What kind of mod should I make?

t0rrent's Avatar t0rrent2/26/17 3:03 am
1 emeralds 462 3
2/26/2017 11:07 am
illdeletethis's Avatar illdeletethis
Hey lads, I want to make a mod (maybe a fairly large mod) but I have no idea what to make it about or put in it. Any suggestions?
t0rrent
Level 12 : Journeyman Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/26/2017 11:07 am
Level 24 : Expert Architect
illdeletethis
For a long time i"ve had a desire for boats that move more like a real boat, with more advanced inertia/momentum physics and controls

this would make boats much more fun to drive, optionally with distinctly different hulls for different capabilities, while not needing to look as out of place as most vehicle mods
(should you want someone to make models for you, i"d love to)

especially considering how the change to the 1.9 boats broke the link between movement and view direction, making them alright for open water driving and drive by shootings, but useless for racing and a hassle for tight water navigation, as well as removing that inertia feel the previous boats had, this could be a meaningful addition to minecraft
02/26/2017 3:09 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Professor
Eli the Zeratoed
Maybe a Beyblade or Yokai Watch mod? I dunno.

If you're looking for something for mature audiences, try a ghost mod, gun mod, or something cool and original.

Maybe even something based on a decade, like a "Totally 80s" or "Radical 90s" Mod. Your choice! I'm not here to judge. Do whatever you wish or what best suits your mod-making capabilities! :3
02/26/2017 3:16 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Modder
t0rrent
Thanks for the suggestions. I'm thinking of something along the lines of a mod that just adds more to the game and suits the survival theme.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome