Welcome to MilSpec Server Group!

uladog's Avatar uladog7/5/15 1:15 am
1 emeralds 262 1
7/5/2015 2:43 am
uladog's Avatar uladog
Milspec is an ever-expanding group of servers that just recently hit their 2 year anniversary
If you're looking for the best modded Minecraft servers with great dedicated staff, a fun and awesome community, and a large variety of modpacks to choose from, You're in luck!
Milspec currently has 4 servers
Attack of the B-Team
Milspec's most popular server, the B-team server gives you a choice between getting together with friends and building, or going all out in PvP!
Hexxit
Milspec's oldest server still stands strong. With 2 adventure worlds, a factions world and a main world, Milspec Hexxit gives you large amounts of space to build and loot dungeons. Like b-team, PvP is optional, and there are 2 worlds dedicated to it, whereas the other 2 are for people who prefer peaceful Minecraft
Pixelmon
Pixelmon was just recently re-released to the public after being worked by staff to improve it. Pixelmon is glad to offer towns, gym leaders and the ability to become a gym leader. We also have an Elite Four currently in the process of being made.
EpicCraft
Epiccraft is the Ultimate Challenge for experienced players. Fight against the elements of the world, mobs, other players and even your own sanity in this EPIC modpack! This pack is focused around progression, and is action-packed!

I am one of the many players that plays on all of Milspec's servers. I've been playing on the server for almost 2 years now, and I've contributed lots of my time to helping others on the server and to help the awesome owner, LGC_McLovin. I hope you'll come and join me and the rest of our community at http://milspecsg.com/

Individual IPs
B-team: bteam.milspecsg.com:25570
Epiccraft: Epic.MilSpecSG.com:25573
Hexxit: hexxit.milspecsg.com:25566
Pixelmon: pixelmon.milspecsg.com
uladog
Level 1 : New Miner