What are your OCs?

JoaoPauloC100's Avatar JoaoPauloC10010/21/14 8:41 pm
1 emeralds 2.5k 63
10/24/2014 11:00 pm
BIO's Avatar BIO
Hello!
This just got me curious. Do any of you guys has one (or more) OCs?
OC means Obsessive Compulsive. That's basically something you keep doing over and over.
I bite my nails, and keep touching and fixing my glasses until they are in the right place (they never are)

XD That's just it I guess, post if down here if you have any, I'd love to know!
JoaoPauloC100
Level 26 : Expert Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/23/2014 4:23 pm
Level 29 : Expert Robot
mekbots
I click all my fingers and thumbs in as many patterns as possible various times - this increases as I am near people as I get very nervous from social anxiety.
10/22/2014 10:45 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Magical Girl
BIO
I have to put my shoes on right foot first.
When I open multiple windows in my house they all be open to the same level
Volume on my tv has to be an even number, divisible by five or a prime number
I also eat each part of a meal separately
I always open my first tabs in Chrome in the same order PMC, Gmail, Soundcloud then youtube
Lastly I re-re-re-re-rewrite alot of stuff because I make a mistake in grammar :C
10/22/2014 10:47 pm
Level 45 : Master Engineer
usa
it would be *mistakes in grammar
10/24/2014 11:00 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Magical Girl
BIO
It fits in the sentence As in rewriting because I make a (one) mistake in grammar.
10/22/2014 10:29 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Artist
Rain1303
I can't fall asleep unless I lie on my stomach for about 10 minutes then turn unto my side.
10/22/2014 10:25 pm
Level 45 : Master Engineer
usa
when I sit at a desk, especially at home, I tuck my feet under my chair. Ruins my shoes.
10/22/2014 10:25 pm
Level 44 : Master Robot
HannahLikesCats
I bite my nails a lot.
Also when I carry my books around for school they have to be in a certain order or I get upset and stressed out.
I also hate terribly made BBcoded signatures.

I think that's about it but there's probably a lot more I'm forgetting.
10/22/2014 10:23 pm
Level 22 : Expert Scribe
antenna
i make sure my straw in my drink is aways straight and my pencils are neatly organized from shortest to longest, perfectly lined up.
10/22/2014 10:21 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Dragon
Skitto493
If I sit a certain way, my leg goes crazy on its own. (It starts shaking bad)

I like to tap people on the opposite shoulder of the side I'm on. It's really fun-try it.
10/22/2014 10:18 pm
Level 26 : Expert Princess
Snowyfox
aboveordinaryI have literally never seen an empty cup of water and I implore you to show me one.

*Empty cup

LubzyI smell my fingers.

Don't ask.

I do the same thing though (done it 2 times already while typing this post), although it seems to have reduced from before.
10/22/2014 9:12 pm
Level 23 : Expert Spleefer
Lubzy
I smell my fingers.

Don't ask.
10/22/2014 9:12 pm
Level 28 : Expert Ninja
_books
Biting nails, definitely.
10/22/2014 9:09 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Scribe
Akeustlom
My right big toe cracks every time I bend it, and it became a habit. Also, due to muscle memory, I can't stop spinning my pencil like a boss when I'm bored.
10/22/2014 8:52 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
Nyxtir
I kick my legs under my desk at school, can never sit still, and tend to bite my nails... A lot!

When it comes to Minecraft, I can't stand watching items float on the ground... It's like they're taunting me. Half the time I don't even need them, but I will almost always either pick the item up or throw it into lava or at a cactus.

Also, everything in Minecraft must be symmetrical (because unless they're uneven desks in a classroom, I don't really care in real life... My desk is a great example of this!)

If I hadn't learned how annoying Grammar Nazis are, I'd probably be correcting every grammar mistake my mind can detect. It kills me inside to hear people say "Me and (insert random name here)." I often cringe when people misspell words on purpose to look cool. I'll be sorry for saying that later...
10/22/2014 8:51 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Goblin
-TheGrimCreeper-
I have to make everything symmetrical (ie I have to touch everything with both my hands, or all of my fingers, or both of my feet.) It can get very annoying and kind of embarrassing, especially when I'm with my friends. I tap the table with all of my fingers and then I have to start again. So yeah.
10/22/2014 8:42 pm
Level 43 : Master Engineer
aboveordinary
SnowyfoxI am really vigorous in eliminating the existence of any empty cups of water on my table.

Also, as an Imgurian, I immediately read "OC" as "original content" (the antonym of repost).

I have literally never seen an empty cup of water and I implore you to show me one. Also to answer the question, after every time I touch something that someone else has touched or will touch, I inadvertently rub my fingers together.
10/22/2014 8:15 pm
Level 26 : Expert Princess
Snowyfox
I am really vigorous in eliminating the existence of any empty cups of water on my table.

Also, as an Imgurian, I immediately read "OC" as "original content" (the antonym of repost).
10/22/2014 8:32 pm
JoaoPauloC100
Makes sense!
10/22/2014 8:15 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
Roer
Well, I actually have OCD (No, I'm not one of those random kids on the internet trying to gain sympathy or whatever by saying that) so quite a few, but mainly washing my hands every 20 mins or something like that. Oh, also, everything has to be an odd number or I go crazy trying to find a way to make it one.
10/22/2014 8:09 pm
Level 21 : Expert Network
Swaoii
I bite my nails, and my room has to be perfectly symmetrical... like really I have the same posters on each wall and I keep my desk perfectly in the center under my loft bed...
10/22/2014 8:13 pm
JoaoPauloC100
I wish i had posters ;-;
And yea, I also need to keep my desk completely organised
10/22/2014 7:17 pm
Level 26 : Expert Unicorn
Leeanne
Being a nerd.
10/22/2014 7:58 pm
JoaoPauloC100
I don't know of that is actually a OC. Do you study compulsively? Do yoy never stop it for anything? Or are you simply intelligent?
10/22/2014 8:03 pm
Level 26 : Expert Unicorn
Leeanne
Lol. You don't have to be "intelligent' to be a nerd. But yes, I am intelligent. I am just always nerdy. And I never study btw.
10/22/2014 8:09 pm
JoaoPauloC100
You actually got me curious. XD. What does it mean to be nerdy?
10/22/2014 7:00 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
Phyroxzenoid
Hrmmm... no danger in strangers on the internet knowing my issues!
Around a year ago I had BAD OCD. Those were dark times. They included:
- Frequent washing of hands
- Avoiding touching certain things
- Reading stuff over and over again
- What I look at
- Having to touch certain things again for a feeling of satisfaction
Thankfully most of these do not continue to plague me today :>
Except with the recent news about Ebola my washing of hands is starting to return :////
10/22/2014 6:52 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
irritatedCat
I step with one foot, must step with the other before I get over the next crack in the sidewalk or the universe explodes.
10/22/2014 10:53 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Dragon
Skitto493
SAAAAME!

Also, when walking in the halls of my school (they have multicolored tiles) I have to step on 2 of the same color in a row, or I die.
10/22/2014 11:06 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
Nyxtir
I used to do that a lot as a kid, and I still do it occasionally. Unfortunately, the entire school (luckily there's only about 200 kids... in super tiny hallways(charter school)) has passing period at the same exact time, so I can't see the floor anymore unless I'm upstairs for the one classroom that's up there. Unfortunately, that classroom doesn't have any tiles.
10/23/2014 4:00 pm
Level 27 : Expert Fish
Blobfish
wait u WANT to do that?
10/22/2014 6:57 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Prince
n8mo
Yuuuuuuuppppp. :I
10/22/2014 6:50 pm
Blobfish
im really ocd with a lot of really weird and hard to explain things lol but my worst is writing. everything has to be level, i cant have parts of letters unconnected, i cant have stray lines from letter to letter. i end up erasing and rewriting pretty much the entire thing most of the time. you can imagine what this looks like in pen XD
10/22/2014 6:45 pm
Level 29 : Expert Princess
ItsMorgan
While I don't have OCD, I do have plenty of weird habits. I play with my hair, bite my lips. I keep a list on conversation topics. Sometimes I forget to breathe. I also need to fix stuff. I always have a few screwdrivers around. If there's nothing to be fixed, I'll break something and fix it. I have issues.
10/22/2014 5:48 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Princess
TurquosieCrayons
I can't stop moving.
[Me in my desk at school]
[My friend] Stop Moving!!
[Me] I can't ;-;
10/22/2014 5:41 pm
Level 42 : Master Fox
-Mage-
Hmm...you guys should go onto Good Mythical Morning on YouTube. They have a talk show. They talk about OCPD (Over Compulsive Personality Disorder)
and OCD. The different types of OCD. In a couple episodes. They also are super funny.
It's a family friendly show too. Or you could go on : Rhett and Link
That's their music video, sketches and stuff channel. They also made a OCD music video. It's my favorite.
I have to say though my disorder would be my hands fiddling around. I do it too much and it makes my hands shake all the time. >.>
Then I also have a habit of fixing chairs and stuff and making sure they're realigned.
10/22/2014 5:28 pm
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
10/22/2014 6:53 pm
Blobfish
same lol. i also have to pass the same things with both shoulders. i hav a ton of stuff like that. i hate it and it makes me look like an idiot sometimes but its like IMPOSSIBLE to stop XD
10/22/2014 8:42 am
Level 23 : Expert Engineer
Area511
always looking at pmc comments.
10/22/2014 4:02 am
Level 34 : Artisan Scribe
Torm
Yeah, I'm fairly OCD though it has been improving recently. At its worse I would be touching things at least three times. There were certain numbers that signified how many times I'd have to do something and if I misread any bit of text I'd have to go back and reread the whole section. It was so bad it would actually take me five minutes to lock up my house in the mornings as I'd be checking things sometimes more than twenty times.

It wasn't nice.
10/22/2014 4:01 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Skioo
When I have conversations with people I repeat the words in my head over and over and over again, I also feel the need to touch and play with everything and I bite my nails too:P
10/22/2014 3:14 am
Level 48 : Master Botanist
Sbia
i feel the need to post worthless comments on forums
10/22/2014 2:31 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Engineer
jjcyalater
OC'D an AMD sempron from 1.6ghz to 2.0 ghz when I was 10

Ah those were the days...
10/22/2014 2:23 am
Level 31 : Artisan Geek
MaxBFalcon
I have minor OCD.
Yeah I clean my room everyday.

C:
10/22/2014 2:18 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Network
xmx1024
Overclock? Hit 4GHz on one of those Pentiums that are 100% unlocked <3
10/22/2014 1:49 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Demolitionist
KawaiiMiku
I thought this would be a thread about crappy recolour OCs.

I don't have OCD but I always bite my nails down to the point where they may bleed/hurt. I also have a habit of touching handrails and doorframes etc.
also remember that habits do not count as OCD.
10/21/2014 9:49 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Dragon
The_Big_Dish
OC has strong connotations with the term original character.

Obsessive Compulsive is 2 adjectives you can't just chop of the Disorder part and make it into a new word it makes no sense. Why not just use the word habit so you aren't making a connection to OCD. That is on a completely different level than normal habits people have.
10/21/2014 9:26 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Architect
_Shako
I actually have some weird compulsions such as randomly touching doorframes and edges of objects, doing everything (even things like flipping lightswitches) a certain number of times (usually a power of two), counting the letters in words that I read, and several other things. I also cannot stand even the faintest sound of people chewing, and when I eat food I cannot have more than one texture in my mouth at a time (which means I cannot eat sandwiches, salads, or many Asian dishes unless I pick things out of them). I have not been officially diagnosed with OCD or a related disorder but I'm sure I have one.
10/22/2014 3:39 am
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Pyro
CrespoChimp
Funny that; I did exactly the same as you including the even powers of two. I managed to get myself out of that nasty habit. I'm all normal now.
10/22/2014 3:38 am
Level 46 : Master Pixel Painter
LetsPlay2D
I think we're twins
10/22/2014 6:55 pm
Blobfish
i have the number thing exept with a power of 4. it also applies to humming (which i hate doing but always accidentally do somehow) crap i hav a ton of stuff XD
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome