Wdw4/The Batpool Memorial

wdw4's Avatar wdw43/31/15 6:32 pm
1 emeralds 145
Hello everyone, the fact that you clicked on the jump, shows that you care about someone you've never met face to face, and that's good. I'll get to the point, wdw4 is dead. It just goes to show life is fragile, without warning he was killed in a car crash. A stray metal pipe pierced him and he bled out and died in the hospital. I know this is on a short notice, and it's so close to April fools... wdw4 preferred to go by another name, THE BATPOOL. If you talked with him for any amount of time, you would know he never took anything seriously. He would poke fun at everyone, black, white, gay, lesbian, straight, american, mexican, he made fun of them all, he never meant it to be taken seriously. He left us a "will" of sorts on his laptop and he directed this note at, well this site in general.

"Hey Planet Minecraft, I'm dead now! Yeah, I wasn't very big here, in fact I kinda suck at skin making, although I did enjoy my short but sweet blog writing career. I wish you all the best, toodles! P.S. Sorry for kinda quitting out towards the end..."

I would like to leave my (his brothers) time off here, but wdw4 did write individual notes for some of you... He asked me to PM them out but I have no clue how to do that.

"Dear ZephCat, Thank you for all your feedback, you seemed slightly more intelligent then the average PMCer and I liked that. Keep up the good work."

"Dear SpaceGames, your skins are awesome, but I feel like your group quality was low, after all, you let me of all people in! Thank you for that... It really meant a lot."

"Dear Doctorbuster.... I don't even know what to put here. I guess be honored I gave you your own separate note?"
wdw4
Level 32 : Artisan Taco