What could be done in PE to make it better?

thebla100's Avatar thebla1008/2/14 4:50 pm
1 emeralds 604 4
11/25/2014 6:47 pm
-Baron's Avatar -Baron
Hey guys! Today I will be talking about the infamous Pocket Edition. Oh boy...

Lets start off with the facts, If you know about this, please skip a paragraph. Anyways, Minecraft Pocket Edition was released on Xperia Play on August 16, 2011. Shortly after, it was brought to Android, and iOS. Almost right away, people started realizing the weak points of Pocket Edition, like the messed up controls, and not a lot of things from PC added yet. That's OK, since it was just beginning, and this was an experiment for Mojang. However, 3 years later, there has been a lot of growth, but it hasn't even come close to the standards of XBOX 360 and PC.

(Now for all of you who are wondering if I like PE, then it's OK for a mobile game.)

Now, what would you like to see in Minecraft PE to make it better? What would YOU have done to change it? Be aware of the limitations of mobile version of the game.

I look forward to seeing your answers.
thebla100
Level 3 : Apprentice Network