What kinda server?!

TheDragonKittens's Avatar TheDragonKittens12/9/16 11:25 pm
1 emeralds 728 7
12/18/2016 9:16 am
TheDragonKittens's Avatar TheDragonKittens
If you were to have a server, ANY way at all what you want, what kinda server would that be? Rather it be factions or skyblock, it has ALL the features you wish to have on it.

Vote what kinda server you would love to see come to light from your imagination here
http://www.strawpoll.me/11776827

Also, comment here what kinda features you would like in this format if you wish.

{type} : {features}
TheDragonKittens
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/18/2016 9:16 am
TheDragonKittens
!Bump!
12/12/2016 3:50 pm
TheDragonKittens
Very interesting ideas! I will take every single comment here into note, SG is fun, but if i were to add more than just SG into the game with SG... That would be amazing, also a fancy new prison server sounds good, As does a kingdom server. I like new original stuff.
12/10/2016 10:48 am
Level 50 : Grandmaster Batman
Malitha
you can born MC SG 2? i guess xD
12/10/2016 10:46 am
Level 33 : Artisan Princess
craftergurl
A prison server is fun
12/10/2016 5:09 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragon
dasrafa
Kingdoms : It's like factions but then also with turrets and a nexus and better invading stuff with champions. I've been searching for a server with kingdoms plugin and could find only 3, which are all not really good. With enough active players, a good, balanced economy and

Survival : With a good economy and the ability to buy claimblocks. But also a bit PvP added to it, else it'd become plain boring.

Minigames : Could be fun, but there is a BIG problem. Most minigame servers have not enough players, which makes them boring. But if there are too many players, it will be overloaded and also not fun. There should also be some competitivity added to it, like leaderboards and balancing on them. Good builds help ALOT on these servers too.
Make-your-own-minigame could be fun though. I've seen only one server like that till now.

All these servers should come with anti-xray, I see too many servers being dominated by xrayers because their economy is Mining-focussed and well, Xrayers are the top of the mining league.
12/10/2016 9:59 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Engineer
TheWranger
I run a server with kingdoms and as you said, servers with kingdoms for some reason get no players and due to the lack of players there's no fun to the game. Its most likely due to the fact nobody knows what kingdoms is and much of the mc community doesn't seem to be very bright when it comes to unique and new things, they all seem to like the same crap over and over.
12/10/2016 4:46 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
SwiftStorm
A thoroughly planned, patient and well executed server. I'm not picky on the type at all.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome