What does it mean to download a project?

missminecraftbuilder's Avatar missminecraftbuilder9/18/14 12:25 pm
1 emeralds 239 2
9/18/2014 7:29 pm
Luis's Avatar Luis
When I look at peoples projects on here it says that people have downloaded it. What does that mean exactly? And how can I download them?

Also, this may be a little off topic, but how do I join a server? (I am on pocket edition by the way.)
missminecraftbuilder
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/18/2014 7:29 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Pokemon
Luis
Downloads are tracked along vith views, diamonds, comments and favorites, most of which award the user with XP. You just need to select the download button and it'll start, however since you're on Pocket Edition many things like schematics and mods won't work (unless you also have it on a PC).

As for MCPE Servers, google is your friend
09/18/2014 1:05 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Fox
Foxy
People who upload things like projects, skins, etc. will usually include things like worldsave download links, schematics, etc. Skins also have the option for people to skip downloading the skin and immediately change their ingame avatar through minecraft.net.

Each time someone with a new computer ip clicks one of these links (have to be the ones in the given link areas when editing a submission. Links in places like the description aren't counted), it's considered a download.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome