I am a Website Developer!

RedstoneRelief's Avatar RedstoneRelief5/26/16 8:19 am
5/29/2016 8:42 pm
RedstoneRelief's Avatar RedstoneRelief
Hello,

My name is Rohan McDermott and I am a freelance website developer based in London, England. I am able to help you with your website needs! I am also a plugin expert after owning 2 hosting companies which required plugin setup daily. Please read my bio below and see what you think about my experience.

I can help you with the following services:
- Logo Design
- Website Design
- Server Hosting
- Domains
- BungeeCord
- Plugin Setup
- Server Building
- I can help you with pretty much anything related to running your server - just contact me!
- I have a large collection of un-used fully setup server types. (eg. fully setup prison and factions servers) Contact me for more details.

Bio:

After becoming addicted to the game of the century, Minecraft, my friend and I decided that we would setup and manage our own server network. We purchased a server from a well-known, cheap hosting provider. After a couple of weeks, we had built everything, coded all of the plugins we needed and even setup a website with a donation store and forum. We managed to build a community of 25 members through our website before the server was opened. However, we were forced to close the network when our server provider let us down severely. Without the funds to attempt the network for a second time, we had to let this project go.

Through the process of setting up a server network, i had gained a lot of experience and knowledge of minecraft servers. I decided to put my experience to good use and started RedstoneRelief along with some other developers. RedstoneRelief was a small company which offered services to server owners such as plugin setups, buildings and server advertising. We were the first company of our kind to offer a range of services within the minecraft community. Just a few weeks after RedstoneRelief had begun, i had noticed a lot of other companies popping up offering similar services. I continued managing RedstoneRelief until it became impossible due to the time taken up by other projects.

I decided to move into the server hosting industry starting by opening MadByteHosting and then going on to open QuantaHost. Both hosting companies proved very successful and built up a large community of server owners. After a few months, however, the management team decided to close both companies to give ourselves more time to spend on our studies.

Please take a look at my previous work:
http://IncentDesigns.co.uk
Please contact me for more up to date examples of my work.

Thanks,
Rohan

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E-mail: rohan@rohanmcdermott.com
Website: http://RohanMcDermott.com / http://IncentDesigns.co.uk
Twitter: @rohanmcdermott
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RedstoneRelief
Level 5 : Apprentice Network