Web Developers and Graphic Designers Wanted

blazerunner44_2's Avatar blazerunner44_210/6/15 6:07 am
1 emeralds 343 8
10/8/2015 4:02 pm
jenoo's Avatar jenoo
I am going to be starting a big Minecraft website project. It is very unique and I am looking for some graphic designers and web developers. There is potential for payment later on if you are good.

The idea I had is to make a service for server owners to help them better manage their staff. It would take staff apps, be able to manage staff promotions, staff chat, etc. Server owners would make an account on our website. It would eventually turn into their one stop shop for anything their server needs like donations, forums, website, etc. but we want to start off small so right now we will focus on helping the owner manage staff. He/she would be able to create a custom staff app and accept responses. There would be a button on the website that the owner could click to accept the app and it would automatically give them staff permissions in game. This will be a website/server plugin integration. Does this sound like something you might want to help with?

Requirements for developer:

- HTML
- CSS
-----either------
- Javascript /jQuery
OR
- PHP

-------optional------
- Mysql
- Linux administration

If you are interested please leave a good few paragraphs on why I should pick you and your experience. Also leave some examples of your work and your Skype.

Thanks
blazerunner44_2
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/08/2015 4:02 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Creeper Hugger
jenoo
Im a web dev ill code in HTML/CSS/PHP/JS/

add me on skype then we can have a chat on the projekt

10/07/2015 12:23 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Engineer
Kypro
Hey I'm TheDragonMage. Id like to apple to be a gfx designer but if you need coders more I guess I could. I know some basic JavaScript and HTML example my website: https://resonantgamingcomputers.com.

Contact me at resonantgamingcomputers@gmail.com

Thanks for your time.
10/07/2015 5:08 pm
blazerunner44_2
I sent you an email. Hoping to hear back soon!
10/07/2015 12:12 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect
AshleyyA
Hey, I am a web designer. Ive mostly designed some nice enjin sites you can see, but i am experienced in coding css and html for sites. Some of my work can be found at http://blazepvp.org/ and http://antimonymc.enjin.com/ (In the process of designing this one)

if interested contact me at skype:
Ashley.Astapoveh
10/07/2015 8:37 am
blazerunner44_2
Added you on skype
10/07/2015 12:05 am
blazerunner44_2
Still looking...
10/06/2015 8:12 am
blazerunner44_2
FSMADDNESSPILOTHey Buddy im michael and im here to help you out with Web DEVING and GFX i am a private guy who does the work for under a dollar but as i can see you may pay me so that kind of worries me after all the work i do and i get payed 0$ which is not fair waisting someones time right ?.. i guess you got my point well i am up to the job my friend i code in HTML5 and PHP and make SQL databases to make the server fully functional also if you would like to know more about me and who am i ? click this link http://www.youtube.com/fsmaddnesspilot ---->thats my youtube channel which i have made all my own by what i mean is all gfx is mine. i guess you already see the standard that ill be aiming for all the way so lets get started man here contact me through these areas----------------------------------------------

Email : michaelmitry13@gmail.com
My Real Name : - Michael Magdy Mitry
and finally my age : 16

Regards ,

Michael Mitry --- ILL BE WAITING

Added you on skype. I look forward to learning more about you!
10/06/2015 6:57 am
FSMADDNESSPILOT
Hey Buddy im michael and im here to help you out with Web DEVING and GFX i am a private guy who does the work for under a dollar but as i can see you may pay me so that kind of worries me after all the work i do and i get payed 0$ which is not fair waisting someones time right ?.. i guess you got my point well i am up to the job my friend i code in HTML5 and PHP and make SQL databases to make the server fully functional also if you would like to know more about me and who am i ? click this link www.youtube.com/fsmaddnesspilot ---->thats my youtube channel which i have made all my own by what i mean is all gfx is mine. i guess you already see the standard that ill be aiming for all the way so lets get started man here contact me through these areas----------------------------------------------

Email : michaelmitry13@gmail.com
My Real Name : - Michael Magdy Mitry
and finally my age : 16

Regards ,

Michael Mitry --- ILL BE WAITING
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome