Mc-Wars | A fantastic combination of building and pvp!

Spina_'s Avatar Spina_4/27/15 8:35 am
1 emeralds 376 4
8/27/2015 2:50 am
Spina_'s Avatar Spina_
> IP: mc-wars.org <

Mc-Wars is a server which allows you to utilise both the building, and fighting aspect of Minecraft.

General Information:
> Two teams, red and blue.
> There are two phases in a round of McWars Classic: building phase (10 minutes) and the war phase (indefinite).
> The objective is to either defend your monument (gold blocks), or destroy the other team's.

The Building Phase:
> The building phase is quite self explanatory. As the name would suggest, you can build your defence (monument), or build your team's offence (skybridges).
> You have 10 minutes.
> Crafting is enabled but is restricted to building blocks (stairs, slabs, fences, ladders etc.) while other items cannot be crafted (anvils).
> You have an unlimited supply of blocks ranging from glass to endstone.
> Pvp is disabled.

The War Phase:
> Defend your monument, or destroy the other team's!
> Pvp is enabled.
> You will have a variety of kits to choose from: /mage /archer /builder /footman /knight /priest /trapman

So what are you waiting for? Join mc-wars.org now!

> IP: mc-wars.org <
Spina_
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/03/2015 12:33 am
Coder5
I gotta say, great server. BUT, most of the VIP players are completely rude and borderline racist. Racist slurs are sent across the game to other players by the VIPs and they often act like they own the server. I love this server but will not be likely return due to the VIPs themselves. Once again great server, but you will have to withstand people who are probably going to bother you the whole game, checking your score and correcting your english to a ridiculous level, often calling new players racial or offensive names. Enter if you dare.
08/27/2015 2:50 am
Spina_
Sorry I didn't reply quicker.. I don't normally check this : P

Anyway, here's my response to your statement:
¬> If there are players being rude/racist, they are usually reported on the forums, and the staff issue some form of punishment.
¬> You see, any player may donate and gain [VIP] status, some even donate within one day of joining the server.
¬> Whenever I'm in-game, I don't see people correcting other people's English as often as you say.
¬> Staff aren't always on to monitor prohibited language.. that's why player's report them on the forums : P
¬> It's definitely a great server, and hopefully you'll reconsider leaving.
05/25/2015 4:39 am
Level 22 : Expert Button Pusher
WillandNick
I like it!
06/08/2015 5:49 am
Spina_
Thanks
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com