there all Warrior cat servers. I hope I can join this server if it's still up <3
02/28/2017 8:07 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Explorer
Eeaazz
I am sorry! But the IP didn't work.. Could you tell me if there is a new IP? I've been trying to get on and it doesn't work.. Thank you!
01/04/2017 6:03 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Explorer
Eeaazz
aaaand of course it wont work -_-
08/09/2015 7:41 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
jstaring36
This server has been closed down. However, Faded Stars, my new server, is open. Here's the IP:
192.99.20.171:26185

We are still a warrior cats roleplay server. We are no longer accepting staff, however clan ranks are open, which will be chosen in roleplay. You will go through a test as soon as you join. However you will be muted till you finish the test, to prevent spammers and trolls. We wish to see you there! ^-^

~Jstar

Extra Notes;; We will eventually have more roleplays, but they will be added once we get more players. Our server version is 1.8.
06/02/2015 11:02 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
MeowKyuun
Can i be a part of the staff Sorry just asking {note: i have my own server}

And i love warrior cats
10/19/2014 6:03 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
mineanine
If you need any help with the server, can you pm me? Id love to help.
10/14/2014 6:51 pm
Blackstar4532
also why does it tell me im not permitted to interact with wall board when i try to do something
10/14/2014 6:48 pm
Blackstar4532
im srry i just went on the server and read the rules,so i wont ask for leader or anything like that
10/14/2014 6:46 pm
Blackstar4532
I would like to be a clan leader named Blackstar (I know it's from the book but please) because that is also my Minecraft username. (
My cat description is the same as Blackstar from the book as well.)
08/22/2014 11:05 pm
-BoxHead69
Hi! I love Warrior Cats and I love roleplaying! I was wondering if I could be a Medicine Cat or a Mod. I am experienced in the staff part, and I can memorize all the herbs and etc. I am really active and I'm looking for a great server to roleplay with. Thanks, my IGN is BoxHead69 (aka Squirrelkit in LeafClan).
05/28/2014 10:33 pm
red_creeper177
Hello! I LOVE warrior cats and I was wondering if I could be a mod or admin on your server! I am inexperienced but I watch staff on the other server I get on and I know what to do. I like minecraft and I am VERY experienced. Thanks! ~red_creeper177 (IGN)
04/09/2014 8:24 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
I_love_wafflez
Oh and I cant get on the server, I don't know why...
04/09/2014 4:49 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
I_love_wafflez
Hi, I was wondering if I could be staff and a medicine cat? Whichever you like. First, I have had lots of experience on servers, and can RP pretty well. I respect the rules and other players, and can fix griefs or stop arguments. As for a medicine cat, I have been one once and actually know some herbs to use. I can pick my apprentice fairly, and I wont make omens every single second. I don't mind if I don't get those positions, but thanks anyway!
Name: (whichever) Heatherwing or Frozenlight
IGN: hawkfrost276
04/05/2014 9:59 am
-[MoNkEy MaN]-
can i pleas be Staff i just joined today
i am naan2003 (Foxkit)
and i would like the be coastclan's medical apprentice
i have been Staff on some servers and i have only recieved 2 bans:
one because of my sister and the second im still trying to find out
please accept my application
04/01/2014 12:55 am
OxBraviaryxO
for some reason im banned because it said i greifed, but i didnt greif!!! please help
02/22/2014 11:38 pm
Wolffur
Can I be a staff? I am inexperience about being a staff but experience on minecraft. I really love Warriors and know a lot about it. ^.^ And Can I be a deputy for a clan?

Cat info:
Name: Silverwave

Description: Long furred silver she-cat with blue eyes and light grey stripes on her pelt, when sunlight shines on her pelt, waves of blue can be seen

Application for staff:
Why do I want to be staff?
I love helping out other people and have a lot of patience. I also role play on other websites, as well as owning a Warriors roleplay forum! ^.^

Disadvantages and advantages:

I don't live in US, so our time will be very different, usually when it's evening for you, it will be early morning for me, I won't be able to get on and help during your active time, but I will be able to help with other people who have the same time zone as me. ^.^

Warriors test:

Why is Firestar Scorch's half brother?
Because they share the same father, Jake.

Why is Tallstar kind towards Firestar?
Because Tallstar saw Jake in Firestar, and knew that Firestar was Jake's son. Tallstar and Jake was good friends, which is why Tallstar was kind towards Firestar.

Why does Tallstar choose Mudclaw as his deputy?
Because Tallstar needed a warrior who was not afraid to show his claws to balanced out his peace-loving, gentle leadership.

I hope I could be a staff! ^.^
02/10/2014 1:18 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
shasta1551
Hi I love warriors and Im always looking for new rp servers to join I would like to apply for clan leader and admin or mod

My Staff application:

Previous experience: Co-owner on my friends old server (sadly it shut down)
Owner of my own server
Why I should get picked: I am very helpful and super happy to do anything people love being around me as im always friendly Im also a great builder so if you need any help building you can ask me!

My Leader application
Hurricanestar: Blue/gray she-cat with white tiger stripes and light blue eyes
Personality: Very kind but willing to fight to get whats right she is very strong willed and determined.
Warrior name: Hurricanefire

please consider my application and I hope to see you on the server
BYE!
-Shasta1551 (my ign btw incase you need it)
02/09/2014 10:43 pm
Level 40 : Master Warrior
atabler
Hello,
This sounds like a very nice Warrior Cats server! I hope there are still spots open!
IGN: KittensAT
Desired position: leader of a clan (deputy if leader isn't open ) and/or op
How long have I played minecraft? Since 1.5 first came out.
Have i been an admin/leader before? Yes I have.
How much time do I have? Usually I have till 4:00 till 7:00 on weekdays. Weekends I can be on almost all day.
Skype? Sorry I don't have it.... Wish I did....

Cat Info
Name: Birdstar ( if I'm not a leader I'll be Birdsong)
Breed: Turkish Angora
Appearance: beautiful calico with Turquoise eyes and a feather-like pelt
Quiz meh on warriors.
Who is firestar's daughter? Squirrelflight.
What species is Midnight? A badger
Who was Firestar's first deputy? Whitestorm.
I hope I'm accepted!
Thanks!
02/08/2014 10:45 pm
alyandaj504
desired rank: clan leader

desired name: Nightstar

why do you want to be this rank: I have no experience as admin on a server before, because unfortunately i have never been one. I love to build and i have read the first and second series and i am currently reading power of three. I would be immensely grateful if you decided to choose me for admin. Please think my application through. Thanks for your time

~thedoctorisin504
02/05/2014 4:28 am
fashicat
Hello jstaring we meet again
I'd love to be staff (i have experience *wink*) but if not then that's 100% okay! it's your choice.
if not and if so then i'd LOVE to be a part of your server and/or help build! It seems it's under construction and lately i've had a lot of practice with camp building and i'd love to use that for real.
I don't want too many characters, as i have normally a lot to remember, but I am willing to have one special rank

Thank you for reading c:
02/02/2014 1:45 pm
orchidleaf
Oh well hello there jstar XD
01/29/2014 7:34 am
kfddragonz
Can I apply for an Admin or Mod? I love Warrior cats and I love Minecraft, and i love taking care of good servers.

IGN: kfddragonz
01/12/2014 2:52 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
eClown
Hello, may I please be staff? I am a YouTuber looking for a nice server to do my videos on. I personally love warrior cats and I think that doing some roleplay videos would add a nice start to my channel. My IGN is whispershahh and I would be extremely pleased if you could make me a staff.
01/11/2014 6:56 pm
greenkitty308
can i be a leader of riverclan named Reedstar?
12/15/2013 6:24 am
lozinge01
What version is it?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome