What am I Doing Wrong?

avrona's Avatar avrona2/15/17 2:40 pm
3/29/2017 3:28 am
avrona's Avatar avrona
So I've been working on my YouTube channel for 3 and a half years now, yet I only have 103 subscribers after so long. 103 AFTER 3 AND A HALF YEARS! So something is clearly off. I asked many people before, and they seem to be confused by it too. For example, someone suggested to build a community by simply replying to every comment I get, but when I told him I never get any comments, and by never I literally mean never, he seemed super surprised. On top of that, most/all my subscribers are inactive as I only get around 15 views per video. I pretty much read/watched every tutorial on how to grow out there, but none seem to match my situation, as most focus on your "first steps" while I've been working away on that channel for 3 and a half years now. I even livestream from time to time. On top of that, all my livestreams are being streamed to my YouTube and Twitch at the same time. But still nothing. After 3 and a half years. So any ideas?

Here is my channel:
https://www.youtube.com/c/avrona
avrona
Level 40 : Master Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/29/2017 3:28 am
avrona
Any more ideas anyone?
03/28/2017 10:43 am
avrona
Well you gotta interact with people,

One problem: I am pretty much the dictionary definition of an introvert.

do a couple of videos with friends.

I only have one who has Minecraft, and I do make videos with him sometimes.

people notice you more then the popular servers.

True,but once again, I'm not a really social person. Besides, on servers like Hypixel, i don't care at all if no one talks to me, nor do I try to get someone to do it. Most chatting I do on servers whatsoever is either something to do with the minigame I'm playing, or just asking "how can I grow on YT? Been doing it for 3 and a half years so advice is really needed".
03/27/2017 3:32 am
Level 1 : New Miner
JustChilledGamesGM
Just from looking at your channel quickly, get a better microphone and get better thumbnails
03/27/2017 5:56 am
avrona
I already got a new mic last month and I also got a pop filter for it.
03/26/2017 12:37 am
Level 27 : Expert Architect
AntoineOMEGA
I don't mean stop playing the big servers but play some smaller ones who need youtubers on them. They want you to advertise for them, the players on their server are likely to look up videos on that server, or staff tells other staff about you. Its a way to increase your community. All I'm saying is find a server that you won't have too much competition in for advertising the server.
03/26/2017 8:07 am
avrona
I know that's not what you mean, but like I said, I just can't bring myself to liking small servers.
03/26/2017 5:38 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Modder
Chickens4Life
I just don't see how you 'cant bring yourself to liking small servers' Is it maybe because they're not as popular you don't have as many players to interact with?
03/27/2017 3:20 am
avrona
I don't even interact with anyone on servers. The most I do is occasionally ask "how can I grow on YT? Been doing it for 3 and a half years so advice is really needed" and I never get any answers. The main reason is that more popular servers are just better quality. The only redeeming quality small servers have is that they are more often in the latest version and with 1.9 combat.

So any other ideas anyone?
03/27/2017 5:15 pm
Chickens4Life
Well you gotta interact with people, do a couple of videos with friends. With servers, naturally the popular ones are better, because the owner has money to buy the big devs, the top notch builders. But from what i've seen small servers contain that community feel, personally i like it on small servers, people notice you more then the popular servers.
'The only redeeming quality small server have is that they are more often in the latest version and with 1.9 combat' Well your not in a exact position to say that since you 'cant bring yourself to play it' Any small servers could have more redeeming qualities if you just go out of your way and try it. Yeah but seriously small server interaction with players is a good way to go
03/25/2017 12:22 pm
avrona
Anyone?
03/22/2017 4:26 pm
avrona
So any other ideas anyone?
03/17/2017 11:52 pm
Chickens4Life
I offer advice and its get deleted, welp im out then..

Edit:
avronaThe thing is I can't bring myself to like those types of less popular servers.

Any other ideas anyone?

I just cant understand this ill leave it at that

Edit No.2:
So theres 2 post of this i understand why mine didnt show up
03/17/2017 6:17 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Khrithz
I know why... Your Microphone quality and your squeaky voice...
03/17/2017 6:27 pm
avrona
???
03/07/2017 10:29 am
avrona
Any more ideas anyone? Still haven't got any answers for it.
02/26/2017 3:38 am
avrona
The thing is I can't bring myself to like those types of less popular servers.

Any other ideas anyone?
02/25/2017 12:41 pm
Level 27 : Expert Architect
AntoineOMEGA
Try servers that are less popular but at the same time are searched a lot. If people search for hypixel or a game on a popular server then it pulls results of the big youtubers and not yours. Try servers that aren't extremely popular or big youtubers don't seem to be playing and find some mini games that people don't find on bigger youtubers channels.
02/25/2017 6:43 am
avrona
Still haven't found what could be wrong. Seriously in need of help, been working away hard on the channel for 3 and a half years so really looking for advice. 3 and a half years and only 105 subs, so advice is really really welcome.
02/16/2017 12:00 pm
avrona
So any ideas?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome