So what now, what do you suggest?

Azrath's Avatar Azrath11/25/15 2:05 pm
1 emeralds 329 7
11/26/2015 10:06 am
Azrath's Avatar Azrath
As the title says, what do you suggest? What kind of themes for vlogs, what should I talk about if I continue them?

Why am I doing vlogs (or at least trying on a bad mic laptop?), its simple. Because I do not have a proper PC on which I could record something fun and can only think of making vlogs. (virtual logs for those who are wondering) as best with not that really good camera and ever worse mic, but hey, everyone has to start somewhere, right?

Behold the might me:

Azrath
Level 24 : Expert Button Pusher

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/26/2015 5:14 am
Level 20 : Expert Pokemon
GamingAleks
Why don't you come up with something yourself?
11/26/2015 10:06 am
Azrath
Because I would mostly post my videos around PMC and would like to know what people like it here other than minecraft.

I thought of making an game jolt indie games random plays just having fun testing 3 games a day or something like that. Hmm that sounds good when I think of it right now.
11/26/2015 4:57 am
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Terraformer
Ivain
To improve audio quality, I suggest using Audacity. You can use it to record audio directly from a device or import it as an audio file you separated from a combined recording.

You can then do things like noise removal, pitch and tempo change, as well as a number of other things.

I have found it highly useful for improving my audio quality, and I think you will be able to bring your audio noise down to a tolerable level.

Audacity is free, btw.
11/25/2015 2:32 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1279828
[deleted]
11/25/2015 3:30 pm
Level 23 : Expert Crab
Morneite
"high quality" isn't exactly the thing you'd expect from most beginners. people nowadays have too high expectations from people who'd usually not know a thing about what they're doing. just give them time. not all people can be professionals starting out. it takes time.
11/26/2015 3:52 am
Azrath
Well said. All gear I have is my laptop and nothing more, integrated mic in it and a camera as it is
11/25/2015 2:43 pm
Azrath
I am open for suggestions. I have spare time when I finish everything and there is just this hole, hole of emptiness I cant seem to "fill" with anything to do.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome